Tree of Savior Forum

An Intermediate Guide to Clerics

This was pasted in the sadhu thread i think, that the OoB was the intended atk that will benefit from TP and that also Dex will benefit it for aspd purposes.

Conversion being STR was all i found, even when you psated it was patk somehwere i couldn’t find it, so i think it will remain STR and not PATK, would love to be patk to raise dmg with out weps.

So I’m down to my last reset. I’m still torn. I’m thinking in going the chap>pd2 route. Should I go int or spr? It’s such a hard decision.

But it still adds to multihit skills or no? Wasn’t it just a priest/chaplain auto attack nerf vs oob actually? I tried a sadhu3 druid and planned to make it so it would be good to know if it is still viable or not…X)

Has the blessing bug been fixed? If moving to different maps or changing channels up to ttwo times causes the bless you get from buff shops to loose its bonuses from caster’s spr. Adding only a mere 450ish damage.

Kind off.
TP adds 50% +3% per skill level of your min-matk as additional soul property atk to any skill.
But it multiplies said amount by 1.5 if said skill was OoB, ABE or Possession.

And soul property atk gets a 25% bonus vs dark and holy mobs to boot.
So for incin/bds on an int build it’s close to a 25-30% dmg boost since they get a 200% ish skill factor with enhance.
(not counting agni or the bds incineration buff, not sure how they’re calculated yet)

@mario_st:
I can’t verify’s OoB dex scaling atm as I’m out of resets.

And the OoB & TP sounded intentioned as a combo, but it never worked with the first combat update patch.

Perhaps this can help:
Spr adds 1 holy dmg for sacrament and 1 for last rites. Blessing is 3 x spr ^ 0.9 which is close to 1.65 per point with a lvl 15 blessing. 1.65 x 1.5 for the enhance = 2,475 and +2 of sac/lr = 4.475
But keep in mind only the 2 holy dmg are affected by dark/holy types, the bonus dmg is not affected by anything.

Int adds 2.5 matk per point, but is affected by enhance and all other multipliers. ( I don’t know what the incin bonus for bds or agni fall under though).

And please keep the elemental dmg bonuses in account:

Incineration:
lvl 10 = 146% skill factor, if we include enhance we get 219%
Ergo, 2.5 x 2.19 = 5.475 on average for int opposed to spr’s 4.475

And if we take elemental types into account:
Int = 4.10 vs fire mobs ~ 8.21 vs earth mobs ~ 5.475 vs the rest.
Spr = 3.975 vs holy mobs ~ 5.475 vs dark mobs ~ 4.475 vs the rest.

Black Death Stream:
lvl 5 = 142% skill factor, if we include enhance we get 213%
Ergo, 2.5 x 2.13 = 5.325 incin dmg per point for int vs spr’s 3.65.

And if we take elemental types into account, see the chart aboove.
Int = 3.99 vs poison mobs ~ 5.99 vs earth, fire, ice or lightning mobs ~ 5.325 vs the rest.
Spr = 3.975 vs holy mobs ~ 5.475 vs dark mobs ~ 4.475 vs the rest.

The skill factors seem different from what I remember… Did they change?
the 1.65 instead of the simplified 1.5 makes a large difference as well.
I think last time I ignored the enhance, I shouldn’t have. sac/last rites are not affected by it.
Anyway, that’s pretty much the difference per point stat assuming both builds use blessing lvl 15.
(Keep in mind if you ignore blessing as an int build entirely you also lose a 607 bonus dmg from level scaling x enhance to boot.)

Ow and a big caveat, said int values are effected by mdef!

Basically, spr is quite strong for these skills, though it will taper off more if you grab pd3 later down the line.
And agni/incineration bonus should push the favor a bit more towards int, I’m just not sure how to calculate them.

Still for al the hassle that int poses right now I’d say go with spr. Much easier to level, and the dmg difference isn’t that huge.

@Ayalon:

Yes it still adds to multihits.

