Tree of Savior Forum

Help with my Solmiki Armor

When I was trying to refine my Solmiki Armor a friend warned me to record since it was potential 0 and it could bug while I was using the golden anvil, but I distracted myself and missclicked in the normal anvil! It broke on the first hit… I took 2 months to do it and a lot of silver to do the reroll, Could you give me another chance with my solmiki? It could even be and armor again with 0 potental +0.

team name: Lycaonn
server: Silute
server time: around 6:26 pm
1 setember 2017

Sorry to say, but they will not give your armor back
There is one guy in this forum that discarded the solmiki robe by accident, they said they can’t give his robe back.

@Mikumo
I’ll tag him here so you both can cry togheter.

Wow… He couldn’t even see the potential. It’s so saddest thing I’ve seen in the game until now.
@STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Ines

1 Like

You can’t see the item potential so you can say that in ticket, maybe they will be merciful this time.

1 Like

sadly it was your mistake, pretty sure they can’t give you back your armor, sorry for your lost… and yeah they should improve the tooltip system

Dude, you can’t told us about “Missclicked” if your Golden Anvil was still “Lock”

2 Likes

Wow. I do admit that most of this is IMC’s fault bcz player can’t even see the potential and durability on Solmiki armour, but since you said it was 0 pot, so I am quite sure you havent forgotten it during anvilling.

But the video shows that it “was not a misclick” unless you were drunk and used normal anvil bcz you couldn’t make out the difference.

As what OP said, your golden anvils were locked. It shows that you aren;t even looking at what anvil you clicked.

But gotta give 1 applaud to you, that you even took a video of that when normally players dont do it.

IMC won’t refund it. but they should actually do something about not being able to see your own stuff’s durability potential

1 Like

It’s a distraction, can happen with anyone.
But look, this kind of armor took about two months to finish once we lost a run almost every single day, either by disconnect or game crashes, or fault of synchronization of the game with the server where our screen freezes and so many others problems. Actually up Solmiki is a really big problem since we can lost two hours of our days and don’t win the box because game problems.

Not enough the reffinament system is so unfair, we have people with a equipament with full/high potential and high level of refining with while others have a equipament like solmiki that take a lot of time and silver to be done with 0 potential and with a low reffinament.

For finish it’s so frustrating lost end game itens that the player can quit of the game.
I really want that IMC can do something, giving back your item can show to all player that the company really cary with your players, not ignoring them in difficults times.

@STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Ines @GM_Francis

2 Likes

I don’t understand what distraction in this case means but

1. Gold anvil was locked as previously stated
  2. You took your time selecting the normal anvil.
  3. You can see the anvil on the ground before hitting it

If IMC “helps” 1 they will have to “help other too”. You can look around in forums to search for so many similar cases. And all have been denied.
Then it will be abused by players claiming they “accidentally” broke their stuff.

1 Like

-------------------- because i lock him

Thats make no sense in this case, he could use the golden anvil…

Yeah he could use it bcz it was 0 pot. But he didn’t.

Please IMC be kind with him!

1 Like

Press f to pay respect. :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

“Then it will be abused by players claiming they “accidentally” broke their stuff.”

First of all, do you really think that anyone just “break” a solmiki armor just for have the hard work to begging to imc him item back?

Second - He don’t want a new item with full potential, him just want the item in the same way as before.

Third - He just want a second chance, like I said, it’s him fault, but lack of attention can happen with anyone. It’s a Solmiki, it isn’t a item that you break just for fun :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

1 Like

For your first point, that is just 1 scenario. The abuse can be for anyone that has a 0 pot item.

For example I could have a +15 end game weapon with 0 pot. I pretend to accidently click a normal anvil instead of a gold one ( i also record it). If it works then i get a free +16. If it fails then i can just tell imc that i accidently clicked the wrong anvil since they are willing to refund my item.

It would be like i never failed that enhancement given that imc gives my item back. For all we know OP could be doing that.

Yes. let me give you a situation: I have a Solmiki armor… I’m trying to upgrade to +11 but sadly it became +3 with 0 potential… If IMC helped people with “I BROKE MY SOLMIKI ARMOR BY ACCIDENT” then I’ll just break mine and get a new one with full potential.

I think that was @BurningFighter meant.

Not really i meant that he will get full pot stuff as compensation (At least I trust in IMC this much that they wont fck it up).
what @Resource said is what I meant.
Try anvilling something, it becomes 0 pot, then anvil it. If it succeeds then all good, if it breaks, then just ask IMC for “kindness” and they will give back just before breaking for you to either try once more or keep as it is.

1 Like

Bad game design, this explain everything.

This game has a lot of new stuff comming on, but if this type of error persists…