Tree of Savior Forum

290 Practo Box Guide [Recipe Found]

I will check them up. But as any korean forum, there is still the chance its just unconfirmed theories.

So according to the last source posted here:

We also got the investment required to make a guild lvl 16:

1.8b silver on talt investment.

Even if this source is real, it may not be possible for me to confirm it.

3 Likes

would be more valid coming from ktos community post with the guide/SS itself though.

or else it’s just yet another rumour tbh. just like the outspread of 315 fan lib having it.

1 Like

According to http://treeofsavior.com/news/?n=849

However, we wanted to give the players that can’t enjoy that content a way to catch up. That’s why the Mystical Cube was created. A way for players, with a bit of luck on their side, to catch up with hard-core players

Making the second practo quest require Guild Level 16 is soooo not hard core.

9 Likes

i can get the recipe from the guild mission or a mystical cube?

LvL 16?

If u are a small man guild that’s simply impossible to achieve.

I should do my next rant trade on this topic :stuck_out_tongue:

making a new 317 char is still the best option i guess =)…imc’ed again

by the way. lord munchausen or some like that are giving a chain who give a loot of obsidium so. anyone knows how get more pappers ?Âż

I could update the guide with the new quest information, but i really wish some kind of update/confirmation on the lvl 16 guild raid dropping the recipe.

Because if thats the case, then this guide won’t really be useful for anybody but just a handful few who happen to be part of those high level guilds.

Hello this is AlphApex,
I just came across this post and seems some ppl are disappointed after my reply to wolf’s question on discord.

I came across literally 2 posts on a korean forum about the claim , dropped from guild mission at guild lvl 16. Nothing is confirmed and it is not 100% proven by any means. koreans have also been frustrated they can’t find this “recipe-recipe mystery box”…

I cannot find any source showing screenshots or anything verifying this info, so take it with a grain of salt.
:smiley: keep ur hope up, maybe the recipe isnt even in the game yet who knows!

Edit guild level 16 is very difficult to obtain, i don’t think there will be many guilds even in korea to confirm this, unless these guilds are keeping it low-key (just like how the mishken forest quest was kept low-key by a guild so all their members can sell practo for big chunk of cash/silver).

2 Likes

I remember when there was such claims “from ktos” that “Blut dropped Practonium” which turned to be false. As well Rank 9 things.

Maybe it’s time to keep a doubt for some “complicated” things?

Those early day claims about Blut dropping practo and dg315 dropping practo was rejected by myself on discord communities.
I was able to confirm that even before patch came.

I usually stay out of the forums for the “most” part so i never came here to tell everyone to calm the f* down when these false claims were made lol.

1 Like

I’m one of players who lost quite some time doing Former Fantasy Library runs [for Practonium] :< - Yes, I never got any good loot, as always.

1 Like

lol i never did many runs realizing dhrag bracelet is only slightly better than rhevisan bracelets, and i already had a couple of pairs already…

necklace is meh for my mage/cleric so not that interested lol
sold my animus while price was high anticipating agny necklace instead :smiley:

1 Like

Lol, its odd to see Alph on forums.

Ya, been trying to look for the highest guild i can contact on iToS, but higher one still not lvl 16.

Im definetly not giving up on finding this recipe.

1 Like

i am like 99% sure no guild is at lv16 on itos. (maybe SEA server have highest). - SEA players are the most low-key on forums/online communities but i wont be surprised if they are ahead of any other regions.
in korea though some guilds are crazy and go full out investing in guild levels for more members + to make forum guides on the newest guild mission/raids.

there are talks about IMC considering implementing “incentives” for members to donate talt, like a title or something to indicate they are a large donator, or guild talt donate exclusive item/drop.

You shud make your guild donate talt :grin:

I did some small calculation:

Extrememly Ideal conditions:

• 30/30 Members all with 2 active characters doing dailies (290 + saalus)
  • And get really “unlucky” and only get talt (1 max from 290 that has chance to drop 2) from those boxes for 5 talt daily.
  • 10 talt per person donated to guild daily.
  • 300 talt daily on the guild tower.
  • It would take 535 days to achieve lvl 16 guild
3 Likes

… 535 days… maybe they will add events or new items that can be donated to guild tower “talt lv2” or “superior talt” like gem abrasives

current members are pretty good already about talt donations, cause we want to unlock larger guild raids at lv14 ,etc lol.

It would be nice if gvg or guild raids gave guild xp.

4 Likes

I actually made that guild chart. It was erroneous because the EXP is already cumulative and the original data was unclear on that. Here’s an updated, accurate one:

To be completely honest, for a dedicated guild 800m worth of talt isn’t that bad. See say you have a guild of 30 people, everyone just have to donate 26m each which in the current climate, isn’t all that bad. However, this is assuming you can buy talts for 5000 silver literally and assuming there are talts for sale on the market.

Reality is there’s not really enough talts on the market to buy. People would rather NPC the talts or save it and use it to trade for items.

I can honestly see IMC in theory thinks guilds can achieve these through dedication alone but with the way things are going it’s truly impossible.

With these numbers you’re better off buying a practo off the market for the entire guild.

6 Likes