Tree of Savior Forum

[ADDON] cwCleric

Hello everyone =)

I just created a new addon, and you can find it on my library at https://github.com/fiote/treeofsavior-addons.

It’s called cwCleric!

This addon acts as a class helper. If you have your “Heal: Remove Damage” attribute OFF and join a party, it will ask if you want to toggle it ON (so you can heal better). When you leave a party while having the attibute ON, it will ask if you want to toggle it OFF (so you can do more damage while soloing).

7 Likes

Nice,
something that would help me a lot would be something to show the duration of the safety zone or the number of blocks.
gj

@Estivales hanks for the suggestion! I’ll look at it when I get some free time!

Or something flashing at the edge of screen that your revive/blessing/daino etc are expiring and you better recast them.

Not everyone stares at those icons all the time esp support/dps dual duties.

I think that turning on this ON/OFF manually takes like 3 clicks.
Is it that necessary to shorten it to one click?

Hi @ravenk36. Thanks for your input. The point here is not to shorten clicks. It’s to remind you of it (and, while we’re at it, shorten clicks, lol). As a cleric I always (like, ALWAYS) find myself thinking “ARGH, forgot to turn it on/off again!”.

I have a friend that always plays as a clerics/priests/healers.
After several mistakes at the start he stopped forgetting about that thing.
Imo, it’s the first thing you should remember as a cleric.

It really is sweat tho, but you can increase the amount of reminders like swordman’s “provoke”
or make more features for clerics.

I just think that reminder is not enough.

Oh sure! This is just a very first basic version. I’ll add much more to it. Just putting it here so people have it on their focus.

About other classes… well, who knows about the future ^^

Really hope you can do this for Provoke. Wow, amazing work. Good luck!

PS: is there a way we can assign a hotkey instead?

@web_nervepress Sorry, a hotkey to exactly what?

Assigning hotkeys for attributes. You can drag and drop the icon from the skill menu, but you can’t actually place it in the hotkey.

I was wondering if it would be okay to have an ingame menu to assign such a hotkey.

When I’m in missions and the highest level player is 10 levels above me, I always switch Provoke off. If I am the main tank I will switch it on.

Maybe it’s possible, I’m not sure. Didn’t sink any time in hotkeys so far, lol. I’ll try to check if I have the time.

Thanks! Have fun in-game.

The logic on the detection of joining/leaving parties have been upgraded. It’ll also avoid keep asking you when changing maps/channel.

Please download my last release if you’re using it =)

https://github.com/fiote/treeofsavior-addons/releases/latest

hello there

ive seen revealing cleric swimwear costume is this a bug or addon?

if its an addon can you please help where to get one?

thank you in advance