Tree of Savior Forum

2 players using obviously exploited gear

go banned all ppl who have 10-15+ weapon =) i first please!
I already pay the game and play over 1000 hours and refine my weapon + 15 + . I kill noobs for arena is one shot! and i have immortale and anti debuff status!1

1 Like

U’re right, they are ban.
Anyway, the cheat is too easy so we can continue to check and cry. i’ll never up a weapon +10 (+) or i can be report~~

what you class and lvl ? this game disbalansed for moneymaking )

i can"t anser to that but i got enouth money (i farm it all day, waiting for Rank8) :wink:

+15 really isn’t that bad on low level weapons. I have an Ice Rod that I’ve only lost 2 potential on while upgrading.

I’ve attempted one upgrade a day since +10, and it’s now +15 with 4/6 potential.

1 Like

As nobody else seems to have updated this thread with the information - The 2 users that this thread reported have both received bans today.

These were not the only 2 on Fedimian that received bans, I know of 3 others, I expect there were some more I didn’t personally know in the server.

Looks like the action was taken, I wonder if this will be added to the next daily ban reports? @nuclearmissile you should be happy too? See? Action taken eventually :slight_smile: !

#Thanks IMC

…even if it was super slow :3

22 Likes

it would be nice to give them back the money for the game, because they bought starter packs for early access and the way their characters were not afraid to test your game, bugs and flaws! And Yes, the Envy and denunciations win this time =)

I really disagree. They agreed not to cheat, they cheated and lost access to the game.

Nobody that buys CSGO, Battlefield or any other game gets their money back when they get banned for cheating. It doesn’t happen for any game. They knew what they were doing, it didn’t happen accidentally, and they knew what the consequences would be for getting caught.

I know you’re their friend Sidd, but if you weren’t their friend would you think the same thing?

17 Likes

Once upon a time I played Ragnarok online. With the next update there skill redemptio It did not work correctly, give 1% exp in the resurrection. Players naturally began to use it, it’s their skill! Yes, and the new ! During the night more than half prists servers took the maximum levels. And the next day they all lost their characters and been banned. This story is not a celebration of justice. This is a sad story about game flaws =)

i get what you"re saying but there’s a difference between using a bug not to lose 1% xp and 2 dimwit balantly overupgrading their stuff to get world boss and kill everything in pvp. (well … even with that, they kept dying like plebs tho )

here, people didn’t “naturally began to use it”.

they bought the game and decide to break it, well no refund and they can go ruin something else o/

3 Likes

That’s a good question about the nature of philosophy , so I’m happy to answer it. There are many levels of ideology , good and evil, black and white, God, laws and regulations. But the most correct is the appropriate response to each situation, taking into account all the related factors =) Think about it, these people are ordinary guys, they’re not thugs, not criminals, not hackers, not cheaters. They just played the game and used the flaws of the game, with no harm to sharpen only the low stuff because otherwise this method did not work. The question of legitimacy is certainly the place to be, but logically we must first consider how much harm it has brought. In this situation just showed us that we too are not safe. Simply playing the game, maybe we are doing something wrong and we could block =)
Understand, that deliberate creation of conditions to commit illegal actions on the part of the developers of the game, it might be a trap, which they left for us :slight_smile: Imagine that you are a poor man, walking down the street and see a wallet with money, from which protrude the dollars, and no one is around. You pick it up, and here comes a COP accuses you of stealing and imprisoned =) you Know what I mean?)

don´t give me that bullshit talk dude…That sugarcoat logic only works with people that WANT to believe in that, it´s the same story of defending “the poor thug” that is like that because of “the system” ¬¬

1 Like

Nice!! Hopefully all the cheaters on Klaipedia got their bans too! Looking forward to seeing a ban list published…

And yes, they dimwit ) - today we banned a few stupid players, those who caused no harm, tomorrow banned several. Look , we work well! But smart players that remain at large and bypass all traps, designed for stupid players xD I wrote that it looks like a circus, I’ll write one for you )

dude you seem to just beat the game, if you think other players bandits xD

they exploited a bug, they weren’t “stupid” and didn’t realize it wasn’t something you weren’t supposed to do, crashing channels to get +50, do you think anyone would think that’s not against the rules? If you find a bug in a game, doesn’t matter how buggy said game is, you REPORT IT, you do NOT abuse it.

4 Likes

Grats. Didn’t affect me directly… But happy to see it done all the same for the PvPers and hardcore gear mongers that have felt legitimately cheated.

Crashing the server in order to gain +40~+50 items is not cheating?
Boy, you have a really strange definition of cheating then.
I guess you wouldn’t even consider silver-duping or item-duping cheating, “because it’s possible to do in the game”, eh?

WIth no harm? I’m pretty sure deliberately crashing the server causes harm to all players who are connected and who get disconnected due to the server crash, the least being lost playing time, more harmful things could be characters being rolled back or worse, not to mention the harm for the community if cheating like that becomes acceptable.

And even if it didn’t count as cheating, they still broke the rules/terms of conduct by disrupting others gameplay (crashing the server, resulting in others getting disconnected) and deliberately exploiting bugs (since they deliberately used bugs to crash the server) so they deserve the ban for breaking the rules even if you ignore the cheating aspect.

3 Likes

channels break in order to bring down the timer bosses. Why are you so gullible and believe all the nonsense that you say? xD Some newbie said so by sharpened things, and you believe =) One person, the Creator of this topic a grudge on these people because they didn’t tell him this method allowed false rumors further enhance the effect and you believe in it ) they dont have have characters that break the channels. But such a character is the Creator of a topic, and he , knowing this, used it to control a mass of obedient sheep )

You do realize you are defending exploiters that not only harmed the game but other players as well right?

Saying IMC should refund cheaters is just too damn well funny. Nice try though dude , nice try.

10 Likes