Tree of Savior Forum

An Intermediate Guide to Clerics

For bokor SPR you can do:

Diev 3 (owls scale with SPR) or Zealot 2 (Blind faith very nice dmg with SPR build)

3 Likes

Yea kind of thinking of https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#411444777i.1a25355565.1523314f55617a85.112d365a6a75.1125314553 wurms build.

Couple questions for you since you do a lot of testing.

1. Does Krivis Danio work on Zealots Immolation or Fanatic Illusion?

2. Does Immolation Trigger off of Out of Body Explosion?

3. In your opinion what is the Best Sadhu 3 Build?

@thebloodyaugust

1. Krivis’s Daino only affect basic attacks.

2. Immolation has been changed. It only triggers once when the Zealot uses Immolation.

If you use Daino will your Basic attack miss? Cause based on the description at simulator it says convert your Basic attacks to Magic attack, and Magic attacks doesn’t miss right? Or does it just uses your M.Atk attribute instead of P.Atk for the damage? Thanks in advance

What are your thoughts on this?

https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#41133355jj.1a2a345561.1f4f5a65.2a31455562.1128314a5565

Full dex and leather equipments.

Mainly, the build revolves around criticals.
Cleric 2 is for obvious reasons.
Krivis is for Melstis.
Druid 2 for animal transformation that gives 200 critical rate.
Zealot will be the main damage rank. Beady Eyed: Ambush and Blind Faith: Holy Impact has some increase to critical hits as well.

Also, do you know what Enchanter’s divine buff do? It doesn’t seem to increase any buff duration.

May I ask why this build have lv 5 clap?
I stop play ToS for serveral months so I don’t know if there’re new more skills that can be use with clap except diev or chap which isn’t in this build.

@Wurmheart
Hello! how you doing?

I’m helping a friend that wants a Full suport cleric build, but he cant buy the Miko Voucher…
So i remove the Diev 3 from the equation and change things to ajust for that, i use some of your builds and ajust to his needs, can you check and say if looks good or need more ajusts?

Cleric C3 > Priest C3 > Kabbalist > Taoist > Plague Doctor

<3

Guys, I’m trying to build a Chap>Zealot but I have some noob questions.

Which Buffs should I max on Priest and why? I see everyone maxing Blessing and leaving Aspersion, Sacrament on 1, why? Wouldn’t it be better to max the other two buffs since they feed into Chaplain’s Aspergillum and Last Rites? We can buy Blessing from a Pardoner so why max it?
Could someone kindly explain this to me since I’m clearly not very experienced with Chapriests.

1. Haven’t tested it specifically yet, but daino should only work on auto attacks.

2. Immolation doesn’t trigger off anything atm, it’s just an "inflict burning on 10 targets and yourself " skill now.

3. Sadhu3/PD3 is insanely strong tbh, and incredibly budget friendly. Though I still need to test a few other sadhu builds. (Sadhu/Krivs for TP/Aukurass double dipping and tons of aa dmg from daino and maybe sadhu3/zealot2 for the sake of it.)

@Lonehart:

Daino attacks cannot miss or crit. It’s quite nice tbh.

@Kanna:

It’s quite good, I have the diev/priest/monk variant and I’m tempted to switch over to that one because it has more dmg on zealot2 skills and melstis is easier to use than Laima.

It does need good gear to shine ofc.

I think you want full str though, as crit attack doesn’t lower the def reduction but patk does.
Depends a bit on high def scales in challenge modes tbh, and I don’t think the new dungeon is any good for Zealots regardless. (6k def boss, has reversi and reflect…)

–

No idea on Enchanter’s divine buff, I’ve tried it on several clerics and it never worked for me.
Might just be bugged.

@frontler:

Gohei and Hamaya are pure dmg options, Clap should at least work for diev statues from allies and maybe on a few other skills from other classes. (Broom trap perhaps? Haven’t tried for wiz/arch/sword synergy yet)

@endyminion:

Busy as hell trying to test as much as possible in this 14 day period, how are you doing?

And to begin of with I would suggest for him to try The Miko pre-quest normally, most of it can be done in a single day. Only Manahas is really rng based and can last far longer atm.

And I wouldn’t pick that build tbh, Priest3 is mostly for aspersion/blessing which you don’t seem to use.
Sacrament is best maxed when you take chaplain for last rites as well, otherwise the pardoner buffs are quite good.

Kabba’s r7 has ok niche for PvP, but for PvE it is kind of lackluster imo.

Look up the builds listed under #431 and #432 as well, Diev3 and Pala3 offer some really nice support options nowadays.

@wonszlol:

Since Zealot is spr for that build it can get a bit tricky.

• Aspersion: 1-15, maxed is best since aspergillum adds a ton of dmg, but it needs a good weapon and isn’t a must have.

• Blessing: 1-15, where maxed is also ideal, but has competition from pardoners which make it rather niche. Not bad to have though regardless.

• Sacrament: 1-10, it’s actually quite good when maxed atm since it also scales last rites. But it’s one of the weaker dmg options. If you skip blessing you might want to take this.

• Exorcise: 0, it’s not bad. But you’d need 5 points for it to work well and you can’t spare that as a spr build.

