Tree of Savior Forum

IMC always doing wrong things!

I took ban for opening the box of practonium three or four times, thinking i had bugged for innumerable diconnects and rollbacks???
IT´S CRAZY!

There are a lot of players that truly abused of the game, duplicating items, silver and abusing free DLCs… I will not even quote the bots and gold sellers that spend months in the same place with the players reporting and that you do not do anything!

I’m sorry, but one week ban for nothing, is ridiculous!

2 Likes

k

1 Like

When once isn’t enough there’s three or four.

5 Likes

Really good to know they are banning the exploiters :sunglasses: Sadly just one week? lol

1 Like

You know how to read?

I opened more than once because taken rollback, I thought the box was not being opened.

You know how to read?

I opened more than once because taken rollback, I thought the box was not being opened.

-.-’’

IMC is like that kind of person that tries to suffocate fire with…gunpowder

Everyone is completely unrelated when bans start to roll. If you think you have been banned unfairly fill a ticket , enter in contact with the support whatever.

This is your stupidity to begin with. Why are you surprised? I just hope you speed up killing this game so I can play real life online full time. No sarcasm.

I dont care if you are frustrated. You deserved it. It is easy to say that you are innocent.

Do you know 3 languages aside from english?

Back to topic all of you deserve it. 7 days is too little and disappointing. I just hope it was a perma ban but oh well.

See Maroto77
2 Likes

Drop the hammer on it, really.
Exploit posted open to public and abused by many -> fixed.
Exploits reported otherwise -> no one ever cared.

1 Like

Just think of the ban as a mercy killing.

same as cwshopanywhere

we need to go public if want imc to do something

thats what i learn

hue

Is more drama coming?

Should’ve bought more TP.

Yes, they do ban innocent accounts.

oh yes :grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

i see /hue command, i +1 like

huehuehue

Sir you should post things like these only when they are sleeping, I mean its still office hours in Korea right now :stuck_out_tongue: