Tree of Savior Forum

[Zealots] Share your builds here (if you like)

I’m still torn between going:

C1 Kriv2 Pal3 PD1 Z2

or

C1 Kriv3 Pal3 Z2

Is max Daino uptime worth it over PD1’s utility and synergy with Zealot’s DOTs (haven’t tested yet)?

Also, with Daino does that mean Smite can no longer be blocked and the knockdown would go through? Or is it just the inflicted damage that’s converted to magic, and the attack itself is still counted as physical? :smiley:

As far as i know Daino work only on autoatacks.

I was C2 Diev 1 Pala 3 Pd 1 Inq 1 before the event.
Yesterday i switched to C1 Kriv c3 Monk C3 Zea C2.

Gear wise +15 orange 2h mace Trans 3 3x heads with +120 ph atk.
Purple 315 Hg set with gems ect.
2x Sissels/Max Peta so full geared.
100m on Attributes.

The dmg was good but it was hard to stay alive in the 350 Hg,
And i dont think Kriv C3 is worth it to loose Cleric C2.

Today i switch back to C 2 Priest C1 Pala C3 Kaba C1 Inq C2
And it feels much stronger i have no Problems to stay alive.
Even if i like Pd 1 more for the build.

Ah monk/zea was 170 Dex rest Str Inq C2 was 200 con 30 dex 70 str.

I Prefere Inq with Pala over Zea and i dont think Inqc1 Zea C1 is worth it as pala.

2 Likes

Thanks, you saved me time (and resets).

What do you think would be a good Zealot2 build to try? I also prefer having Pala3 on my build especially with the new changes, but I’m open to other options for a Zealot route.

After Blindfate and Burn were nerf It lost it synergy with Krivis3.

As a total noob and someone who hasn’t played ToS in a couple of months I’m also trying to figure out how to rebuild my old Palaquisitor.
I was thinking on going for a full SPR Chaplain > Zealot C2 since with the new gear stats you can compensate for the missing attributes.
Would something like this work? (There’s a couple unspent point, not sure what to do with them)

https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#411222cejj.1a2a345561.11213f455165719a.153545.15355461.11314a5565

I’m testing right now https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#41333999jj.152535.2f4f5a65.112f31415a667a81.112a314a5563 with 300 Dex (+3 Ella. Card) and the rest into Con - Str I get from Divine Stigma and Frieno Set.
Krivis still has it’s uses e.g. with Melstis you can extend Invulnerable for quite a bit, Fanaticism or the 1k Fire Property Buff you get from Immolation.
Zaibas is fine with Fanaticism, Divine Stigma and Immolation Fire Property buff. Zalcaia for the Crit. Resistance debuff.

Biggest downside so far is that you need all heal tiles yourself… so you can’t call yourself a healer anymore.

Yes, daino only affects auto-attacks!

Think @Wurmheart has tried diev3 miko zealot2.

The popular KR build choice krivs3 melstis + zealot2 fanatic illusion & fanaticism.

I have not seen someone try this yet, I think a diev(1) + monk + zealot2 would do well, mitigate continuous SP costs with diev statue. Monk double punch sustained damage during fanatic illusion for difficult content. During normal content, just walking around with fanatic illusion will clear the map.

Killjoy.

But yeah, my main is now a Diev3/Miko/Priest/Zealot2.
I’d say it’s literally budged unfriendly, as you need a good mace (matk scales owls, patk scales zealot) to bypass defenses for most of your skills.
Divine Faith is pretty good, but since it only scales with spr you need a ton of spr on your gear first as well.

My other reset went to my monk, changed it into a Cleric2/Priest/Dievdirby/Monk/Druid2/Zealot2 build.
Still need to test it more before I want to comment on it though.

Thinkin about a pvp build:

Cleric2 - Priest2 - Monk1 - Oracle2 - Zealot2

Cleric2 for obv reasons
Priest2 for revive/massheal
Monk1 for some crowd control and sustained damage
Oracle2 for Death Sentence damage boost, Prophecy charges and counterspell

Downside is no Krivis3 so can’t extend duration of Zealot2 buffs and such, but overall I think this build covers the bases.

Could go oracle1/kabba1 to get R7X if damage is still out of control.

I am going to try SPR C2>Priest3>Oracle>Kabba>Zealot2 for PvP today.
(I was think about Pardoner instead of C2 for indulgentia but I think divine might improving my skills would be better)

1 Like

Divine might is worth it for resurrection alone, so yeah.

I’m currently quite content with a cleric 2 krivis 3 oracle 2 zealot 2 build. For stats, I went with mostly SPR but i did put some points into DEX for the block penetration. The burst potential from blind faith and death sentence is incredible. Arcane energy has synergy as well due to the extra sp it grants. The combo itself pretty much destroys anything, and i have an extremely crappy weapon (890 attack in total on my character). Be careful with death sentence though, if you don’t kill the enemies within 10s you take the full damage which will be enough to kill you. Luckily, safety zone completely negates the damage, so be sure to use it if the enemies won’t die in time.

1 Like

i have a Zealot2 build but im not sure what stats are good?
Full SPR or a DEX/STR?

cleric c3 paladin c3 monk 1 zealot 2

Is it not worth to invest in STR DEX as a Zealot? Why is everyone going SPR? Aren’t Zealot skills physical attacks?

Str is the ideal default stat and is especially good when you use Melstis or Laima to improve how often your dmg buffs are up. + accuracy ofc.

Dex is far more niche, it has some useful PvP stats like block Pen and evasion. And for atk speed if you took monk1+.
Crit attack can do more dmg vs low def mobs with a high crit rate and high patk.

Spr boosts Blind Faith, but it’s ideal when combined with other spr scaling cleric classes like Bokor, Dievdirby or Chaplain. (Paladin a bit as well. TU is complicated…)
Minion bokor wasn’t quite viable before, and most dievs were shelved when carve owl got nerfed and zealot2 is a really good combo for both, which may explain why there’s a bit talk about those two.

1 Like

Thanks for the Clarification
I’m thinking about Going Cleric 2 - ? - Pala c3 - Oracle 1 - Zealot 2
Going for physical damage, 2h mace with Pala dmg skills (also barrier and regeneration), Oracle for the Max SP buff
Is it viable? What should i pick for rank 3? Priest? Diev? Im new to the cleric tree so everything i plan is based on what i’ve seen on videos/patches

is zealot even good?

Just giving my feedback.
This build is OP, I haven’t lost one single match on PvP and climbed my rank from 0 to 8 in less than 2 hours of TBL. And I was without weapon @_@
I think they are going to nerf Bless/BF like they recently did to the Shadowmancer’s double hit attribute of ShadowThorn and halving the duration of Kabba’s EinSof.
The rank reset event should be permanent as long as they are changing things non-stop.

Why does everyone count Chaplain as SPR-based? Aspergillum and ME are scaled with Matk. What scales with SPR?