Tree of Savior Forum

290 Practo Box Guide [Recipe Found]

sure let’s update together on what we’ve get and probably we might be able to finally figure out this 2nd practo recipe.

@guiradunz and @ToiletMaster thank you for your contribution to this. I will let the boss hunting on you guys as i’m not part of a guild high level enough to compete for these.

My priorities will be: Finishing the Addon Showcase post then add the newly added quests for the 290 Practo cube so more materials will be available.

I wish you good luck and let me know any info you get.

2 Likes

I am pretty sure that this map is Uskis Arable Land, you can see a Kitchen Knife in the ground, dropped by Red Zigris.

And the only thing added to Uskis guild content in the last big update was the Gosal boss, so I think that’s it.

@Wolfy can explain how to trigger quest in pelke shrine ruins?
i talk to elder granddaughter she only talk lost the badge not give taks quest.
and in the spot of grass i cant pick or space that item… how???

Have you check all those spots i marked?

Have you cleared all the quests on the area?

So now that the mistery is solved we finally know that the new practo box quest is just worth a few extra lvl 12 cards for 99,5% of players. Cool.

3 Likes

yeah i done check all spot and all quest on area map.
only see 1 in the grass …sec i pict it

ummm, yes that shud let you pick it. Have you tried on a different setup? (Mouse or Keyboard)

yeah i try mouse, keyboard, stik… still nothing happen. haha
maybe for ina tos still eror

For anyone on Klaipeda I am selling Mystical Cube Recipes.

where have you found it?

Can you have two Prac boxes in your inventory? Say if one hasn’t yielded a result yet?

2 Likes

In theory yes. In practice maybe it will dupe practs in some classic IMC bug. Best to let others test it first.

1 Like

Won’t this cause smaller/newer guilds to collapse since players would just go with well-established high-level guilds just to get hold of the recipe? :confused:

8 Likes

Maybe.I see it as a possibility to hire guilds to sell recipes or to pay a leader so you can get a recipe and then leave to your old guild.

It depends of the community.

1 Like

Makes sense. I wish they made it so that smaller guilds can still get the recipe. Perhaps make the recipe craftable from x number of items which smaller guilds can get from low level guild missions by chance. It will take them days or weeks to craft one.

4 Likes

With the upcoming guild member increase limits on guilds, new guilds may have to think twice whether if they are able to maintain the current members though. I foresee some guilds may opt to merge with existing guilds.

1 Like

lol all this talk of “guilds”, there are like 80 actual people left playing per server atm, this thread makes me chuckle

7 Likes

Seems to be the case, as mentioned on a different thread. Eventually our guilds are getting full or filling too fast, even if we want to allow every new player to join we need to set up a “3 day inactivity without warning = kick” policy which is really unfair.

And this is on Orsha, so can’t really imagine how guilds on Klai can manage that.

As for the Thread update i have planned: I have just resumed classes last week so it may take a while for me to find time to work on this, while also giving my ToS char some time.

@ToiletMaster you have the found the recipe.
Now my Question is this 2 different recipe?
I can craft a Mystical Cube with Absidium Ore
and i can craft a other Mystical Cube with Ripped Piece of Paper?
I can get 2 Mystical Cubes right?