Tree of Savior Forum

Abusing in Team Battle League -> Wormzin -> Guild Paradise

Players like you want to exploit as much as you can until the day the company comes to mind and nerf, you do not report because you want to abuse of the exploits, I know a lot of Paradise and Skyline members are going to talk ■■■■ about this report because all of you want is to abuse them.

These players have already had the punishment they deserved and learned.
About XSniperX on TBL, you talk so much about evidence, can you prove it?

I report bugs, IMC ignores. (like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRL7IxtuYxU)
I think it’s cool what you’ve done to report the bugs, but wanting to ban old players out of anger or guild rivalry is childish. Paradise does that too, btw.

I do not like Paradise, I would not have to be here.
I just do not think it’s fair to ban a player for that.

1 Like

At least the guy is doing something to keep the server active, which cowards never did, and if the guy had no importance on the server, no one would give him attention in the forum shoutes and posts.
I agree with all the reports, obviously some players are usufluindo and benefiting from bugs of the game. and if someone was used to the paradise is because they are the players who use more explicitly.

I gonna upload a video after the TBL but for now check what wormzin said about XSniperX

Kalink_Worm2

I gonna translate, wormzin is doing exploits to be able to compete with others psy and XSniperX that also was make people get stuck in TBL.

and as you can see Kalink and others psy was using skills to unstuck people that got into the bug.

Hmm i think what makes ppl leave the game is the lag/dcs/crashes/bugs ingame. Stop whiteknighting pls.

@Rani_Azevedo I Already reported dig problems 2 months ago. But I still have problems with the skill, i don’t know if its a bug or not on TBL, because when appraiser uses devaluete, the next round, I still have that debuff over my head, the same occurs with stones.

Video Dig bug: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXSbJER9yjk

If Wormzin or other players have doubts about skill mechanics like i had, I would recomend to open a ticket with evidence and make the game better.

Soooo the Kino stuck bug is still there eh?

Vacaoverpower had also reported several times here in the forum and… was banned.

It’s fair?

What’s the difference from you to him? or Wormzin?

anyway…

GL to involved’s rs

1 Like

you can check all reports Vacaoverpower from Paradise did here:

Vacaoverpower

I gonna list the only 2 reports he did over a year:

i dont agree with the mindset report and then abuse, but just to be clear vacaoverpower never report the things that he abused.

its funny because vacaoverpower created the FARM AFK but he did report the use of macros, bellow is one of the reasons why vacaoverpower got permaban.

Vacaoverpower created the bug of hit outside of the arena.

PS: This is a visual bug, different from the Vaca bug

1 Like

check the video again, you gonna see, he received damage out of the arena (TBL), so its not visual only.

As I told… I reported and iMC did nothing. Furthermore, I told that I don’t know if its a mechanical or bug from dig skill. Because some skills like debuffs still remains on subsequently rounds.

convenient ^^

my guild uses = mechanics
other guilds uses = bug

xD

1 Like

white_knight_from_silute_using_mechanics_of_the_game.jpg

in my country, this is called “cara de pau” <3

Edit:
FYI

The cannon bug, XSniperX (skyline leader like me) also reported to IMC and IMC also ignored
Do you know the difference? He stopped using XD

1 Like
3 Likes

Is that a joke of the joke itself? Hahahahahahaha…

Stop being ridiculous and stop creating threads and commenting on your fake accounts to supporting your antics.
IMC should look for “Dreifh” in the closed old topics and find his video using bot.
Yes. There is a video of him using bot!

He has no competence to be someone in the game and he tries to destroy the big guilds for that his weak little guild becomes something

You’re just a scared coward!!!

Lol @Rani_Azevedo.
Did you read my reply? Or you just kidding me?

Compare with wormzin’s bug, and skills that remains on consecutive pvp rounds.

Think about it… someone who suddenly desapear and stay out from arena using skills, and a debuff or map interactions that remains on consecutive round.

Falconer can order his hawk to attack when battle starts, what is the difference?

And a tip for you… use safety zone. Every cleric forget that they have this.

I already reply about dig.

XsniperX stopped because IMC fixed the problem. The same with Magnetic force was fixed who wormzin has abused.

Did you really reported him? I’m happy about knowing there are other players that report bug.
I really appreciate.

All members of Paradise who are coming to this topic complain, do not waste your time, the evidence is solid against the abuse and now we just need wait for an IMC reply on the subject. I still have faith in the company.

1 Like

Who believes in you ThiagoB?
Comments by yourself defending someone from your guild deserves something?

Please stay away from this forum area.

1 Like