Tree of Savior Forum

1st JTOS thread

Not in the mood to read trough the whole thing, is it possible to play jtos with an english client? For non japanese speakers?

tried swapping language files. The game was sort of trannslated but it did give some sort of jiberish in english for some sentences.

Well, i can’t say that i reaaly care about the dialogues in the game… as long as the interface is in engllish it is all good.

How is thr ping?

ping is not too bad with a vpn. Sometimes it feels more stable than itos. I get about 20ms or less using JP vpn server.

Item names also display jiberish sometimes. It is playeable but not optimal. I wish that someone could make a translation add on but that would make the language barrier between players even greater.

Nice shop for newbies :3

@leonardo.lmfl you will want to use the latest translations for lesser amount of gibberish content.

@ResonantSoul language barrier, hmm. Still, you can look pretty much like natives there using just “46” (yoroshikudesu) and “02” (otsukaresamadeshita) in dungeons.

1 Like

lol

Will jtos got 360 + new class patch before itos?

http://www.4gamer.net/games/132/G013290/20171016027/

They plan to update around this November (might be late November).

I think they will. Because of pressure by nexon.

Oh, that’s cool!

Reminds me about recent announcement which says “after mid-october”.

1 Like

WOW

This is pretty cool.

They typically push new maps, level cap, and things like that… New updates like Klaipeda revamp that doesn’t add much gameplay are not rushed instead…

Yep, an update.

1 Like

Sigh, it’s either I didn’t have time to post it or those forums were giving me 504’s.

Anyway:
[You cam get a blue butler/maid outfit for 25 silver fish.]
[Or try to farm practo/BB in Fedimian defence.]

OK, no practo but 2x BB from 9 chars w/o token (4~9 runs per day, was too lazy).

They aren't very expensive though.

1 Like

Just noticed:
Wugushi is Poison Shooter
Dievdirbys is Tiltrubii(since the bi is long)
Peltasta is Peltasto
lol
But the starting site is really well done, me gusta

Two new events:

[Companion’s gift] - receive random gifts from your companion.

[Treasure Monster] - randomly receive a "treasure"
from a certain monster type.

Rewards are not that good +2 unknown rewards for the second one (maybe titles?)

EDIT: The first ??? reward is 20TP.
EDIT2: And the second one is the Dragonfly Armband.

1 Like

We have another boring monster hunting event with not-so-good rewards.

[Goddess’s statue restoration]

Best of them are Silver Anvil and 500 attribute points.

2 Likes

Even people from the US report that there are no issues with ping there

Okay, now that’s a good one.
[WEB event “Christmas countdown” held!]

After you log in, a pop-up window will appear. Click the button.

Choose a server and reward you want to receive.

You should set your representative character here first. It is used in WEB events.

Finally, you will see a confirmation.

confirmation

From what I understood, they’ll be accumulated on your account til the end of this event, but you can receive only 1 per day (resets 0:00 JST).

Or maybe you need to login every day to get a corresponding reward anyway.

By the way, while items have a limited duration, you can keep them in your inbox indefinitely.

Here are few messages with the same expiry date (in [ ]) which I still keep in my inbox.

Also, R9 is coming on the next maintenance (12/20).

1 Like

There is no expiration date on the lodge item. Is the text that replacing expiration date means the item is unexpirable? Playing iToS as now but gonna make sure getting daily logins for jToS…

Yep, that’s what I was trying to say. More precisely, countdown will activate when you receive it.

I guess so, and I got similar hints from OCR software when trying to recognize that text.

If you will play it some time, check the guide if you haven’t already. Some basic info on VPNs, market katakana search, etc. AFAIK, website logins can be made from any IP.

1 Like

So …

[R9 update]

[Accompanied with 2 weeks of daily resets]

[And 2 Christmas events]

EDIT: [EXP event til 09/01] to thank players for WebMoney award.

2 Likes