Tree of Savior Forum

An Intermediate Guide to Clerics

The difference it’s about quality of life, nothing else, having a lvl 6 Healing Factor is enough for it to have 100% uptime, you can reach that with Divine Might but I prefer to have it already that lvl so I don’t have to cast it everytime I want to use Healing Factor, more lvls into it it’s more of a personal opinion and when you literally have nowhere else where you’d want to spend your points into.

In my case I only have Incineration lvl 5 because I’m a full SPR Chap-PD2 so the scaling is not that good (it’s already not that good in the skill itself to begin with), however for an INT build you’d benefit more from lvling it because you can actually improve it’s DMG more because you’re using INT on top of your Transmit Prana which makes it hit even harder if I’m not mistaken.

I always prefer to have Bloodletting maxed because it’s utility it’s really good, at max lvl and Divine Might it has 100% uptime so that’s 1 min loop where you’re inmune to debuffs which I find to be awesome in some scenarios, maybe in PvE doesn’t have that much of an application but there’s still some mobs out there that apply nasty stuff to you (like the SP Drain from some mobs, I’ve find that Bloodletting nullifies that nasty thing and I don’t get my SP drained).

So yeah, lvl 5 is enough for Healing Factor as you can make it have 100% uptime with Divine Might, lvl it up to 6 if you don’t want to cast Divine Might everytime you want to use Healing Factor and going beyond lvl 6 it’s only when you don’t have anywhere else you’d want to spend your points into.

Wow thanks for the tip. Im going the common build after all. I saved up 9mil so far and im 280 rank8 should i start upgrading attributes first or save up for 315 practo weapon? Current using some crap weapon(superior corona rod+6 2x lv5 blue gem) from ages ago before rank8 even exist. So far i dont have a single attribute level invested in my offensive skills and im running pure int build.

Right now it’s all about the weapon so I’d suggest you invest into it, getting a Vienarazis mace without transcending it it’s a good start, you don’t want to transcend it because that way you can use it on your other toons or sell it for a Practonium + some more stuff depending on your server once you’ve everything for your next weapon (a heart of glory for example).

Though you could still invest into the attributes if you want to, you can lvl them up between 30-50 as a good start since those lvls are not that “expensive” but still doesn’t have a high priority as a weapon nowadays.

Some other changes that we apparently got.

• Effigy has had its skill factor increased (lvl 15 = 503% now)
  • Effigy’s 3rd hit dmg multiplier now functions as a proper dmg multiplier.
  • Energy Blast has had it’s dmg bug fixed, it now deals the correct amount of damage. (it’s still interrupted on hit, don’t get your hopes up too high.)

That’s all I found for now though.

1 Like

I just want to chime in, I ended up going chap>pd2 full int, the damage scaling with lvl 15 aspersion + lvl 5 aspergillum is amazing. I see 9k hits on 290 dungeon. Not to mention that all the other skills scale with int too like magnus, cure, and plague. I dunno, I feel like this is a better fit than just relying on blessing for the bulk of the dmg.

Is it worth maxing out bloodletting? How about pandemic? I just got 1 point into it and it seems to work fine.

You could go for:

• Healing Factor 6
  • Bloodletting 5
  • Incineration 10
  • Black Death Steam 5
  • Pandemic 4 (could also reduce Healing Factor to 5 and get Pandemic to 5), it helps you to spread Black Death Steam, which then keeps spreading itself too so it’s pretty handy.

Beak Mask has no use for PvE at all since Bloodletting will take care of it (I still took it because of Aesthetics only).

Disenchant has no use for PvE whatsoever (maybe to increase the duration of Incineration with lvl 1 Disenchant and getting the attributes but that’s up to you).

Fumigate in my opinion is worthless, removes rank 3 or lower status ailments and lvl 1 it applies 3 times, rank 3 removal is nice but the keyword here is lower, which means it will run out pretty quick with any kind of Debuff you get inflicted with (and also I don’t think there’s any rank 3 debuff in PvE because the last time I checked the only rank 3 debuff in the game was Incineration).

can you still target your self with TP? if you cant anymore this all seems irrelevant.

Thanks for this! Will try it out. :slight_smile:

Not that I know off.
But you get the soul property atk buff even if you don’t target yourself.

ah okay. that i did not know.

I can play a bit tonight, so i have to decide on a build.
Any news? Right now i think of c2/p3/chap/pd2 but i kinda want it to be spirit if i take chap to be a good support. Yet, it will hurt the solo farm quiet a bit not going int? Really hard to decide for me,@wurmheart has it only listed as int.
The alternative would be int build and sadhu doctor but i am not sure about which filler works for that build and how the stealth “nerf?” change the quality of that build.

