Tree of Savior Forum

290 Practo Box Guide [Recipe Found]

well if it is actually dropped, you will get much more silver out of keep obtaining practo for guild members than buying them over time.
we don’t know how many practos will be needed in rank9/10 gears. (maybe it wont be needed at all, who knows)
but this is assuming no other repeatable method is introduced by IMC for r9/10 content.

2 Likes

Thank you very much for this updated information. Gonna forward it to interested guilds.

As im seeing this, even tho the inverted silver per person is around the price of practo itself. 290 practo quest is actually quite easy to do, also new quests that provide the materials keep being added, which means you may be able to obtain 2 Practos at lvl 290 (If your guild is lvl 16 and you manage to get the recipe) and 1 at lvl 317 PER character.

1 Like

Can you please update the location of each paper’s very first quest to trigger’s location? for example The Lost Object, i dont know where is that map. Or Unexpected News quest, where is Squire Willya

Added the locations~ Seems i missed that info DX.

2 Likes

http://www.inven.co.kr/board/powerbbs.php?come_idx=4185&l=12296

Guild Raid lvl 14

5 Likes

its guild boss, not the raid*

err… sorry, but what recipe? mystical cube recipe? if yes then even if i collected 10 papers, i still need a lv 14 guild to get the recipe to craft it?

yes, a lv14 guild and a party to kill that boss. it took 7 very WELL geared dps + 2 healers + 1 chrono to kill it in 1 hour by that korean guild.
that boss has hp of 1,600,000,000. (1.6billion hp).

the rest of the guild member will receive it or only the killer party will get it?
edit: oh i think it is like guineapig egg which let the guild master decide to give the recipe to who

just like any other guild raid/mission/boss drop. it will go to guild storage and guild leader distributes it.

So you need first practo weapon to get the second one? With two parties and one hour to kill boss. I thought the blog said practos are supposed to be the non-hardcore way to catch up with hardcore players? Lmao this is absurd.

7 Likes

1h boss killing isnt something rare on MMOs. I dont see anything weird, its not like you are gonna get your guild to hunt it everyday.

The good gearing is needed to make it faster.

Level 14 guild is definetly not as crazy as lvl 16. This is quite more accessible, but would require a Guild Activity focused end game. Which may explain why they are increasing the guild limit to 50 on Ktest.

3 Likes

Every claim made by the developers at IMC that this game is geared towards casual players has been a bold faced lie. Why would this new blog post be any different?

iToS does not have the population to ensure that guild-based endgame rewards are accessible to the general playerbase, which means this alternative method of obtaining practonium is still out of reach for most iToS players.

9 Likes

wtf 1 hour for 7 very well geared dps? O_O You know 1.6 billion hp is like Nuale boss x4. And in grp with 1 dps and 4 supports(our boss killing party) we’re farming Nuale in 6 minutes. And sometimes we’re taking 2nd dps instead of 1 support and nuale dies in 4 minutes. So if we go on this guild boss as 5 ppl we will kill it in 16 minutes? Wtf that 7 VERY WELL geared dps wears? Roxona set with catacombs weapons +2?

7 Likes

I’d say there are some things to think about that. Such as bosses of this tier: Thank you IMC for making this boss

Also there could be too much movement or something from the boss. I wouldn't assume it that way, especially when the Murmillo have Orange 1-hand sword and Emengard shield:

Along with archers with Astra Bow and others with weapons as such Heart of Glory:

I would also assume they’re using highly transcended gear.

thanks for the info wolfy!

its the boss mechanic that makes it harder. one of the user replied when someone asked hows the boss mechanic: “its a bitch”

. the guys in these screenshots are high trans. some of them make leading guides for ET, other contents etc. i am sure as we get more exp ppl will kill it much faster than 1 hr. that was their first run supposedly.

Do you know the name of the boss? Or the map?

you can check the following info there, what i’ve written there for hard boss kills are the ones that should be looked at. Gosal is the latest patch that came with new boss hunts.

We’ll try to attempt this and come back with our findings on this.

I regularly update the sheet once we get new information and if you’re interested you can follow this thread that i’ve created.

3 Likes

I heard that one of them drop 500 talts, my guild is trying to hunt him to upgrade the guild. We had some problems, bugs, but I think I found the solution.