Tree of Savior Forum

[Zealots] Share your builds here (if you like)

Yes, very similar. I have Fade lv 5 instead of Cure lv 4 tho, as you can get close to 100% uptime when you use it with Melstis (very good for questing in the new maps!).

Also I got Energy Blast lv 5, and took some points from Palm Strike.

Make sure you use Divine Might -> Fanaticism -> Fanatic Illusion -> Melstis in this order. With Melstis lv 6 (from Divine Might), you can get +120% duration on the buffs instead of +100%.

2 Likes

tyvm man! ill try that today! <3

@Wurmheart, wall of text inc!!!
image image image image image

1 Like

The year is now 3303… ToS no longer exists, Earth is populated by mutant cockroaches… Yet, image

4 Likes

I don’t think we’ll get a single meta zealot build tbh, several of them work insanely well and there are quite a few variations possible for most.

• [Spr] Cleric2/Diev3/Miko/x/Zealot2 is insanely good tbh, and just fills that niche that diev does not cover. (BF is great vs bosses and fi/immo add plenty of mobile dmg.)
    It has good competition from diev/miko/pd3 though, and this one is a lot more complex to use. But it is fun.

• [Spr] Cleric2/Bokor3/xy/Zealot2, probably won’t be as popular as it only works well for farming PvE/HG’s. But it has a lot of strong options in the r6-7 spots. (kabba1, pala2, diev2, miko etc.)

• [Str] Cleric2/Krivis3/xy/Zealot2 is probably the most well known, flexible and easiest zealot to use tbh.
    I fully expect this to be the most popular, but I’m not sure which variant will win out. (Monk/miko? Druid2?, pvp proof via oracle/kabba?)

• The Diev1 variant imo is going to play a lesser role, but will likely see use on pala3 variants.
    Laima just doesn’t really suit it’s mobile playstyle that much, and the other ranks you can add don’t quite make up for losing melstis.

• Cleric/Krivis3/Monk3/zealot2 may become as popular as it in ktos, but I have my doubts.
    It’s basically solely riding off the popularity of monk3 and love for its costume, as it’s performance just isn’t up to par with the other builds.

Don’t think we’ll see much of the chaplain or paladin spr zealots tbh, their spr scaling on the earlier classes is kinda lacking.

@mrshadowccg:

Useful info, I got no idea what it says though. :smiley:

Was trying to read that article/post, which is why it took so long.

3 Likes

yea, i agree with you 100% on the monk3 is not as well performing, but we all know that, looks is what the real endgame is. so… there is that.

Constructively, thought, i just did 1st and 2nd challenges as Zealot for the costume, but that 3rd one, omg i am running out of time.
Has anyone done it yet. are there videos of it done?

1 Like

Here’s mine, it’s not impossible! You just have to get lucky and hope that when you open the corner mines, you’d open like a quarter to half of the tileset. Would also help if you practice playing minesweeper first on your phone or computer so you’d easily recognize the patterns.

screenshot_20171218_00007

2 Likes

i see, as I was thinking, it is most likely just on luck. thanks for sharing that screenshot, this shows that it is possible!

I’ve tried a few builds and I’m happy with c2 Krivis3 druid2 zealot2. I’ll just add that an SPR zealot buffed with lv10arcane energy and lv10 empowering does nice dmg with blind faith. If linker could share that huge dmg buff to the party…nice

Im actually suprised with my build lol i take the PD1 for rank 7. The blind fate is awesome in full spr. I only need to chug sp pots after i use my 2nd blind fate. My weapon is outright trash but i can deal pretty decent dmg. Maybe ill get serious with this one.

I wanna try something like that full SPR:

https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#41333799jj.152535.1a2f3f65.152535.1a2a3141526571.1128314a5565

Wonder how it fares

Question, can the wings be used with a non-zealot costume?

Sadly it can’t. You still have it equipped but it won’t appear, same with other classes’ special costumes.

1 Like

i have a question, i’m using a Krivis 3 Monk 1 Miko Zealot 2

but i was wondering if miko it’s worth.

Miko hamaya and double punch it’s a great way to fully use blind fate.

But i was thinking on getting cleric 3 for heal and cure damage.

What do you think? i’m making this char for ET farmer.

Miko adds a lot more in terms of damage than cleric 3 could imo. The combo (blind faith and fanaticism on) Fanatic illusion+immolation+kagura offers a lot of burst damage as well for you and your pt, if it’s composed of melee damage dealers (swords, physical clerics, sappers).

If you don’t feel like Miko’s offering much, you might want to try monk 2 to increase monk’s physical gameplay (you also get energy blast which’s a great way to spend blind faith charges). Or else you might want to get additional utility, like kabbalist’s ein sof to work as a mana battery, increase your max HP (increased survivability with fanaticism on) and help you quickly recover HP once fanaticism is on cd.

c2>p3>chap>pd>zealot2 (need test) full spr
With almost 500 spr (near 14k sp), i got Insane damage with blind faith + buffs, like 5 lines of damage doing almost 22k each line, incineration, cure, exorcism-magnus same, but in ticks, very fast ticks, awesome damage here not forgetting the support capacity D:

c2>p3>chap>kabba>zealot2 (need test) full spr
Tomorrow will test, thinking in ein sof doubling the sp to almost 28k, meaning crazy damage, if it works

Ein sof doesn’t double your SP, that’s a typo. With the attribute on, it’ll take part of what you’d have gained as extra HP and use it as a mana battery, restoring SP in a large quantity once you step on it.

1 Like

Here is an example of Zealot using his true strength:

And here a Zealot depending on Blind Faith:

Both videos represent closely the max damage you’ll do (you can get more, but no much more than that). Draw your own conclusions and think clearly what you intend to do.

1 Like

Has anyone tried C1>krivis3>diev2>miko1>zealot2 Full SPR?

The idea is to excel at challenge mode (because I don’t wanna use chap kriv3 anymore due to possible nerfs) by dropping statues, turning on zealot buffs and then just clapping and dancing.

I’ve never played diev2 and zealot2 so I’m not quite sure if there’s some skills that won’t interact like I imagine them to. Here are some of my questions:

• Will Kagura Dance work with Immolation and Fanatic Illusion?
  • Is Invulnerable going to let you dance uninterrupted?
  • Can Aukuras be clapped? Will Aukuras additional Fire damage work with Owl attacks, and kagura dance additional holy damage?
  • Is Beady Eyed a good enough source of additional crit chance to max Zalciai and go full SPR for crit attack?
  • What’s the ideal skill distribution for diev2? I heard the slow from Laima can be bad sometimes.
  • Is Hamaya+immolation enough burst damage to use up Blind Faith?
  • What things should I worry about with this build in terms of weaknesses?

I have come across some of the info already above like with kagura zealot skills interactions and aukuras not being clappable but I’d like to ask again just to confirm so sorry if these have been answered and thanks in advance!

From the blind faith video’s description:
537 SPR
patk 2012-2094 matk 2120
after buff
patk 4238-4320 matk 5164

So I call BS on that statement, the first video is clearly high trans/enhanced weapon with Taoist to buff up the damage even more with Storm Calling (and Divine Stigma, Zalc) in a 5 man party, the second video is a 2 man group on a guy with low trans/moderate amount of enhance.

Yeah the second video might be close to the max damage of Blind Faith, but ‘what’ is the difference besides gear in the first video? 500 or so Str? That’s around 1250 attack power, that alone won’t make Fanatic Illusion magically get over 100k+ difference in damage.

1 Like

True strenght of meta with a solmiki mace, yeah sure it’s easy to show that and say TRUE FORCE :'3