• Stone Skin: 0-5, it’s not that good atm. But unlike aspersion/blessing/sacrament pardoner shops don’t provide it so you can get more use out of it.

• Monstrance:1, skill scaling is still crap.

• Ressurection: 1+, the higher the shorter the cast time and the more it heals when it rezzes. I highly recommend 5, but again not a must have.

• Revive: 3+, Also very good ofc. But it’s rare to need it a high level if you have good enough healing for PvE. For PvP it’s capped at 3s invuln anyway.

• Mass Heal: 0-10, not needed if you also take cleric2, but very useful if you don’t. And Healing is always welcome ofc.

• Chaplain: Ignore ME if you have exorcism 0, Ignore Deploy Capella otherwise.

–

Some recommendations would be :
15 Aspersion, 15 blessing, 1 monstrance, 1 sacrament, 4 ressurection, 3 revive and 6 mass heal for a blessing/aspersion focus.

15 Aspersion, 1 monstrance, 4 sacrament, 5 stone skin, 5 resurrection, 5 revive and 10 mass heal for a mostly defensive variant that skips blessing.

But plenty of other combo’s are possible ofc.

3 Likes

Thanks for the input @Wurmheart. So people take max Blessing mostly for convenience as a party tool if I understood you correctly, or is there a different reason why people max it over other Priest buffs?

Would something like this be decent/viable? Full SPR AA Chap > Oracle 2 > Zealot 2. The idea behind Oracle 2 is to have the extra 30% SP Arcane Energy for burst potential from Revive > Blind Faith > Fanaticism > Death Sentence combo. Immolate, Fanatic Illusion + AAs for clearing trash mobs.
Not sure how to spend Oracle skill points aside from the obvious ones.

https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#41222c88jj.153545.1f2131455a6598.152545.2a5185.1128314a5565

I’m not interested in PvP so this is a strictly PvE build with focus on soloing.

Self-cast blessings don’t have the pardoners -30% effectiveness of course, but that’s not a whole lot.
The bigger draw is being able to recast blessing whenever someone dies or if it times out in drawn out fights.

And I just tested Death Sentence a bit more, you do not want oracle2 on that build.
Death Sentence does not boost bonus damage or additional damage types. Aka it shouldn’t work with Blind Faith.

Edit: Regarding Death Sentence:

• It doesn’t work on bosses ofc.
  • Can’t be resisted by mobs.
  • The dmg reflect ignores defenses, it likely is additional dmg.
  • Reflected dmg can’t be spread by links it seems (tested vs hogma shaman)
  • Reflected dmg can be prevented by Safety Zone, Foretell or Invulns in general.

And looking for a pala3 or oracl2+ for Barrier:Devotion with DS testing in Fedimian. (the eu server.)

Aww, I was really hoping Death Sentence would work on additional damage lines. Taking Oracle 2 just for the extra 15% SP and doesn’t seem so appealing, back to the drawing board I guess.

Hi @Wurmheart! I know you’re busy and all, but just wanted to ask if there’s any synergy between Sacrament and Blind Faith? Wanted to know if it makes sense taking points off Aspersion or Sacrament if I’m building an AA SPR Zealot.

Also, would Cleric3 be an advisable filler (i.e. C3>Chap>Z2)? Thanks and more power!:slight_smile:

Did you mean that Priest is SPR based here? I thought Zealot skills were all Physical. Or do you mean for synergy with Blind Faith requires SPR?

Sacrament is an extra hit that should trigger one of Blind Faith’s 40 hits at least. But that should be it.

Not that fond of cleric3 on a spr build tbh, it’s overkill. I’d say grab something else. (and buy/get restoration scrolls if you want more healing.)

@Remiri:

Kinda meant for that chaplain/zealot combo in particular. So both technically.

Zealot can work with Spr, due to Blind Faith, and Str, due to immolation and FI being patk based.

Priest/Chap can work with Spr, Int and Dex all to some degree, but it’s int and dex don’t do that much for Zealot.

2 Likes

Would you recommend getting blind faith on a STR-based zealot? I assume it is still a worthwhile damage boost.

At least 1 point is always worth it for the crit dmg attribute, but further skill levels are only good if you can find a ton of spr/sp for your gear tbh.

It also becomes a lot better if you’re teamed up with an enchanter2 build, as lvl 10 empowering doubles your sp.

But invuln and beady eyes aren’t amazing skill point spenders either, so might as well go for it.

1 Like

I will have Oracle (Arcane Energy) and Kabbalist (Ein Sof for sp restore) in the build since it is pvp-oriented so yeah I might be able to ramp up the SP enough to make it better.

Thank you very much for your help! I really appreciate it :smiley:
With your feedback made some changes and now I have three options:
Cleric 2 l Priest 2 l Diev 3 l Miko l Taoist
Cleric 2 l Priest 2 l Pala 3 l Miko l Taoist
Cleric 2 l Priest 3 l Diev 1 l Miko l PD l Taoist

The first and third option convinces me more because I have equipment Full SPR (Spell Shop Character), but I want to be totally convinced, so I will choose the second option to test throughout the day.

1 Like