But sacrament/last rites and other atk lines do not benefit of TP anymore.
And we were capable for a brief while of getting decent auto atk dmg as a sadhu3 with a hammer, pardoner’s sacrament and tp.
Now we don’t.

@EinZweiDrei:

Sure looks like it, or at least it doesn’t lose it every 3rd map for me atm.

1 Like

@Wurmheart:
It doesn’t scale with it yet. I’ve just recorded 2 videos of my Sadhus with 105 DEX vs 274 DEX and I still see no difference in Aspd.

done and working. Please ignore the musik in the BG, I forgot to close the windows media player xD

1 Like

Just for clarification because I’m not sure, does the Aspersion dmg attribute increase the dmg output of my Aspergillum? also is it worth getting for a full SPR Chap?

Assuming today’s patch didn’t change that interaction;

Yes aspergillum literally deals the dmg aspersion would deal, and you need it at level 1.

The dmg increase is quite good, so it is worth getting if you plan on getting a decent ench/trans hammer on your chaplain.
However do keep in mind that priest3 skill point wise is quite diffcult, you will have to give up on good utility to max both aspersion/blessing.

I’d say focus on blessing first, then a good base level of utility and then see if you can/want to spare points for aspersion.

Paladin’s Barrier is huge now btw… X) Also I find it useful that I can turn off the attribute. It wasn’t always helpful that Barrier separated monsters around you too much.

I meant the attribute not the skill, the one that increases Aspersion dmg by 50% at lvl 100, would that apply to Aspergillum too?

It should.

20 chars and what not.

Yes it does, all Aspergillum does is use Aspersion at your skill level every auto-attack, so it is tied to the Aspersion damage attribute.

@Wurmheart:

Maybe you should add to your OOB description/skill advice that the attribute “Out of Body: Evasion” now adds flat 50 evasion when maxed, in contrast to its 50% pre-balance patch.

Also, the hidden synergy with Aukuras, Divine Stigma (?), Double Chance and Statue of Ausrine might be mentionable as a help for players to raise their OOB potential.

Is this a good skill set for int sadhu pd build?
5 healing factor
5 blood letting
10 incinerate
5 pandemic
5 black death

After the nerfs to Paladin scrolls is it still worth using them? I was going to lvl up a scroll maker to make barrier and daino scrolls for myself but if it’s not that required anymore I could simply make a pardoner to set up a spell shop next to my future base camp to increase the duration of the buffs quite nicely (also adding 1 rank of krivis for the daino scrolls too :stuck_out_tongue: ).

Also another question, if I set up my Base Camp, can I still setup my Spell Shop from my Pardoner next to it even if both the Squire and Pardoner are from the same account?

@EinZweiDrei yes, it’s the common one, you can also reduce Pandemic to lvl 3-4 to get more Healing Factor to have higher uptime since you only use Pandemic to spread Black Death Steam which spreads itself already, up to you :stuck_out_tongue: .

Smaller barrier from scrolls is sometimes good because you can gather mobs together to kill them.

Hello

May I ask about black death steam random suicide bug (via object like deiv totem/corsair flag/etc), does it got fixed yet?

Need some verification for players with Sadhu3 + Paladin/Monk or Inquisitor in their builds.

Transmit Prana doesn’t affect Carve (Dievdirby) too, suspect it only affects magic skills now? Need further tests but my sadhu builds doesn’t have any other physical damage skill.

Is the difference between a lv5 and a lv10 healing factor big enough to consider dropping bloodletting completely or to sacrifice 5 points in incinterate?

Don’t have pala or monk, but I got druid.

The poison bird literally has a melee atk skill that gets no bonus from TP, and a magic 2 hit skill that does.
The poison tick isn’t affected by tp either.

But yeah it looks like it’s solely for magic dmg skills now, that’s quite a ninja nerf…

@Adeodatus:
Added the evasion bit.

Just tested aukuras, it doesn’t boost dmg for OoB.
Will need confirmation on the rest (though I know divine stima/ausrine used to work), but I got no sadhu + kriv2/diev3/kabba2 to test them.