Tree of Savior Forum

About Full Moon event

How will you be able to get the Mini Full Moon? When I talk to the Full Moon Kupole, it says that “I cannot join the daily event now.”

Thanks in advance for the replies…

its bugged… i think

It’s bugged ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Moreover :

they didnt test the event before opening the server lol
typical imc hue

next stupid bugged event –

this is terrible, i hope they can fix it…

Events always buggy on the first day after maintenance. And why do i still need to go to Task Manager to close Client_ToS.exe?

3 Likes

Kupole didnt give me mini full moon, but I got fragment from clearing quests (daily merc, daily party, hethran, any other quests). Doesnt have 20 frags yet

is siaulai mission, instanced dungeons, saalus counted as quest?

Saalus and Merc Post missions (Siauliai, Catacombs) do NOT count.

Hello guys
Thank you for the report and sorry for that issue with mini full moon item.
Now our dev team checking on it and will update to you once again.!!! :sad:

1 Like

Hello guys, we just want to let you know that we are currently looking into your issue.

1 Like

The event is harsh on players with all High level characters … we can only get fragments from CM’s …

can’t do 330dgn / summon albums … level 361++ RIP

thank you GMs for assisting this inquiry, we are hoping for an immediate solution to this! Please keep us posted…

List of tested/ tried bosses that dont drop moon fragments:

1. Mercenary Post missions
  2. Saaulus Convent
  3. Challenge Mode
  4. Album Boss

Yet to try:
World Boss

Let me check it also this report. thank you.

This could be the issue:
- Full Moon Fragments will not drop from boss monsters with over 30 levels of difference from your character.

A lv 390 character plays in a lv 330 Dungeon (390 - 330 = 60), it will not drop the full moon definitely.
The world boss and album boss are lv 330 too. Basically, we cannot get any fragments from these.

how did you do it? Have you obtained the mini full moon from the kupole?

all i want is compensation…

i did instances whose levels scale with my character, still no fragments whatsoever.

kinda lost motivation already