SPR Chaplain is REALLY good at soloing, your main dmg basically comes from Blessing, you get Cafrisun, Sacrament, Last Rites, Aspergillum and spend all your points into SPR now you’ve 5 lines of DMG each applying Blessing, it melts through mobs extremely efficiently so it’s not slow, hell you can even solo dungeons as an SPR Chaplain if you’re into that too, telling you because my main is a Chap-PD2 full SPR and I can quest alone or do grinding just fine without any problems.

I tried that, at 220 i trie some almeth grinding (btw thats still a good way to level?^^ i saw now partys there) and it worked.

How much better is the lvl15blessing vs blessing from shop btw? I did like 2,1k with shop and maybe 2,2k with all the chap buffs on, i guess this is going to change with +100levels and more spr?

You can get your blessing up to lvl 16 with Divine Might and 17 with the Gem, the difference between Pardoner’s and yours comes down to how much SPR you’ve in the end you should have higher blessing than the one from the Pardoners at lvl 330 and with full gear for SPR (like Skullsmasher, HG gear with SPR, Max Petamion, even Zach Bangle if you want to extreme with the SPR).

The only thing is that you’ve to cast it every min while Pardoner’s last for 1+ hour, however it vanishes after 30 mins or so because of the hit limit.

I also think Hunting Grounds is now way better than farming in Alemeth and such places.

"I also think Hunting Grounds is not way better than farming in Alemeth and such places."
You wanted to saw “now way better”? In that case i want to find a party?

I will spec now, i like the concept of the chaplain and i don´t mind recasting the blessing and i enjoy both look and skills of the pd. I believe that i can live with pd skills not being as strong as they can and i won´t have to chug pots hence saving monies.

From my understanding the better my gear gets the closer spr is getting to int (more base atk from weap)?

PS: the reset event cards work but i have to do the class quests :confused:

Yes I meant now way better sorry, after you get all your SPR gear (or even before that since weapon is top priority now) you want to focus on your weapon like transcending it, your end-game goal is the Solmiki Mace which has the highest amount of SPR and base dmg, however if you do not have access to Skull Smasher or Solmiki Mace yet you can use a Reine Mace or Vienarazis Mace (do not transcend it) in the meantime, you can make the Viena and use while you farm for the other weapons and then sell it to get your Practonium back invested into it.

1 Like

If you are pd2

Since blessing hit count as 1 hit used for magic skills, black death steam from pardoner last at least 2 dungeon runs with 160 hit counts.

If your end game is transcend weapon, you dont need spr gears or spr invested. Your main dps will come from black death steam. Heck… you dont even need chap or priest c3.

1 Like

Newest ktest changelog :

And the revelant cleric changes:

Pet Rework:

• The pet’s ai perfomance will increase.
  • Pet damage will scale off the matk of your weapons by a certain percentage.
  • [Bokor]: Zombify’s range is increased by 30% and now has a fixed cap of 8 zombies.
  • [Bokor]: Bwa Kayiman deals 3 times the dmg of a zombie’s stat.
  • [Bokor]: Damballa has now double the range and lost its explosion cap.
  • [Zombie Capsule] Item cooldown is changed from 27 seconds to 5 seconds.

And attack power of zombies will be upgraded. All 3 types.

Skill changes:

• [Taoist]: Dark Sight now only works on party members.
  • [Inquisitor]: Breaking wheel now has a fixed count of 15. (Should be health/hit spread, but wasn’t specific.)

Bugfixes:

• [Paladin]: Fixed a bug where resist elements didn’t show the skill name and attributes or some such.

Looks like zombies might see some use if the matk to patk from weapons is decent.
No mention of conversion ofc. Wouldn’t be surprised if they forgot about it, again.

Edit:
And an interesting ktos vid from bongtos:

I didn’t even think off using Lycan’s innate stun/interrupt resistance to be able to spam Bwa Kayiman.
Seems a bit niche but could be fun.

[Inquisitor]: Breaking wheel now has a fixed count of 15.

wait what?! does this mean that breaking wheel can only take up to 4 strikes from chaps aa??? I still need to see a video on this update to confirm what it sez is exactly what it means… but seriously, riiip chap inq??!

We’ll have to wait and see.

But doesn’t breaking wheel still have a 16 hit count at lvl 6? It may help free up some skill points.