Tree of Savior Forum

Accidently Discarded my Solmiki robe when anviling it

It happened to me a few days ago with my Black Horn :frowning: Sorry for you… I hope it won’t break your desire to play. Good luck !

Kinda like how whenever you click too fast through some text, the whole dialouge cancels. When I was clicking through the text for the guess to impress event, if I click too fast the entire dialouge cancels and I have to start over from talking with the message board to guess a number.

Sorry for your loss.

Don’t forgot to lock your gear…

RIP

PS:

I’m sorry to hear what happen to you, but in future make sure to lock your valuable items and gear so you don’t discard it or consume it by mistake!

You can’t enhance locked items, this is not a valid argument. It seems he was trying to upgrade and the item got discarded.

There is no possibility of it being discarded unless you are being a fool.

Click anvil
Click gear (no need to drag it this is probably where he caused the problem was DRAGGING it and then clicking Yes too fast)
Tadah

Also anvil on hotkey bar makes no difference, that’s exactly how I do it, click anvil on hotkey bar then click the gear. Win.

I get weird fps drop when im clicking anvil to the item and enhancing. I can see it happening

1 Like

Never once do I need to move the item I’m upgrading anywhere near the discard window. I know it lags and all but never was the item moved ?

drag and click too fast…

Why is there dragging during anvil? You just right click the anvil, right click the item, and it’ll appear in the enhancing UI.

Bunch of lies imo.
Failed in enhancing and made it 0 pot at +3. Got pissed and discarded it. Later on cooled down and realised what he has done. And henceforth this thread came into existence.

1 Like

Sorry, but sounds fishy.

Unfortunately not, when i sent the message to support/gm i even said i dont care if its untradeable/0 pot or whatever since i can gold anvil it.

(2 pics included in first link)
7:39 - when i got the robe from npc by trading the mats
7:40-7:45 - asking party chat if they wanted to come see me anvil the robe for abit and tping to orsha c1, first thing i also did was open the sockets.
7:47 - only gone through around 5-6 times of anvil after opening sockets. it was i think it was + 4., at this point was where i accidentally discarded it.

If you require further “proof” you can always ask any of my miki party members being Lewdity/WhiteWingBow/elhuato/StickyWicky

Of course you can also ask some of the other well known people on klaip serve for my rep. If you think that i really discarded it because you think it was 0 pot and only +3 or whatever then you dont know me lol.

Here is a pic of my miki gloves

This is the REAL +3, with 0 pot. i dont discard it because who the ■■■■ would discard a solmiki item, even if it was 0 pot?, do you think i have like excessive amounts of silver to waste rerolling those fuken cubes that takes weeks/months to farm. and then waste more discarding all the ones that are 0 pot?

PS: My miki boots are 1 pot, only being + 6 too, soo yea… i dont really give a ■■■■ about anviling since i can just gold anvil farm everything to + 6/+8 then stop. (Also again, Who in the hell would discard solmiki items? EVEN “IF” any of them are 0 pot??)

3 Likes

I still don’t understand why hitting an anvil on a hotkey too fast would discard an item, which is not hotkeyed. Bad game design if so, but I can’t imagine this happens much. Course I’ve never found a reason to hotkey anvils, either.

They won’t replace it, but if you catch a GM in game I’d ask about it.

1 Like

So it’s not the anvil’s fault you discarded is it not? I just can’t get to the part where pressing the hotkeyed anvil will lead to discarding items in your inventory. Never experienced it myself.

Not even in the clover event, where I just spam anvils daily till it has 0 potential left.

1 Like

@Csiko
yea, I fully understand that I accidently discarded it and am fully liable for it which is why I said so, instead of 100% saying that it was a game bug or something.

when I was clicking the anvil too fast(double click so both option appeared) my mouse moved when the normal anvil lag happens. so the most plausible case would be that when that happened, it “dragged” the item outside as well as having the anvil message pop up, thus making the discard message too, which in turn because I was still clicking; made it discard

now normally I would move my mouse to around where the anvil message appears to click yes/enhance since I was mass anviling via hotkey bar. but it seems next time I shouldn’t be so lazy and take the safe route of doing it 1 by 1 so it’s safer.

thanks for the suggestion though, if I do happen to see a gm in game then I’ll ask them about it (maybe after upcoming patch if one appears). However I don’t think they might be able to help much, since even their support ticket said it wasn’t possible :frowning:

2 Likes

@fujiwari
read the reply to csiko, I mentioned what I think happened there. I am not directly blaming the hotkey anvil thing nor even saying that it had anything bug related to hotkeying. I am just trying to explain what happened and of course like I said earlier was my fault for not paying attention and should have done the process slower to guarantee safety

I do realise that My earlier comment with the :sadpopo: in the end of the sentence sounds like I was saying it was the anvils fault. and I should have worded that better, what i was meaning was the circumstances like my reply to csiko. I do apologize if it did seem differently to you and now that re-read it, I realise I should change it to be worded better to show what I usually do.

1 Like

Ouch, that sucks :\ Are you gonna go back to doing more 35F or?

yea, im gona have to do it either way since im working on my full 7/7 set for miki.
Currently im 4/7 with everything except necklace/top/1 bracer.
If i have around 40m-50m to reroll all possible cubes, i would need averagely about 30+ cubes which is roughly a month’s worth of farming every day at (10pm-12am my timezone due to no other timeslots for static) to be able to acquire another robe.
The necklace is a 35f piece so basically i would have to repeat the above process all over again as well.
The 1 missing bracer is a 30f piece and would be abit better as it might only take 30m+ rerolls but still requiring the same number of cubes thus the same time needed to farm it.

1 Like

GL with that. Glad I did my miki stuff over the summer. It’s kind of hard to find stable groups now. 7/7 is really good.