Tree of Savior Forum

About Full Moon event

when you can’t even do all the dungeon runs for your characters and yet put up an event that’s time consuming also

feelsbadmangun

D: hope no…

also, I want balloon but am poor :sad:

1 Like

me too ; w ; aside from poor internet connection XD

1 Like

I’m doing the quest, killing monsters and still not giving me the fragments. I’m at level 382 on a map of 370 and nothing … The Kupole is not enabled.

Will they extend the duration of the event due to these problems?

The event is currently bugged and will not give the mini-moon NPC. Without it, you can’t get fragments from boss monsters.

You can, however, complete quests on any character at level 50 or above and receive fragments. You can team storage them as well. Collecting 20 by doing this will allow you to complete the event for today.

IMC is aware of the issue and is working to fix it.

Event is not bugged, you just dont get the visuals. Talk to kupole and you will be able to get fragments.

Very poorly made event. Doing lv1 quests with 390 char to get those fragments is the fastest way, but it’s so boring. And reward is meh.

Btw, did you notice how at first in patch note the reward was 3x1000 pts attri, but then they’ve changed it to 5x100. So cheap.

PS: At least let us get fragments from 100+ Mission bosses, c’mon.

Once the mini-moon is fixed, this should be possible, so long as you’re within 30 levels of the boss monster. You might need to get the last hit on the monster though.

Im not sure mission bosses counts…

The amazing things is that… I noticed a sudden surge of new bots along with this event. So i recheck the event and no wonder…

1. Event for chars Lv 50++
  2. Tradeable blessed shard and sweet dumplings
  3. Up to 50++ shards and sweet dumplings per ID (the whole duration of event, 27 days -cmiiw- )

Oh well

1 Like

I’m too dumb to figure this out. Anyone can give a step-by-step on this guide? I gathered 20 full moon fragments and talked to the kupole, and all 20 fragments disappeared without getting anything in return.

The issue’s been known to devs for 18h+ and still not fixed? o_o(Does this mean that we’re gonna be compensated once more?)
@4lkruzeth The NPC is bugged, man. Devs have been workin’ on it for over 12 hours.

Make them the same as other events … mobs of same level range … easier for you guys to program too XDDDDDDD …

I already completed my first 20 frags yesterday by completing my abandoned level 1 - 10 quests in siluia woods … Now i"m too afraid to do more because some say it will only eat the frags when you submit it …

2nd day of the event and it seems you can get frags from bosses now but I turned in the 20 fragments to the kupole and didn’t get my daily reward. D:

Can get from CM bosses.

1 Like

I thought of that, CM should be the fastest and easiest way, they gave free resets too, so you go really far in # really fast…

CM drops , merc post missions drops

Seems to be fixed

2 Likes

Saalus confirmed dropping too.

Do everyone in a party (Saalus, CM, mission) get a fragment or only the killer?

can anyone confirm if you submit your 2nd 20 fragments it wont get eaten by the kupole npc? …

EDIT: I tried it again … I got x24 fragments

I chose the 1st option since yesterday it gave me the items … but now it took all my frags and didnt give any in return Nuooooo

EDIT: Farming another x20 frags and this time Imma choose 2nd option … gonna update this post later … grrr …

I took A video … this time it worked

Steps: 2nd option -> 1st Option -> 3rd Option to check my ranking …

Edit: After submitting and getting your daily rewards you can’t any more fragments …

still can’t receive the Mini Full Moon… :expressionless::expressionless: