Tree of Savior Forum

No more PVP content please Tree of Savior are not Ready for this!

1 - You said ā€œFRIENDSā€ this ā€œno linkā€ thing is new, donā€™t try to change it now. No, theyā€™re not friends
2 - Yoshi explained in his post why he knows is legit.
ā€œbecause he selling more than 10 velco weapons +7 / +8 with 1 or 2 potential left.ā€

Yoshi knows Arkantos, I know Arkantos, you know Arkantos, everybody in Silute knows who he is, being ā€œfriendsā€ with him is something completely different.
He is not lying because I know he bought one of those botched 1 pot weapons from him (and I did as well). And you know how I know all this? because I actually know Yoshi, he is our guild leader and my boyfriend IRL. You actually thought that you could change the word ā€œfriendā€ with ā€œknowā€ and that noone would notice, really man?

A: I said they were ā€œprobablyā€ friends. And I explained to you the meaning of probably.

A: By your logic and your boyfriend Yoshi, if I have a Hack program with me, and I honestly do 5 guns +9 and in the last I make a +29 weapon with hack, so Iā€™m an honest guy? In the same way that you may think someone is honest, I have the right to suspect that Is not. Your sense of justice do not exclude mine. Every player has the right to request inspection of items that they think are malicious. The game market itself has a report button for it. Again you speak without thinking and shows that your argument is unfounded.

A: I dont know Arkantos, Dont speak for me! All i know is his Nick in the Global Chat sometimes.
and if your boyfriend Yoshi is not a close friend of Arkantos, he can not say with 100% certainty that Arkantos has made a +29 weapon honestly. It could be that it did, it might not, if any player asks the Staff to check the iten, it will never be wrong.

A: The fact that you buy Arkantos weapons does not make Arkantos less suspicious than any other player with absurd items. It may be that Arkantos is honest and might not be. Only an inspection by the Staff can state. And again I say, I have not changed the words ā€œFriendā€ and ā€œKnowā€, you who do not know how to interpret a text and do not even know the meaning of the word ā€œPROBABLYā€.
In fact, youā€™ve already called your boyfriend a liar in my description above without even realizing it, and you still want to argue with me.

1 Like

Calm down please
we have a good start giving suggestion and debating
letā€™s keep this thread civilized
shall we just focus how to balance PVP content
and make PVP great again please

1 Like

I Agree! ā€¦

not to mention crowd controls that last 15s and 20sā€¦
quite hard to move.

1 Like

His guild was afk in the boruta while Paradise killed him, I was there and I saw, he did not have pvp, but an agreement between guilds not to kill themselves ā€¦
Please stop talking lies ā€¦

ā€œYou say that there is no difference, but at the time of pvp this has a proven difference generating imbalance.ā€

Did you have any prove of this? I post a picture before showing dmg in TBL with my weapon +11 vs weapon +24.

ā€œI have the right to suspect that Is not.ā€

Iā€™m totally agreed with this, you have the right to suspect. But you mix ā€œsuspectā€ with ā€œaffirmā€. Every player who actually got a +21> weapon is a cheater for you.

ā€œHis guild was afk in the borutaā€
Only & just only when paradise let us stay afk for mutual convenience.

ā€œwhile Paradise killed himā€
We never stay AFK with out any type of ā€œpeace treatā€ meanwhile we enter to fight/suicide.

ā€œhe did not have pvpā€
ahamā€¦ sureā€¦ yeah yeah. I never pvp, on boruta, TBL or gemstone.

ā€œPlease stop talking liesā€
Iā€™m a totally lyar, you demostrate that with your pictures, videos, and your words with any identity from you, are a super solid argument.

Plus all people who actually pretend changes in TBL, Boruta, etc, are Anon players. No one are knowed for playing TBL or Boruta.

And others are unactualized.
ā€œAnd others say " I took a ā€œBREAKā€ just before R8 introduced and only return, when re:buildā€

I donā€™t have anything agains you, but complaining about one mode who apparently no one play, whatā€™s the point?

I donā€™t know if some of you or your guild plays TBL or Boruta (or pretended to play GTW) if iā€™m wrong, pls excuse my self & iā€™ll retrive my words.

Everybody dancing Despacito on Boruta!!! :laughing:

video of our guys pvping in boruta > your screenshot

also, whatā€™s your point? I copy paste what Yoshi said in case you didnā€™t read/want to read
ā€œHis guild was afk in the borutaā€
Only & just only when paradise let us stay afk for mutual convenience.

ā€œwhile Paradise killed himā€
We never stay AFK with out any type of ā€œpeace treatā€ meanwhile we enter to fight/suicide.

Yea yea, bad fame invented by jealous people like you, itā€™s a common practice present in almost all mmorpgs with the TOP ranked guilds.

BTW, I am not friend with Yoshi, I only see him on TBL,Boruta (unlike you) but have never spoken with him, and yes, he can be 100% sure if he saw my enhancement vĆ­deo.
To disagree with someone does not automatically mean that the person is biased(or fanboy like you put) towards someone else.

I would advice you to actually try to know whats really happening (also participate in content you are complaining about) before making any claims/report or whatever is that you do.
I will not feed your nonsense anymore, have a good day.

ā€œI am not friend with Yoshiā€

So we wont eat pizza together? =(

A: First of all, itā€™s not me that gave the title of cheater to your guild, it was the majority of the Silute server. Funny you guys think everyone is jealous right? But why only your guild has a bad reputation? My friend, accept that it hurts less.
Congratulations on being the top guild of a PVE server with 70% novice playerbase wearing Berthas+1 while your guild fight with your tons of Gears +999 enhancement full set.

A: I do not give a damn if you know Yoshi or not, none of you concern me and Iā€™ve never posted anything on either of you. I just questioned, the fact that someone who has no bond with you, come here to state that you are a holy man who does everything right. If you did your equipment honestly, my congratulations, if you used a hack, I do not know, and also never checked your items to request a inspection for suspicion of hacking. I just did not even know you until now.

A: You do not know me, and you do not know what my character is in the game. So do not draw conclusions that I do not participate in the content you mentioned. About ā€œFeed my nonsenseā€ know that Iā€™ve fed even more than I should to your foolish comments. To be honest, you do not deserve my attention, neither you nor your guild members, that no one respects in Silute! We are all envious hahahaha! What a jerk.

Fighting top guilds with worse gear 101:

Boruta Raid is just badly designed in general, but all the salt over it :crazy_face:

I never said we canā€™t be friends
I am down for pizza anytime =)

1 Like

I enjoy TBL even back in R7 era, I did it everyday back in those time, and yes the TBL community is almost dead especially is my EU server. Thatā€™s why I hope with my suggestions which lowering the gate of TBL and closing the gap between players of different equipment progression would save the TBL community or make it popular again
Feud and Boruta are the only PVP element left in EU server, but the lag and freeze just make it hopeless to play

1 Like

Sry, i totally forget the situation in others servers and i understand your point. But the original problem with this server population, when servers start to lack of people, this kind of differences becomes bigger.

I have high hopes that this thread will produce more drama than this AFK necro/sorc/bokor is apparently back
:tea:

2 Likes

Is imposible to us to fight in that level, but if you want, check ā€œsiluteā€ frist thread and thx me later(?).

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.