Tree of Savior Forum

IMC just dont care at all

ALL OF MY COMPUTERS NOW ARE HAVING THE PROBLEM OF UPDATER MFC FAILED!!! Ive sent ticket and no reply

You actually lowered yourself to send a ticket? HAHAHAHA

3 Likes

These game really has a problem.

Have you looked around reddit for a solution? Ziral was havin a similar problem, and it turned out the client had removed a bunch of code from a txt file on its own, and she had to copy paste it in there and save it. Once that was done, it worked perfectly again.

What type failure are you having? is it ipf failed to download? if so try these out.

1st do this

2nd IF after you copy the file it still show ipf fail to download, change the number in release.revision to the number that you just download

it’s sad that you actually had to do something like this… IMC just keeps milking the dumb player’s that left and abandoned it later anyway, typical procedure of a failing korean mmo in the west.

kim 8===================>()~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

thhank you for your help and its still didnt work

i have tried that and it is still now working for me

Sorry that’s all I know, did you try the suggestion by cloud55277? you should check out the reddit as well, it might have the solution to your problem.

Is it any of the errors listed already? I mean the exact same error? or is it different? Can you post a picture of the actual error?

Maybe your firewall is blocking your connection.

We can all keep guessing random things, with what little detail you provide.

I get the same mfc updater fail a few times a week. I just delete the game and redownload it because nothing seems to work.

1. Check if Adobe Flash with ActiveX is up-to-date
    if below Windows 10, download the MSI installer for Internet Explorer-ActiveX ,
    if Windows 10, run Windows Update

2. Check if Visual C++ 2010 is up-to-date, choose 32-bit as ToS is.

Why is this in general discussion…? No, people don’t only read that subforum. What is latest/top/new sorting for?