Tree of Savior Forum

Abusing in Team Battle League -> Wormzin -> Guild Paradise

Server : [SA] Silute
Team Name : Wormzin
Approximate date / time (EDT) : Friday, December 8, 2017, 04:57 PM
Evidence in video: https://youtu.be/ioPXFjhR1n0 (The original video has already been sent via ticket to the support)

This player is known at Silute for buying silver from goldsellers to obtain equipment and abusing and exploiting tree of savior mechanics, especially in Team Battle League.

He has already been banned by IMC a few times:

• Jan 17th, 2017, restrictions placed on the accounts of players who had abused an exploit to reset the Mystic Cube item. We have since conducted other investigations and applied restrictions (7 day-ban to permanent ban) on accounts found to have abused a different channel-crashing exploit to reset the Mystic Cube.

Wormizin_Cube_Exploit

He confirms that he was the author of exploits and makes jokes about IMC company in thread:

He also confesses to other players the abuse of the magnetic force skill only to make other players stuck in the TBL.

Kalink_Worm
Kalink_Worm2

Since the exploit author has committed exploit at other times, I would like to ask for a firmer attitude from IMC regarding the player team name: Wormzin, is a player who repeatedly abuses exploit to benefit in TBL.

5 Likes

he is member of a guild called paradise, is a guild known for having toxic players, who buy silver from goldseller or websites and abuse macros and exploits.

wormizin, forever bugs

Wormzin has no finger, needs to use a bug to win!

He has finger yes, but to use a bug.

esse video ta bem verĂ­dico

Que coisa mais feia, esse Wormzin só ganha PvP assim… com bug e outros abusos. Jogador fraco!

Se Ă© Loiro >.< SĂł bugadores no joguinho.

@Staff
@STAFF_Letitia
@STAFF_Ines
@STAFF_Yuri
@STAFF_Han
@STAFF_Amy

2 Likes

wormizin only play with bug

This should be reported as a bug, not as a player
This bug is old and many psychokinos and sages use. (of purpose or not)
If it’s to ban one, you have to ban everyone.

The server is getting emptier, banishing old player for bullshit will only bury the game even more.

Kalinks (of your guild) uses bug alchemist skill to his advantage on TBL.
It should be banned? of course not
IMC should fix? yes pls

2 Likes

well i sugest you report so, but let me guess many of you guild also do it right ? why dont you start to prove things for the community ?

I do not need to prove what everyone who falls against him sees, I think I made it clear that I do not want to ban anyone

tbl serious business

-mathz

Players commit this type of exploit or conduct because the company only executes light punishments, if the IMC had more severe punishments of this type of exploit and many others would not exploit like this, i know that your guild Skyline and Paradise do many exploits in the game, do you know that this make honest players stop playing the game?

If I was afraid someone in my guild would be banned for this, I would not be here talking that banishing one has to ban all, agree?

1 Like

It could be a good attitude on your part, reporting the bugs you know to the community or via ticket, but instead you prefer to use the bugs to be able to compete with other guilds that like paradise also commit the bugs, this is hypocrisy.

You can for Soldier in the list too, since “bug plant”, “practonium bug @tbl” and “alchemist bug in tbl” is also bug

this is hypocrisy too

1 Like

Lying is one of the qualities of Skyline and Paradise, because instead of lying you do not proves the things you talk about? you never did a single report in this game, never worried about the bugs but you always like to take advantage of the bugs until the IMC nerf.

Wormizin_Cube_Exploit

under wormzin name there is a member called XsniperX in you guild that also got ban of 7 days to abuse, and some players also claim him to abuse in TBL, but you’d rather pretend that you did not see.

Just another thread of Dreifh chasing Paradise members…
This time at least he posted with his original account.

Stop being hypocrit dude, everyone who is playing in silute since the beggining know your dirty past, the only diffrence is that nobody is taking prints of you or recording, whatever, cuz nobody cares about you.