Tree of Savior Forum

[Zealots] Share your builds here (if you like)

Haven’t really checked it out myself yet, but on paper it seems reasonable enough to test.

mind sharing your gameplay video?

1 Like

There’s really not much to show, it’s your standard Chap Zealot only using 2H weapons, you could easily replace Paladin and PD with something else, I chose those purely out of personal preference.

I’m a total noob in Tree of Savior so you shouldn’t consider following my build anyway because it’s most likely pretty bad, I like it because it’s simple to use and fun for Solo. I don’t care about PvP nor guild content.

currently using this build

https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#4117bbb5jj.1a21395565.152535.1f233765759a.152565.112a4a5561

STR or SPR?

Why did you choose Druid1 instead of Kabba1, PD1 or even Diev2?

There’s a little thing people keep overlooking about blind faith and it’s an attribute that will give you % critical damage to mobs affected by blind faith for a few seconds.

Also keep in mind everyone that zealot is a huge SP burner. It’s sometimes difficult to even use blind faith.

Crit dmg, not crit atk.
It literally multiplies the dmg your crits deals by 50% after the def reductions, making it equally valuable to Dex as it is to Str.

And keeping up blind faith on a str/dex build is a lot harder than it is on a Spr build.

Spr has a few advantages when trying to fight of the sp costs:

• Squire buffs work quite well, -10 sp tick with a huge sp recovery is nice.
  • Statue of Goddess Zemyna reduces it by another -5s for the diev variants.
  • Kabba1 is an option for the bokor and chap variants, which can refill most of your sp every 60s anyway.
  • Sp potions also gain more effectiveness with Spr, 390 spr is already x2.9 as much spr gained for example.

Guys, what are your recommended Priest skill build for a SPR chap-zealot2? Does aspersion still yield better damage than sacra? Is there sense in prioritizing sacra over aspersion given blind faith?

Thanks!

im using now cler2bokor2pala3zelot2 and really love this build :smiley: 200SPR rest STR :slight_smile:

Can you share the skill point distribution? @alavien1

yea sure https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#41144bbbjj.1a3955.112a314a5161.1f2333416575819a.1128314a5565

rest are up to u

1 Like

@greyhiem does zealot 2 worth it to krivis3 full int build, or it’s better to pick taoist 2 instead?

Krivis 3 Taoist is really lacking damage and utility at the moment imo.

Zealot on the other hand complements pretty much all cleric damage builds well because of its damage buff (+55% damage multiplier) and Blind faith (half current SP*2.8 added to the next 40 hits), but zealot skills are all physical so they scale of physical attack.

With both krivis3 and Zealot 2 you could work on a hybrid build such as: Cleric2 - Krivis 3 - Druid 2 - Zealot 2. As long as your weapon is well enhanced and transcended, your stats distribution won’t be a major deciding factor any way, so you can deifnetely go for an INT build, INT/STR build, STR build, you can even throw some SPR there for more SP and SP regen if you want. This build gives you access to magic AoEs in Zaibas, Carnivory (and Stigma to some extent), phsyical AoEs with Immolation and Fanatic illusion and access to Zealot’s damage buffs fanaticism and blind faith (they both work with either magical or physical skills, no worries).

As a bonus, you also get Sterea troph for invul, druid’s transformation for extra crit rate (beast) + utility (like haste buff) and krivis 3 meltis to make your zealot skills have a much higher uptime.

It’s a really decent build imo, not realy that inferior to the usual monk variant I’d say. Just not as budget friendly since it’s a hybrid damage one.

Good luck and have fun!

EDIT: There’s also another hybrid build I can think of: Cleric 2 - Krivis 3 - Monk 1 - Miko - Zealot 2. It’s got some nice magic multihit AoEs to quickly burst with blind faith (Zaibas + Hamayia), the usual zealot buffs and physical AoEs + krivis meltis making it last longer, but with Monk you also get a filler physical skill (so no downtime with this build compared to the previous one) and as a great extra, you also get access to 2 handed Maces which give you a higher base physical and magical attack (perfect for hybrids once well enhanced and transcended) .

1 Like

Just in case someone was wondering anyway

Build: https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#4117bbb8jj.1a29355561.152535.1f253565759a.25546195.1128314a5565

Cleric - This Circle is about healing yourself after using immolation (which spends less SP and it’s availabe already on C1) and using Divine Might to improve your buffs (Arcane Energy lasts 35 minutes, Restoration lasts 4 and Forecast lasts 9) While also empowering your DMG as Zealot even further You don’t need to max out safety zone because of the atribute that adds numbers of block in C2.
You can put it in heal and cure, which as you said, you can even use for damage if you want since this build uses 2hmaces and dmg scales with your weapon anyway

Diev - This Circle is about reducing SP costs and Improving SP recovery, while making Immolation and Phanatic Illusions cooldowns shorter) If you turn the Barrier attribute off, you can even put both statues, use Immolation + Phanatic Illusion and sit on the floor inside it. No need to use carve attack, it’ll just burn your sp and won’t really do much damage, you better off buying wood

Paladin - This circle is about SP and Hp regen Buff, which will aid you after using Phanatic Illusion and Immolation (which drains your sp and hp respectively) and improving SP regen after using Blind Faith (which drains half of your remaining SP) also AoE Damage from Demolition and Conviction + Smite. Max Dmg Skills and Barrier. You need at least lvl 3 Restoration and Resist elements to buy the atribute for each, so i recommend just getting each one at lvl 5. If you don’t want to ignore the other skills (Sanctuary and Turn Undead) you can put 1 lvl at both and leave Restoration and Resist Elements at lvl 4

Oracle - This Circle is about utility buffs (Max SP improvement, Debuff protection, and Magic Circles annulation) Forecast also lets you see the hitbox for your skills. Arcane Energy is essencial, because it’ll give you more MAX SP, thus, more damage using blind faith. Forecast gives evasion and phrophecy gives debuff protection (along with Zealot’s Invulnerable it’s a nice combo)

Zealot: This circle is about making bitches sorry and smacking them over their heads with a 2h mace Beady Eyed just needs a single lvl to get the critical atribute from it, and really theres no point in investing any further. Same goes for invulnerable, (well, you can invest more if you want to play PvP content) and considering the skills so far, it’s best to max out Phanatic Illusion, Phanatism and Blind faith and leave immolation with the rest of the points

5 Likes

so you go INT or SPR?

Since the big rework on Status, the main source of your damage is your weapon. So status are there to improve and aid your characters nescessities
Having that in mind, it’s not really worth to invest a lot in STR…

I would recommend a bit of CON (Until you feel comfortable with you HP) , a big amount of SPR ( It’s easily the most important status on the build. SP becomes damage with blind faith and you also need SP regen to recover after it. Plus, more SPR means SP pots will be more effective on you), and a solid amount of DEX to make use of Zealot and Paladins Physical skills (since they are physical, they can crit)

coz chortasmata turn mob into plant type

and diev have att that +20% damage on plant type

1 Like

today i’ve been running c2 k3 monk2 z2. i hate to admit it, but i dont miss monk3 at all, only the costume…

cleric 2 krivis 3 druid 2 zealot 2

full spr , stack ur sp with enhanter 2 oracle 3 and squire 3
bring ur spr thau3 sor1 enhanter2 , use cat buff and squire refreshment combo for recover sp per sec
only need wait ur blind faith and trust it
u dont need gud weapon , just use spr 350 blue armor , and bring dagger

but u cant die and need friend or play 2 account

:distinguished: