Tree of Savior Forum

[UnOfficial]Community Archive/Add-on Thread- Updated as of 5/16/2016

That’s what i am planning to do :slight_smile: but if you find any new addon feel free to share :grinning:

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Update this post with how to change voice to the ones jp has :slight_smile: and with credits too :kissing_heart:

1 Like

nice, is it 100% safe aka ban free to do?_?

@STAFF_Ethan

Testing this and I forgot to ask xd but so far no ban yet but I don’t think they are the rights for the international version to use o.o 10h using the voice change. but i do recommend to have a copy of the original of the user.xml file just in case

The Language is build in the client. you’re just telling the client to use that voice. if u don’t want it anymore, u can simply delete the word “Japanese” again. There is no way that this isn’t allowed ^^ besides, i’m using this methode since the start.

Hi there. I just made an awesome list on Github for ToS. Maybe we could maintain together. It’s easier to other users add/update content there.
Awesome Tree of Savior on Github.

I will try it out, but I HOPE @STAFF_John SOMEONE give me confirmation if it banable so I remove it fast :neutral_face:

EDIT: I removed it cause it doesn’t match my wiz character, but I like it for my cleric…

Thanks for the link. But you can update awesome-tos too. Read the contribution guidelines.

Thread updated with new addon.

@MirAlex please add this one too:

1 Like

Add to the thread :slight_smile:

Add this little Gem to the post Companion App / Add-On: Laima's Compass

It’s also can be used with the phone

Hi Alex,

I am French and I created a google.doc to a summary of the addon for my guild, the Public Link if you wish to add it to your post :wink:

bye

Updated this thread it now called Community Archive as more people are contributing to the thread with useful information along with addons :slight_smile:

Updated with new cw addon and add a “Active Addon Dev” Section, Reddit Addon list

1 Like

Not sure if this is the right place to ask…

I can’t seem to install Maytch/ToS_MiniMapExtra
I understand that there are 2 main folders

<Release

Data
–> :alembic:minimapextra

Minimap
–> minimapextra
–> minimapextra.lua

Not entirely sure which goes where, I’ve previously had Excrulon’s addons and have my own addons folder with the various other lua’s.

Can you update the top post with the current version of the mod?
Date update, etc…

This thread has been updated. >_> I’ve been having trouble with the forums as of late. So updating this thread might make it hard but at least i have a back up of the text o.o.

How to install the game via “Steam”

Win key + R and paste steam://install/372000

Steam

Also Still updating this thread but its starting to look like a mess :sweat_smile: So i’ll be moving this somewhere, where i can make it clean with what it does etc (Once i figure out how to code, it might become automatic. Once again when i learn how to code). Also more add-on released so ill be posting that in a google doc soon.