Tree of Savior Forum

[Zealots] Share your builds here (if you like)

You just need to notice the moments when the Zealot in the video fights “alone” to draw conclusions. But if that does not work for you, I apologize and here’s a video of him alone: ​​

The Solmiki Set it’s far no needed to have a great damage like that guy. The HG Set with all the good stats and HG 2-H Mace +11/+16… Trans10, this make you powerful enough to do the same as he/she.

I know well for the solmiki fact, I just think it’s a bit sad that the main combo of all the build is resumed by a simple FI and melstis… :<

Not that specific combo, but I do have a diev3/miko zealot2 and a kriv3/druid2/zealot2 str/spr hybrid.

• Kagura works on both Immolation and Fanatic Illusion, but you do want to use safety zone (and maybe invuln) prior to it.
  • Nope, it prevents kd’s but not interrupts.
  • I didn’t test auk+clap, but @Nekorin did and said it didn’t work. Not sure about owls + aukuras fire dmg though.
  • not on its own, but it does make reaching a proper crit rate much easier. (and zalciai works on party members as well.)
  • 1 Warp, 10 Zemyna, 8 Laima, 1 Carve attack, 5 Owls, 5 CWT.
  • Yep, but cure and carve attack also help a ton for single target burst via BF.
  • Not enough healing, no invuln, and 32% less owl dmg mostly.

Basically, I don’t think you can properly benefit of both owls and Zalciai to their fullest extent in the same build just yet…
But we’re close to it.

2 Likes

Thanks for the feedback, I thought invul would solve the lack of safety wall blocks from cleric2 but I might have to reconsider, perhaps the owls are not worth replacing cleric2 for now. It seems miko is still viable even without diev though, so I will probably just do a safer build like c2-kriv3-x-miko-zealot2. Now I just need to figure out the filler rank, though I’m leaning towards monk for something to mash while fanatic illusion mostly does its thing. Diev1 is probably okay too for the cd reduction, but it’s also not necessary I think.

EDIT: oracle seems nice too, I just never tried it either lol.
EDIT2: I think I’ll go with diev1, SP regen tick down and cooldown reduction is very appealing, esp. if I want to rely on blind faith and the full spr stat spread just a little more.

I’ve tried a few builds, trying to find one that fit for me. To be honest, w/Zealot I really struggled to almost just saying I’ll go back to my good ol PD3. My two fav builds for Zealot are both SPR based.

(Main)

Cleric C2, Bokor C3 (I’ve always loved Zombies) Diev C1, PD1, Zealot 2 (So much fun)

(Sub)

Cleric C2, Priest C3, Chap C1, PD C1, Zealot C2 (Boss killer, and it does so amazingly)

Fanatic illusion is one of the strongest AoE DoT skills in the game. Monk is taken just for bossing and 2-handed mace. That user decided to build around the highest dps class circle (zealot2).

2 Likes

Anyone Ever think to do cleric1/krivis3/bokor3/zealot2. Melstis extends mackangdal and zealot skills. You get fire buffs for your zealot skills. Your zombies just zombie and you go full SPR still do zealots blind faith pow pow. not to mention you can stay safe while using an extended fanaticism by using mackangdal.

1 Like

At R10, maybe.

Until then, no.

1 Like

I meant cleric1/Krivis3/bokor3/zealot2 i just durdled and wrote c2

I tried the kriv3 monk3 build and the sp cost are too insane. I do not think that it is even worth using if I would pay more for sp cost than gain a silver from farming. it consumes 1568(28 sec of fanatic illusion) + 400 fanaticism + 90 melstis, so it is already a 2k sp and maybe yet + zalcai, stigma, zaiba not to mention double punch it can go to 3k sp per 30 secs. This build is just simple pointless at this point.

c2, p3, chap, miko, z2 a terrible idea for a build? full spr a bad idea?

c2, p3, chap, miko, z2 a terrible idea for a build? full spr a bad idea?

As I previously said, the Chap build does quite amazing on Bosses and single target, it suffers slightly for mass AoE, but over all; I’ve had a lot of fun with. I choose PD for various reasons. One being I’m far to lazy to unlock Miko. But rank 7 is a throw away anyways. Full SPR is the w2g.

1 Like

If you need a quick way to recover blind faith SP, you could consider kabba1 for the ein sof: SP recovery attribute. Miko is fine too, kagura dance channel will boost your own zealot lightning beacon skill.

@Nekorin tested kagura + zealot skill some time ago

1 Like

@scarethemonkeys
Hi can you post you skill simulator build of your main? I’d like the ideas of zombies also :slight_smile:

1 Like

Chap:

Bokor:

They’re both really fun to play, maybe not “meta” but fun non-the-less and both have done well enough with sub-par gear. (Char is 350)

The nice thing is; Immolation counts as a Debuff for Incineration.

Side Note: I’m full SPR on both, but the Bokor build might be better split between SPR/INT \o/ Shrug- Haven’t fully tested.

2 Likes

Second the SPR Zombie Zealot build. I’ve been running it over a few days it is really fun to play. It is incredibly satisfying to be able to hit 10+monsters with just 1 incinerate and also to hit the maximum number of targets with Immolation / Fanatic Illusion.

Image of 19-20 monsters affected with 1 incinerate.

Here is a gameplay farming video of the build. Very good to use to gather the whole room of monsters, good balance in skill rotation and cooldown timings. Very SP friendly as long as we aren’t spamming Blind Faith.

It is also friendly for the budget conscious. I have only on avg 2.3k patk and 2.7k matk with hand me down gears in the video.

Agree that some investment in INT is really good for the build. Too bad I don’t have any more resets to try out, can only get INT from gear now.

2 Likes

Lol Hey Neko, an old face I remember quite well on the forums from back when. Sweet to see we’re running roughly the same build. This was my normal Plague Doctor, but wasn’t excited about C3, sooooooo.

I am having fun on my bokor too. was going to test out krivis but been having to much funz . think my finally build is going to be miko//kabb bokor zealot

1 Like

Hi,

May I see your skill distrubution with inq please. And I also wonder will this build good for ET?

i have a C1 K3 M3 Z2 and idk what stats to put, 100 dex and rest STR? any SPR?