Tree of Savior Forum

315 Orange Weapons Farming Guide

Greetings Saviors!

In this thread you will find a comprehensive list (to the best of my ability and experience) of all the Orange 315 Recipes, the materials you will need for each recipe, where to farm them, as well as how many mobs you will need to kill to get the respective ‘item’ (Some materials I have not personally farmed, nor have I spoken with anyone who can confirm their rates which is why I left them as “??” but its safe to assume these are either between 500-600 kills per drop or a low %, either or).

I’m making this post to inform players that the items for these 315 Weapons ARE currently in the game. Many players, from speaking with a handful, are under the impression these items are not implemented yet but the fact is they are simply on a very high DPK rate.

• Most of the materials are between 500-600 DPK, (this means for every 500-600 mobs you kill, you will get 1 Drop)
  • The items listed as ‘low % drop’ seem to be dropping at random intervals (I personally got 3 of these items at kill counts 84, 141, and 187 respectively)

Anyways, I hope this helps somewhat. Farming for a 315 Orange Weapon (when they do eventually come out) is a very tedious process. Farming 1 a day is a doable task and maybe worthwhile to start early so you can have your items ready for when the Recipes are announced!

All the best,

-S

18 Likes

@STAFF_Yuri

if my hitler meme is inappropriate

maybe soviet nickname is inappropriate as well?

huehuehue

@Soviet

yo bro~

huehuehue

2 Likes

what the heck…h00k64 users making game guides now

11 Likes

@haukinyau1, @Y100Grand Hands off our precious cash-cow!

-IMC

5 Likes

These materials are totally based on %, not dpk. I got 2 orange grum antenna after around 20 kills only. So this is totally based on your luck like opening a cube. and after 700 kills, I got 2 yellow caro antenna also.

Ugh… it’s lizard ambers all over again on the R8 scale of difficulty.:joy:

1 Like

This being said. i do like that knowing after around 600 kills i should have 1 at least.
The estimated DPK can be used as a reference. :blush:

I think IMC later should make an event to help people get these materials or at least they should make 315 cube drop this even at low rate. Farming these materials is really a nightmare without oracle, linker and doppel helping

1 Like

been rerolling practonium for almost 2 month
Gg imc

I need to point out that Grummer is not DPK. The other materials are DPK like the Yellow Leafnut Tail, Mourningbird Tail. Please correct your guide.

That being said, some of these weapons are better than their Solmiki 40f counterparts. There should be some degree of ‘challenge’ to attain them, albeit the sheer amount of mobs you need to kill to get all the necessary materials is quite significant.

Perhaps adding them into the 315 dungeon cubes could be an idea because as it stands, there isn’t much incentive to do that dungeon.

@bunnycakes thankyou for the update, il correct it when I get home.

Thanks for that bro. Will start farming mine soon.

1 Like

Artilonium is farmed there, so people will most likely just full run the 290 dungeon compared to most people that are rushing it.

I’ve killed a few hundred orange grummer and not seen an antenna drop.
But I’m going to say the worst thing about this is not the ridiculous health pools and stats of the mobs, or even the low drop rate, but the spawn itself.
As an AOE class I depend on getting mobs together and I’m lucky if I can pull more than 3 at a time because they are spread so thin, there’s only about 15 on the map and the respawn is so slow that even with the time it takes to kill them I sit around waiting for them to spawn.
I really hope that when they add the recipes they also take a look at the drop rates and spawn rates.

1 Like

Farming orange really doesn’t seem worth it. I’d rather just go Pygry -> Solmiki then waste the time getting Wingshard when Pygry is so much easier to craft in comparison. Thanks for the guide though, and good luck to the brave souls that decide to go for them.

The biggest problem with grummers is the desync issue in this game. On a perfect server where there’s no desync issue, you can dodge their poison spray attack because you can see which way they are facing. On these crappy servers, grummers might look like they are facing away from you on your screen, but next thing you know, you died to their poison spray.

i wonder when rank 9 is out and everybody are pursuing lv 365 purple weapon, how much will they sell their 315 orange weapon? all the time and energy invested to farm the mats wont be equal to the price. if the price too high it will be another slot filler in your wall of fame storage. lv315 orange weapon is a good threshold between casual player and more-than-casual player

they prolly might just dismantle it to get at least 30 gems back.

3-4 hours to get 1 drop. need 54 drops. 162 hours of farming for the biggest portion of the mats needed. Need RNG on your side to get the practonium from unstable cube, could be a day, could be weeks or months. Took me a whole month to get my first practonium and 3 days to get my 2nd. (not including the time it took to level the second character)

Yeah, you’re right. With the way things are going and how clueless IMC is, I don’t know why I’m still doing it. Shoot me please.

2 Likes

if 1 run of dg145 is around 30 minutes, in 1 hour we can get minimum 600k. in 162 hour we can get 97.200.000 silver which can buy more than 1 lv 315 orange

4 Likes