Tree of Savior Forum

Accounts Banned for Abuse (April 26th, 2016)

I’d love it if they ban those buyer but I think the labeled “gold seller” is for the character shouting in town not the actual seller so I don’t think they look deeply to each transaction and figure out who to ban.

I mean I even buy a card using this method which you buy a stupid item in market with a really high price and then seller will do a cardbattle with me so i can have a card.

In this method you cannot tell the different between gold seller and me unless you took my id and check my history and then you gonna need to judge if I am a gold seller or not.

So I’d say that they done a pretty good job as far as they can.

Actually I don’t have a problem with gold seller as long as they get those in-game money the right way. I f they took hours to farm by human playing game I’d say let they sell it, since it’ll not ruin the game that much.

But these gold seller use bot I think if we can get rid of those bot the gold seller things will be better

but you still need to ban those shouting in town … it’s really annoying.

I think the right to end the bots would leave the paid game btw

How can they possibly find all the people who buy gold with the amount of bots they have to ban a DAY, plus the amount of reports sent every day to the system.
I get you see the issue, and im pretty sure a business as IMC sees it too, i think you should realize they have budgets for everything, including their moderators and GMs.

Can’t deny a good point tho, I hope we see a couple of accounts from normal players banned in the future due to Gold buying. :3

@STAFF_J

Could we pls have have a sorted version of this based on team names so its easy to track the bots we reported or if ever our members gets banned for no particular reason?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Ultimately the market is probably kept in some sort of database. I don’t think it would be wholely impossible to track down buyers. That said, I can only speculate because I’m not sure about the infrastructure on their end.

Also;

@Staff_J: For future reports, can you upload the names to something like pastebin so that we can search it? It would be helpful for reporters to be able to verify bans on people they report to determine success.

I noticed this time they banned less gold spammers and more legit players (accounts)… haha bye exploiters

Oh no! The user fsdfsdfd8sfs4235 must have felt he was so wrongly banned, such a poor kid… or maybe the fdsf8d75fsdfd guy is feeling very sad right now, I’m gonna tell to his brother jfadghfhg7675 to hang in there while he can… JOKES APART. Just loving the great effort to keep the game as healthy as possible, it makes us really enthusiastic, I really appreciate when the dev is looking for a well-rounded improvement, LET’S GO BOYS AND GIRLS!

2 Likes

here is a suggestion do a random generated code everytime you long on to TOS it sounds annoying but it should help keep the selling bots from being in game… or have open duel if they dont decline the fight in 45 sec then start the battle…

Wow!!
Congratulations to all IMC staff!

Thank you for your hard work, I’ll keep reporting to help, as well.

Great job!

PS: Banhammer seems to be the most effective weapon in the game. (Just kidding)

sorry i think you tagged the wrong person xD

oh hai there. I thought you were gonna quit.

:wink:

Take that bots and gold sellers!

2 Likes

spotted reported shts +13

thumbs up IMC!!:thumbsup:

thank you for cutting the bot population.:sunglasses:

1 Like

Aw you mad?

20characters

nope not a bit. glad that you stayed :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve played so many MMOs and most of the other MMOs’ efforts towards the bots are no where close to what IMC had put in. I’m really glad that IMC has taken such a proactive stand on the war against bots even though it is an extremely arduous task to take on! It really motivates me to press the “Report bot” button since I know something is going to be done about it :smiley: Kudos to all and we appreciate all your hard work :’)

I see names that I’ve reported, nice job IMC :smiley:

Very very nice !!! great job guys !! =D