Tree of Savior Forum

[Zealots] Share your builds here (if you like)

The SP attribute of Ein Sof doesn’t increase maximum SP, it just recovers it.

Noted. I think they should change the text, its quite confusing.

Confusing, obscure Skill descriptions and interactions seems to be a common theme in Tree of Savior. It’s such a pain in the ass trying to figure out how Skills work with each other.

How about Zombies damage?

I dont have matk… but my zombies hit 2k normal hit i have 180 str 180 spr

With a basic blue mace 315 and without buff, my zombies do arround 4k/hit without hexing (spr bokor zealot here)

I want to test this build, about the equips? 2-Hand Mace?

No, you still need some SPR to make it worth cast barrier, to have some mana for faith and also to regen after faith.

I’m using a +11 Transc. 3 Skull Breaker with three Green Gems Lv7 (3595-4012 P.atk unbuffed), (faded)Kaulas Leather Armor, Frieno Set and Headgear with a total of 333 Patk + 100 Matk. For Cards three Prison Cutter, Rajapearl and Ellaganos Cards - (for Blue I’m considering Armaos in future). Rajapearl(s) trigger relative often with all hits and the 10% x 3 damage increase from Prison Cutter also affect Zaibas (unlike Mole).

Stats are 300 into Dex (200 might be sufficient 'cause ping) and all other points into con.

Biggest downside so far is that this build is very SP hungry even without using Blind Faith and you can’t heal that well (It’s enough to heal yourself but not for a party). Also buff up time can be long:
(Golden Bell ->) Fanaticism -> Fanatic Illusion -> Invulnerable -> Melstis)

1 Like

Aspersion dmg is MAtk-based. Aspersion def scales with SPR.
Anyway even full SPR c2p3chap1diev1zealot2 is better than full int PD3 :frowning:

1 Like

Trying to figure out a good filler for R6/R7 Chapriest Zealot.

Already tried Oracle 2 but wasn’t impressed,
C2/PD1 was good but doesn’t offer much offensively.

Wish I could go PD2 but there’s not enough ranks. 2H Paladin might work if I get a weapon with extra attack lines rolled on it. Hmm.

Try diev1. You’ll be a better support and DD in stationary combats like challenge or ET.

I don’t like Diev precisely because of the stationary nature of the class.

Yep, I was talking about the old 1 spr = +1 dmg mechanic on aspersion.
I don’t think it’s even there anymore, I can’t see it in the formula anyway.

what is the zealot meta build?

Seems like the Metagolem is still going strong.

hi guys, need some advice here~

i was planning to go: Cleric3 chaplain Zealot2 (full SPR)
is this build work ?

and whats the benifit to take oracle1 or kabba1 for zealot?

1 Like

You need Priest3 for Chaplain, unless of course you specifically wanted to go Cleric3 Priest3 Chap Zealot2.

Kabba1 is more of a PVP pick, while I found Oracle more flexible based on the suggested builds here.

@ZeroFoxGiven

yah, i didnt mentioned priest3 is bcoz chaplain was include it,
Cleric3 chaplain Zealot2 => Cleric3 Priest3 Chap Zealot2

im only focus on PVE,
so about orcale, which skill match with or good with zealot ?
never play oracle before.

Okay so today I tried a SPR (with a little bit of STR since I have none on my gear) 2H AA Chap > Pala1 > PD1 > Zealot2 and so far this is my favorite build. I’m only level ~315, my gear is crap and I have no Attributes or Cards so I’ve no idea how good/bad this build will be in the long run but it’s relatively self-sufficient thanks to PD’s Healing Factor and not being very mana hungry aside from Blind Faith.

Think this will be my final build.

1 Like