Tree of Savior Forum

Accounts Banned for Abuse as of June 18, 2018

Its just that i am somehow affiliated by coincidence. I would still write this thread even if i am not in YN.
Sigh pie

SEA … i wish merge never happen.

My 2 cents: something similar (in terms of blessed shards obtained by exploiting game bugs) happened with tamer event.

At the time I was lurking the forums, but as far as I know they only patched the bug(an orb resetting when put into storage) while bans were not issued:

Lack of action, lack of GMs in game, bland punishments (perma bans mostly turn into 30 day bans) only push people to the “dark side”, seeing that, in the worst case scenario, you can get banned for 30 days, in the best case you get a slap.

Inconsistency seems to be related to the player’s investment, aka the more he spends, the less likely he would get banned.

Bear in mind that I’m happy and all if they banned those exploiters (altho some were saved, at least on Fedimian), but the overall situation is still pure manure.

They need to merge all servers in one

2 Likes

One giant lagging blob :joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat:

Then all the BR vs SEA jajajajajaj sonic bots

yo priva did u block me in discord? what happened? i was looking for you. saw your post on insta thought u were on vacay

1 Like

Lol I did not, baka :smiley:

Although I’m very unhappy seeing VMWare in that list (not sure if QEMU would be considered as part of the “etc.”). Linux/Mac playerbase as almost always have no native support. The last game optimizations does nothing great for running ToS on Wine.

Ok, switch to GPU Passthrough Virtual Machine to play with decent FPS.

-> VM software listed as illegal program (even tho can be a legit use case).
-> Multi-box/Multi-account is still allowed with other PCs (and possibly other means).
-> Lua/Addon-side without any API or scope limitation and still being a huge hole.

Literally building a fence where it doesn’t really matter.

IMC KNOWS about the existence and who are the players that bug, but these same players buy a lot of TP / Gasha and since the server already has LITTLE player, it looks a lot like this.

If it starts to really BANIR everyone who uses BUG the server closes for lack of player, nothing more that the reflection of the SAME ADMINISTRATION since the beginning of the game and this will not change, notice that the ban appear whenever there is much publication in the forum and they are always secondary accounts or clearly accounts of gold sellers.

Well, it’s been 6 months since a bot ran out of necro and even with all my reports, nothing was done, so, that same player always parades with the highest rank items of the gasha, acquaintance?