Tree of Savior Forum

AFK necro/sorc/bokor is apparently back

what are you saying? people who opened your cubes despite knowing that they were bypassing the cooldown of it using a channel crash? somehow comparing that to using the completely functioning mechanic of zombies. your guildmember even says he afks in challenge modes with it. please tell me how they are related. one is obviously a non-intended bug being abused (before my time btw so idk how that relates to me) by forcing a channel crash (idk how you make a channel crash but i assume you should not be able to make a channel crash on command xd). the other is playing a class and people complaining about it. pd so broken please nerf! bokor so broken please nerf! your brain cells being utilized would also be appreciated!

Again with the playing dumb.

Standing in a map, while AFK is not a problem.

Standing in a map with pillars that prevent your character from being damaged while using minions to kill mobs for their silver is an ‘issue’.

Knowingly abusing this is clearly against the ToS.

2 Likes

then go ban the doppel using the pillar to farm with swashbuckling and cyclone. go ban your guild mate ogava for standing on that pillar as well. somehow your posts are talking about bokor and not pillars so u just seem to be confused or changing your argument to benefit the situation. the pillars have been there for a while with no whining from anyone. you see things how you want to see it and i can’t change that.

1 Like

Ogava was spoken to and the problem was corrected, again with the deflection. I honestly don’t expect you or your guild to have standards. You replied to me this time trying to justify your actions. Didn’t even @ you.

trying to correct your completely flawed logic on the post*

What deflection? I’m just clearing giving you examples where your logic does not work and is flawed.

It’s fine. I mean I literally have said all that I wanted to say. You can misquote Bob however you want.

You literally did not address this at all and skipped over it. Just continued with your ‘Bob said’!

1 Like

It was clear enough for me to understand, pretty sure it would be hard to misinterpret but maybe im in the minority.

I swear there’s a new exploit every quarter. It’s almost like a seasonal event feature for the game.

1 Like

:ghost:

7 Likes

ohohohohoho, well lookie here

Buddy, PD isn’t inflating the silver economy. PD doesn’t let me get rich afk. I have to PLAY the game, to enjoy my PD. Bokors need to afk to enjoy the game.

Let me explain something that you seem to not understand. Standing on the pillar is not a problem. Standing on the pillar without any attacking does not change the game. Standing on the pillar when you’re afk with your dumbass summons and making more $$$ than all the capped content of the game. You deserve to be knocked off.

You’re ruining the integrity of the game.

I’ll be real, I’ll knock people down all I want. I do not touch people who are actively playing, so long as I know they’re actively playing. Because anything you do when you’re not afk can be done with or without the pillar. When you afk you NEED the pillar to survive, therefore those people do not deserve it.

When you can make money 24hr straight, despite basically all other money makers having someone-what of a cap or a time tax, you’re exploiting the game.

Period.

inb4 they turn this sht around and make pking afk farmers it into a PvP minigame for hunting grounds lul

Here’s an average loot of 7 minutes of CM

dont think the amount farmed is the problem, but the amount spent farming, you could make bigger $ in a shorter time period but people afk farming are making $ continuously and you get to go jerk off while doing it.

yes, that’s fine. continue to do whatever you want. gm cherry gave his okay on that. indirectly gave us his okay for us to continue what what we are doing as well.

Uh, yikes.

I make 700-900k per hour with a +23 velcoffer rod. Pretty sure I did my ‘high-end content’ to get here. Dont 'know what you’re doing (oh yeah you spend your time in baubas cave pushing people off pillars instead of making silver). If you can’t actively make more money than my 8 zombies, then I think that’s more just reflecting on your lack of being able to play the game.

Are you seriously comparing CM farming with AFK bokor farming?

You guys don’t seem to have it clear yet. It’s not just disrupting players from farming monsters but most importantly : it’s promoting gold sellers to make several accounts to AFK on said Hunting ground for RMT purposes.
You guys are having fun because it was discovered recently, but you just wait till all channels are filled with ‘dhjfksdjfksd’ characters afking on every single room of Baubas. It does more damage than Dina Farm due to all the droppable items inside :
-Shards
-Primus gear
-Materials
-Card albums

Again, this is not about who makes more money per hour.

Lol, if you think that’s the “average loot” of 7 mins of CM you’re completely detached with the reality of the game.

I don’t know why you keep comparing active play earning with afk earning… yea ofc you can earn more by playing the content. But the problem with AFK exploit is that you can do passive income after your active playing while you are at sleep or at rest. That’s totally unfair to people who don’t want to play in exploit manner.

It cause inflation. It kills room for new players. It ruin legit ppl’s playing. It is a exploit. Why doesn’t KTOS ppl AFK bokor, because they don’t dear to lose their account bounded by SSN. Because it’s an exploit.

1 Like

I love how you misconstrue a literal GM saying it is OK to ice wall AFKers off the pillar as tacit approval of AFKer’s actions.

That is some verbal jiu-jitsu right there. Kudos.

1 Like

he said icewalling in baubas cave is fun. i don’t think he said ‘banning in baubas cave is fun’ or i woulda packed my bags. how is it not him basically saying GM’s aren’t punishing that behavior? He just said the whiners can feel free to come come and get their momentary catharsis and relieve their salt levels.

replace he/him with whatever gender pronounce is appropriate :haha:

Well the bait was “making more $$$ than all the capped content of the game.” So I had to chime in :>

I already see bots inside the cave and the guild associated with it is “lurkers.” I see them macroing when I patrol there. I even pushed some of them with ice wall and I see them auto potting to stay alive, literally took them 10 minutes to die even with mediocre gear.

:slight_smile: