Tree of Savior Forum

2 players using obviously exploited gear

it’s unbelievable that the community has to beg them to take care of something that simple … there’s no investigation to do or searching the log,
they just roam fedimian in their +50 full stuff and taunt everyone on shout

how can it take an entire week to solve that ?

Pathetic IMC. Just pathetic. @moderators @STAFF_Max

1 Like

enjoy

They are still using hacked equipment, but switching to it at the needed moments.

Lack of word is not lack of action or internal discussion. They’re slow, realllly slow, but I don’t think they’re stupid. They know an action is necessary, and they know anything short of bans for this level of egregious exploiting is going to be met with serious anger.

In the meantime I assume they haven’t taken action as they’re looking for further ways to help recognise and prevent it happening more in future.

Same thing happened for the attribute purchasing exploit, silence until they could stop it and take actions against those that used it.

I think most of us expect an action to be taken eventualllllly, we’re just frustrated that it isn’t happening sooner given that people are using these exploited equips in pvp. If it were pve only I really couldn’t care less as it’s not really competitive except on worldbosses, but when it affects pvp every single day it should have been an immediate action, not this slow.

2 Likes

what most unbelievable is, despite some many member have tag those staff and GM, yet none of them have come to this thread and leave something, not even the standard official bureaucrat reply

IMC be like :ok_hand:

today another guildie of hers told me their going to report me for “telling lies” BAHAHAHAHH, i started laughing straight up. Man their helpless, once they get banned we shall feast.

1 Like

@staff @moderators

dafuq? do something!!!

how do you inspect ppl in TBL?
it won’t let me do it.

7 bots

Not sure if I’m allowed to quote PMs but I got an answer regarding this issue and they ARE working on it. Looks like they want to address every case at once.

I still don’t understand why larger threads tend to get no reply by the staff.
At least something like: "Noted. We’ll take the necessary actions and ask for your patience."
Well, let’s wait and see…

If staff simply comes and say,“we’ll take action”,that just gives them more time to make emergency accounts

That sounds logical, but it doesn’t really explain why threads about the same issue but with less replies get an answer.

I suppose the best course of action would have been to not create a topic at all and just file a ticket but hindsight is 20/20.

They needed 2 months to fix that party quest scene bug, Euphie is right, he’ll be banned soon, where soon = 2025.

1 Like

IMC: Hmmmm… This is perfectly normal :+1: :ok_hand:

Can’t see both of them now. Are they busy iRL or the good news came? :imp:

go banned all ppl who have 10-15+ weapon =) i first please!
I already pay the game and play over 1000 hours and refine my weapon + 15 + . I kill noobs for arena is one shot! and i have immortale and anti debuff status!1

1 Like

U’re right, they are ban.
Anyway, the cheat is too easy so we can continue to check and cry. i’ll never up a weapon +10 (+) or i can be report~~

what you class and lvl ? this game disbalansed for moneymaking )