Tree of Savior Forum

About Full Moon event

just tried - nothing

This guy drops …

3 Runs x 4 boss = 24 fragments per character …

Go do catacombs. They do drop

1 Like

Yesterday I tried it with a 330ish character and didn’t drop anything for some reason

there was a bug yesterday … only quests give frags … they fixed it today … though that mini moon satelite is still bugged …

1 Like

I tried catacombs raid and got some frags from it on one char. On a second char only on first run bosses dropped fragments. On second and third run - no fragments at all. Why this event is so bugged?

Mercenary mission and saalus are actually quite buggy, sometimes you don’t get any drop at all. One thing I noticed though, if the instance doesn’t drop after the first boss, there’s no point in continuing, no boss will drop for the whole instance.

I didn’t get a reward after turning in 24

Ok, here’s the deal.

You can do EITHER the daily attendance OR the growing moon. You CAN do both in the same day, but you CANNOT do them at the SAME TIME.

When you turn in EITHER of them, you must start the OTHER one in order to continue receiving fragments. If you have turned in BOTH for the day, you cannot receive fragments for the rest of the day.

If you are having problems figuring out which event you are on, choose the first two options. If you receive the message telling you go farm quests/bosses, you are good to go.

When tomorrow comes around, you need to turn in frags for whatever event you are currently on, and then start the other event to continue farming frags.

The first option is the one you get rewards (shards, attri) from. The second option is the growing moon event. The third option is a listing of all players for the growing moon event.

3 Likes

how do you do the growing moon when the NPC is not giving us any mini full moon thingy?

The Moon itself is a visual glitch. If you’re able to collect frags at all, you have the moon. If you’ve turned in both events on the same day, you cannot have a moon, and you won’t be able to get frags.

1 Like

So when i turned in both, i need to wait until 0:00 server time so i can collect fragments again, am i getting it right?

Yes, you’ll need to wait until the next day.

Any reason to do growing moon? There is no moon and no rewards, lol.

To continue farming frags, I guess. Epeen too?

Current event is bugged .

You have to do it twice

First time is to feed your non existent moon
2nd time is for the dumpling + BS reward

So doable , just twice

they fixed the moon but…

TAKE OUT THE SOUND EFFECT PLEAAAAAAASE

i have moon now but cant take loot from bosses >.>

Tried catacombs with moon - no fragments.