Tree of Savior Forum

1st JTOS thread

Okay, here are new events:

"Re-birth of Revelators" (daily timed Reset Voucher+Stat Reset Potion+Skill Reset Potion).
[Event Notice]
[Google Translate]

"Gorgeous! Every Day Attendance." You need to attend it 23/30 days to receive all rewards: x4 EXP Tomes, Slver Anvils and this.

[Event Notice]
[Google Translate]

Btw, you can craft normal x8/x4 EXP tomes using timed x4/x1 tomes from this or previous event ___
Only 2/4 recipes are given though. Enough to craft 2 x8 Tomes.
You will also get a can of Red Bull.

"Revelator Support" (15-day Token and free teleports).
[Event Notice]
[Google Translate]

1 Like

Is this new JP voice ?

ps. from Taiwan TOS

Sorry, totally missed your post.

Yes, sounds like it. And phrases are the same.

2 Likes

It is newer jp voice than this thread right?

can you pls upload new file so I can make a new jp voice pack :smile:
thank you in advance.

1 Like

[Another weekend EXP/drop event.] (5 weekends, 3 days each).

And yes, the bonus is additive

1 Like

could someone link me a guide for how to charge nexon cash for webmoney?
or how do you do it? I tried doing it earlier but instead of getting boxes to put in the codes, I got a page that lead me to a support page.

Never tried it tbh.

But seems to be quite easy. ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___

Btw, how did you charge money to Webmoney JP? There are many sites to do so, but I’m just curious.

3 Likes

Here is a new “Fortune cookie” [event].

A guranteed [Roksodon for 450 TP].

[A weeding gacha]. Costumes, reset potions, EXP tomes and silver anvls. No practoniums so far, but I don’t like where this is going.

Also, no leaf penguin. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

1 Like

特性ポイントボックス == Attribute point box

1 Like

So this attribute box will probably be here on the next round of Leticia cube

Actually it should be inside wedding cube…
https://tos.neet.tv/items?order=udated&f=1&page=4

[Lucky anvils event.]

[Kepa army attack.]
1 kepa piece for entering the event instance and cubes (which may contain pieces or 500 attribute points) for defeating Kepa Raider (ez 1piece + 2cubes per run if you are fast). 2 times per day for token users account wide. 5 pieces → 14 day silver anvil.

[New costumes.]

1 Like

Not sure if possible. For active guild play at least.

Same. Though I saw some really desperate parties in shout. Anyone with Barrier scrolls who can follow a party will do, I guess.

When I use my “I cannot speak Japanese” macro they are usually ignore or write smth like: “OK”, “www”.

When I automatched my Squire (insane blessing made him useful) with even more OP fencer to clear 170 dungeon I wrote: “Need bless, brb.” after clearing like 1/3 of that dungeon before going to the town and “Now you can re-bless too” after reentering. And then after 2/3 again. We just waited for each other.

Same in 260 with my Mergen who was the main DD w/o healer this time: “Brb blessing”. They waited for me and we continued to clear the dun when I came back :3.

Just have a macro in Japanese and use simple english words. And don’t use it in shout.

1 Like

Shitton of anniversary events. Various rewards, rank reset and penguin included. I’ll update this when I’ll have time.

1 Like

hmm… this is actually a better way to implement leaf penguin to players than the facebook event.

Ok, here we have

[One year anniversary! Attendance]

Most notable rewards:

• 1 Simple costume box
  • 33 TP (Yeah for a penguin slot)
  • Leaf Penguin egg

[Revelator Support! Ver.2]

• Enchant scrolls
  • Gem abrasives

[Golden Stone Whale]

• 20 Whales: Title: Whale Hunter
  • 40 Whales : Hair costume 1 “Helmet of Sanshu”

[Illustration Contest Voting]

Chance to get 1 random gem (material) for each daily vote.

Edit: forgot this

2 Likes

Atari show me video of paladin new conversion please ?

But

• jTOS updates come after iTOS (srsly, infinite skeletons)
  • I have only 2 cleric builds: Cle3→Sad3→PD2 and Cle2→Pri3→Par2→PD1
1 Like

Japan… this is just so japan, the popular is great even in 2a.m i can still see alot of people in town (around 300) and the most thing i like about jtos is pricing. It’s much cheaper than itos :open_mouth:

That shop has been there for a while now, like since this thread started or even before that.

edit: its nice to see that its still there. It gives me hope for JTos as a haven to run too in case itos closes.
(Stares at itos: GIVES ME CONNIPTIONS)