Tree of Savior Forum

315 Orange Weapons Farming Guide

There isn’t going to be any for sale on a small server like Orsha.

I doubt anyone in their sane minds would sell an orange 315 weapon unless it’s trading it for another one. Nothing’s more valuable than time so I’ll personally just skip orange 315’s. What if R9 weapons also need practs?

Dónt think about get r9 weapons on itos for a loong time, i remember in Ktos they get ranks 8 like 3-4 monts before itos and nevermind about the content that we still waithing for…

I keep all my shards and silver to make my +10/stage 4 315 Orange staff, if they Will release a mew weapon Early before i make my weapon i Will make a Rod or a shield…

Ok so if u get 1 Antenae of yellow macaronni once a day (1 out of 54), it will take you like 3 or 4 hours to drop one (And 54 days to get them all) and Pray that nobody else is present on that map because they can steal your precious loot lmao. If u don’t have good gears it will take even more and more time. So many effort getting a weapon for it to become useless when new patch comes out, not fun at all. And with the price on Tokens (2+Millions on Klaipedia) is not like i don’t have the money, is just that i don’t wan’t to pay that much for an item that was 500k 2 months ago, it will just help the price to go higher and higher if i purchase it (People will still buy it i know). And everything getting so Freaking expensive, Jeez, thinking about just connecting to do events now that we had the 290 Rush nerfed…

1 Like

yea, the thing to me, is that most of the solimiki weapons aren’t even that much better than the 315 purples.
the solmikis seem more specialized towards certain builds, while the purple benefit things across the board.

the solimiki armors are beast though

paper cube already released in itos?

I really hate this dpk feature. =/ 600dpk items that you know you will be fighting with someone else? Could kill a couple thousands and still not get a drop.

In the past your had personal id alone or in a group to farm random things, here in tree of savior you share a dkp system in open world because it’s “korean” or imc logic?

What about Armors?

@strawhatcrewz paper cube has not been released in itos yet.

1 Like

I have seen many videos of koreans with 315 oranges weapons, maybe with the patch the % would go higher

Just get a corsair 3 in pt and everyone auto attack lol

orange antena are % for drop, i got one form silver mob, then not it’s dpk

Im not sure about this, because i farmed two phadas and i can say you with 100% security the fragments are dpk and even so several times the silver maidens drop me the fragment.

just apply in low dpk the dorp form silver mobs

This is just way too funny that a known hook64 user is making a guide. Now you know this game has hit rock bottom.

3 Likes

It’s not his guide. He’s using literal translation from a Korean guide. He’s forever branded as a cheater and probably doing this because he has nearly all his mats already.

With the Transcendence system the way it currently is it really discourages moving up in equipment, especially weaponry as well.

2 Likes

as long as you don’t destroy your potential, its not that bad, since you just destroy and have a good chance to get at least 60% to max 80% of your shards back. In ways, its one of the better investments, other things like regular armor will be replaced.
Don’t go crazy on nuking your potential, and you can get your next good upgrade up to stage 8 right away if its at stage 10 already

Destroy the 290 weapon the consumed practonium for the shards?

2 Likes