Tree of Savior Forum

11035_001001.pak failed to download files. (709)

Please fill in as much as you can :

Date and Time :wed 8:40 pm 30/03/2016

Game Control Mode (Keyboard/Joypad/Mouse) :

Bug Description :
Tried to open TOS after downloading and verifying integrity. still error occurs.

Steps to reproduce the issue :

1. Login to Steam
  2. Open Tree of saviour

Screenshots / Video :

System

• CPU : intel core i5-5200U
  • RAM : 8gb
  • Graphics Card :nvidia Geforce 940m
  • Mainboard :
  • Storage :
  • Internet Connection :
  • Country, Region : philippines

Got the very same issue

Same issue here

BUMP
20charactersfixthisshit

Same issue, but a different pak file. Iā€™ll post the details of a message Iā€™ve posted on the steam community. Iā€™ll also update here if I find an answer.
I hope you guys will do the same.

Iā€™ve downloaded the game three times already, restarted the computer, closed my firewall and antivirus, added both executables to my firewall exceptions, removed the revision.txt files, even removed 11075_001001.ipf and let Steam revalidate the game files. I run the file game as the adminisitrator. I run a Windows 10, my internet speed is fast enough.
However, the patcher will reach around 17% (If I donā€™t remove the revision.txt files, or donā€™t validate the game files, it wonā€™t even pass the 0%), and give me the following message;

ā€œ11075_001001.pak Failed to download files. This might be a communication problem. Please check your connection and restart client. (709)ā€

Anyone with a similar problem? How did you solve it?

Note - I did not buy the access package yet, wanted to make sure no problems arise with the game. So far, me being cautious was the right thing it seems.

Oh yes, would be great if you could bump the steam topic (by saying ā€œI have the same problemā€ or so, as directly bumping is not allowed) so we can get more attention.
http://steamcommunity.com/app/372000/discussions/0/365163686039370296/

Iā€™ve the same damn problem.
This game is broken.

1. Download the named file in your error message from here:
    http://drygkhncipyq8.cloudfront.net/toslive/patch/partial/data/?.ipf
    Replace ? with the name of the file in the error (Do not include the ā€˜.pakā€™ extension). Example:
    http://drygkhncipyq8.cloudfront.net/toslive/patch/partial/data/11035_001001.ipf

2. Go into your ToS folder, enter the ā€˜patchā€™ folder (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\TreeOfSavior\patch), and move the downloaded file to that location.

@nils.braun41 @Siete @adamcohenmp

3 Likes

same problem as Siete

Tried it. When I remove some of the ipf files, the error message changes, when download the removed files in the way you showed me, it returns to the original error message. It does not seem to be the solution in my case. Thanks anyway.

I donā€™t expect the dev to fix the issue so fast, but I did hope that they would at least acknowledge the problem, something to show that they even look at the issues around here. Is that too much to ask?

if they add a manual patch so we can manually update them that would help alot :v

If theyā€™d add a log that shows what and where the issue appear would help both of us even more.

Bump, still no fix for a paid game.

1 Like

Not sure if itā€™s a fix on their side, or because I am in my apartment a few hundred kilometers from where I was during the weekend, but the game launches now.
Give it another try, those who did not yet.

bumpā€¦
i already paid for the founders pack
really dissapointed that i cant play this game

Same prob for me here. Ever wince I verified the integrity this happened. I also noticed that there is significant decrease on my internet speed, on my laptop only, when this game is installed. Without it, my steam dl speed ia around 400kbps at the most and when installed it drops down to 10kpbs to as low as 500bps. What is wrong with this PAID game?

To any pak/ipk error, hereā€™s the fix:

2 Likes

i tried but this doesnt work.

I am having the same problem now after 12 April 2016 patch. Tried the solution of putting the latest patch numebr to release note and even verifying the integrity of game cache but it reverts back to failing in downloading 11035 file.

I am having the same problem after the 12 Apr 2016 patch. tired all the method but did not work. Hope some one can provide other solution

Guys just right click Tree of savior and go to properties, then go to local files tab and then run the Verify Integrity of game cache, and if it says 15 files failed etc, just rerun till all files are good. and then launch the game !!!

1 Like