Tree of Savior Forum

Accounts Banned for Abuse (April 26th, 2016)

If IMC starting to do this from day 1 we don’t have massive abuse in game market nor their payment from regional. If they keep doing all this cleaning i’d SUB monthly and I’m happy to support them if they go p2p.

Love ya IMC, keep up the great work! :smile_cat:

im not really back, im kinda at every forums seeing whats going on with every game… #callmeaforumtroll

Open the image in a new tab. (CTRL+Click)
You will be able to zoom it. :slight_smile:

Is there any reason why IMC is rolling out the bans + publishing the lists so frequently? It makes it really easy for botters to tell what is detected and what isn’t, allowing them to develop undetected methods faster.

Thank you loaded the new image

I dont think Lira was a bot, some names there maybe are only characters who forget the char attacking. Take care with that IMC.

A npc like “Captain Atcha (Captcha)” ganking players around the world randomly would be awesome… like if its a good idea.

Good job, bye bye Abyssa !

Keep up the great work! Go Go!

Support Our Game! if you want to spend REAL Cash then why not buy in game contents and sell those! :D!

gosh i laughed so hard man.

not much thing to say only thing that i wanna say is Good Work Thank you :slight_smile:

Seems to work fine on a computer browser. Depending on phone, not so much.

Using that 24 hours well I see. Keep up the good work, and good on everyone still reporting them.

And yes! Take that BobDylan of Klapeida. It may have been a few days, but you got yours. You got youuurs!

Those Klapeida gold sellers were starting to get under my skin.

Bringin’ down the hammer! Good job IMC!

Not going to happen. Expecting a ban on gold buyers is a fantasy.

Consider IMC’s business point of view. IMC will not screw up customers who will most likely order a lot of TP as soon as their TP shop is ready.

Pardon for off-topic but will the maintenance conclude at the scheduled time of 1AM EST or might extend to a couple of hours more?

Are these IP bans or account bans?