Tree of Savior Forum

Accidently Discarded my Solmiki robe when anviling it

Clicked too fast cuz anvil on hotkey bar.
Send Help. :cry:

7 Likes

Press F to pay respects

4 Likes

just move on and never look back, there will be newer ET item when rank 9 is released

</3 I once put my virtov boots for gem enhancing when virtov was all the rage. </3 It hurts til this day. </3 Please IMC make locked item enhancable. :cry:

err raise a ticket at least?

1 Like

Tickets wont help they are basically automated. I say we get GM attention here you should get it back that’s not just any item.

Ok so I don’t know how to tag GM lmao.

1 Like

costumer support won’t help. AlphaApex rage quit about it because of a similar incident. check out his whiny post on the forums

That really is an unfortunate accident and I hope you’re doing well

3 Likes

@STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Yuri

giphy69

3 Likes

can you please provide the detail of accident?

RIP #pleasesavepalemoon

Sent a ticket, got this reply.

@myself : Basically got the robe from exchanging the required materials to the npc after months/weeks of farming, decided to anvil it after opening the 2 sockets. Placed the anvils on hotkey bar and began to anvil. after like 3-4 anvils i accidentally clicked it too fast and the item discarded. (this might be cause if you click it too fast both the anvil and discard option appears at the same time and the item was basically auto discarded).
:cry:

2 Likes
10 Likes

weird, i used to hotkey my anvil when refining clover but i never found an option to discard equipment

1 Like

it happens if you click it too fast / fast double clicks. either way :sadpopo:

1 Like

dont worry, rank 9’s loonagoofy robe will has better stat.

I’ve almost done the same thing a few times… sorry bad luck… :frowning:

Sounds like the bug where the game fails to match mouse down and mouse up events while loading the inventory or doing things that cause the game to briefly freeze up (like anvils do). That can cause the mouse up event to pick up an item and carry it around with the cursor as if you were dragging it, even though you’re not holding any mouse buttons down anymore.

The second bug is that clicking on a dialog box causes the click to register for things underneath it, too. For example, you can talk to the storage girl and click on the team storage button, but there’s a player shop bubble underneath it, so it opens the shop and closes team storage automatically. As a result, if you have an upgrade dialog and a hidden discard dialog covered up by it, clicking the upgrade button could discard the item.

At least IMC realizes the game is still in an alpha test state so they provided lots of ways for players to wipe their items just like on a test server.

3 Likes

yeah sometimes game freeze and when back to normal suddenly discard equipment