Tree of Savior Forum

[Zealots] Share your builds here (if you like)

Maybe I should have written priest3, since since aspersion (def), blessing and Monstrance all scale with spr. Chaplain is just a lot stronger due to aspergillum, to the point where only taking priest3 in a priest/zealot build is a bit of a waste.

I like your build. Could you tell me more about it? Equips etc?

This is basically Fanatic Illusion + Fanaticism uptime combo : Cleric 2 - Krivis 3 - Diev 1 - Kabbalist 1 - Zealot 2.

Combo: Laima -> Invulnerable -> Blind Faith -> Fanaticism -> Fanatic Illusion -> Melstis. On 2nd cycle, most uptimer skills are on CD, just use Fanatic and Fanatic Illusion or simply Illusion if you need Heal and/or SP Ein Sof

Depending on your skills, 30s cool down is actually so tight for me. You can cast everything during Fanatics duration yet Fanatic Illusion+Immolation alone can wipe amount of mobs, even faster on party play and low tier ET. Tried Monk 1 Diev 1 or Sadhu 2 on last 2 days reset, I don’t feel Double Punch or Possession/Explosion are helping my DPS unless I’m facing million HP bosses…

If you’re not full DPS, Fanatic Illusion + Immolation are enough for AoE supply. Even Diev 1 alone is good for Laima if you think Krivis 3 Melstis eating your rank…

1 Like

For me it still feels like Pala c3+Inq >Zealot.
But well i try outother builds today ~.~

At least on stronger mobbs.

Going for a SPR based Cleric2 > Bokor3 > Diev2 > Zealot2. Seems not bad so far with my current gear (1.8k patk, 2.4k matk), can farm relatively well on maps with 150k hp mobs. Need to gather more gear to see how far it can go.

Fanaticism + Damballa is a good combo to do, especially under Laima effects which make their cooldowns go even lower.

2 Likes

I thought about this build too, i’ll try it if i got enough time to t_t (current mine is Cl2>Bk3>Miko>PD>Zea2 (spr too) and it’s pretty fun and decent to play :3 )

How is your owl damage?

I tested C2 diev Pala3 PD Zea2 today has IMBA dmg/tank:

conviction+pandemic -> Immo and fanatic with barrier (without widening area) plus sanctuary = mass aoe destruction and buff to party + heal factor to get healed in case you suck up dmg.

same without heal factor to use fanatic for more dmg.

Protect against status ailments.

1 Like

I’ve tested that build but with kabbalist instead of PD and using a two handed mace instead. Worked quite well really.

Do you happen to know whether it’d auto switch to one hand mace + shield to use sanctuary if my main hand was a two hand mace?

No, it doesn’t switch, just tested it right now. I just go 1h+shield all time.

1 Like

What stats for this build, Full STR?

Thanks for testing it out. So no demoliton on auto swtich as well if going 1h mace + shield.

Aren’t much due to my gear being low (around 2.4k matk only). It hits roughly around 4k~ish damage per tick with 2.4k matk and 350spr.

1 Like

I have pretty terrible equipment right now, but I am planning to get the two handed mace because it adds 120ish STR and 50ish DEX. On top of that, it gives extra block penetration. I forgot to mention that fanaticism further buffs blind faith and death sentence combo.

It’s a shame Death Sentence doesn’t work on Bosses nor does it work on additional damage lines, now I see no point in going Oracle 2 for a Zealot.

Death sentence is just a perk. Blind faith and fanatacism alone are enough for huge damage. I agree though, I wish death sentence would work on bosses.

Fanaticism doesn’t seem to affect Blind Faith’s extra damage.

Cleric2,bokor2,paladin3, zealot2

Fanaticism it’s op skill for all damage skills of paladin and zealot paladin TUD conversion skill its good for more summons xd and the 3 new skills of bokor work on tud summons…

Cleric2, Diev, Paladin3,Oracle, Zealot 2

Since 2h weapons give both magic and physical damage, you can still use heal and cure for damage if you like
Diev lowers your SP cost and Increases SP Regen
Paladins Attribute for Regeneration also improves your SP Regen
Oracle’s Arcane Energy gives you a nice chunk of extra max SP (which gets converted into damage by Blind Faith)
Zealot Damage Buffs works awesomely with Smite, Conviction and specially with Demolition

Oracle’s Forecast also gives 100 evasion
Prophecy + Invulnerable is also a good anti-debuff combination

1 Like

Is Kabba’s Ein Sof better than Oracle’s Arcane Energy? It both gives HP and SP (with attrib) increase.