Tree of Savior Forum

An Intermediate Guide to Clerics

Idk what i want :’)

thank you for the aswers tho

Chaplain > PD2 gameplay

Sadhu > PD2 gameplay

Watch and decide for yourself :stuck_out_tongue: both will be welcomed in parties regardless of class combination.

that’s a c2>bokor>sadhu3>pd2? damn she’s monstrous

Damn right I’m questioning myself right now with my Chap > PD2, think I’m gonna reset to that thing just before the event resets because that’s just disgusting, I LOVE IT.

I alredy have a full spr ChaplainTaoist. That’s why I’m completly lost. I alredy have this full sup build on one character, and I wanted to this last character to be usefull too damage dealing too(PD), or giving a different kind of suport (Diev/Sterea), but not in the same suport level as the first one you know?
I used to play as a diev, but now i’ve gave up on it’s damage. The cd reduction/ debuffs to mobs, ausrine and and world tree were and still are good skills - and a PD can play with or without them.

that’s a LOT of damage

Man… I’m so torned… I was convinced at c2 > Diev1 > Sadhu3 > PD2… then Bokor3 became an option and now Bokor/Sadhu as well!

I’d not seen this comment before. Yep, I’ll stick to Feral Preist to this one (lv330). I still have a 3rd cleric so Guess it’ll be PD >->b heh ty again

How much con is needed for the current end game content atm? Since alot of the stuff cleric can equip has pretty high con i decided on not investing any stat into con at all and just dump all int. Besides healing factor seems to do its job for me. But im only lv260ish right now.

20-40 Con should be enough in most cases for anything…PVE wise.

It really looks nice. Is that fast clear speed? I Lack a comparison by either own xp or the chap pd2 with similar gear.

Playstile wise I can enjoy both which is the main problem. If a pve party has one slot for Support and the chap Version isnt optimal wouldn’t that mean that if it could have both the sadhu with dmg would be better?

@Heartless Btw seems like she changed her build. Bokor out Krivis in.

The core is Cleric C2 , Sadhu C3 and PD2 so Rank 3 is a filler that you can put anything you want there really.

@ilovekuchen To be honest there’s isn’t “really” a support in this game since everyone from the very beginning has access to Heal which is the main thing people care about so as long as you can place down Heal Tiles everything else you do to benefit the party will help, be it buffs or just dmg to clear out stuff faster, depends what you want to do when you’re not doing your main job, which is healing.

I reckon Sadhu should be faster for clearing than Chaplain since one is aoe and the other is more based on auto attacks so it takes a little bit more though you can help chaplain with that by using Black Death Steam with PD but since the build is usually full SPR the main dmg from the skill comes from Blessing which even with really high end gear could only add about 2600ish Blessing which is still pretty good but I don’t think it can compare to a Sadhu going full INT and having Transmit Prana on top of it.

1 Like

Is 20-40 con enough for stuff like ET?

SPR builds plus enchant on armor for 20spr you get con, also enchants for hp, gems for hp in chest and so… more than enough with actual dmg/def … Yes it is.

Humhum just posting it to show. I didn’t thought of that but i like the idea. Guess I’ll go for the same build. Thx for showeing her channel :3

Which build are you going to chose? Event ends tomorrow i am torn:D

Found another video which is better than the one I linked before, though Miko and Taoist for R7-R8 but the important part is the Chaplain, I guess :stuck_out_tongue: compared to the Sadhu kill on the last boss, this one required more time to kill it while the Sadhu with simply casting Heal twice destroyed it (taking into consideration the double dmg from Heal while having Blessing on), good to mention this is the same person of the Sadhu video with the same character so the gear is the same basically.

1 Like

It’s quite sad that Chaplain has ± no synergy with most Cleric Classes,though.
Most time you are either casting skills/recasting your buffs or chasing the boss (running away/knockdown).

Chaplain+Krivis3/Sadhu3 seem to be the only viable builds that focus on autoattacking more than just spamming skill xyz [which destroys the purpose of Aspergillum]…

On a side note: Is anyone brave enough to build a Cleric without any points in Heal?
Would be interesting to know honestly, maybe there is someone who tested a bit around and put all his points into the other skills instead (no Heal + Guardian Saint without the target change attribute = win :imp:)

And in usual IMC fashion, we got that update we missed at the same time the reset event ends…

Known cleric changes so far:

• Transmit Prana no longer adds its damage to every hit. (Auto attacks and extra atk lines get nothing from TP.)
  • Transmit Prana now adds its damage to OoB.
  • Barrier’s range got lowered. (nerf to barrier scrolls, range is same at any skill level)
  • Paladin now has Barrier: Increased Range attribute to increase its size by 200%.

And I checked conversion, it’s attribute still lists it as str.
Might be other changes I didn’t spot/forgot ofc, you all know the drill.

meh. without the TP int buff would it still be worth going for sadhu 3 on an INT pd2 build?