Tree of Savior Forum

[Zealots] Share your builds here (if you like)

For now I stopped playing the game, but I made some tests regarding Restoration, and my previous calculation is incorrect. The healing is not increased by +840 as I thought. Here are some data from my character:

Max HP: 46035
HP Regen: 625
HP Regen w/ Restoration: 1465

Heal lvl 15 Tooltip: 5% of Max HP + 268~402 (no tooltip changes w/ Restoration)
Restoration lvl 14 Tooltip: +840 HP Regen

Heal received per tile: 4202~4386
Heal received per tile w/ Restoration: 4624~5056

Now, the things start to get weird when you make 46035 x 5% = 2301. Even if you add the additional healing from Heal + HP Regen, I have no idea how the tiles are healing me for at least 4202.

Also, with Restoration my healing ammount range difference is increased a little bit. From the values I got, Restoration increased the healing per Heal tile by something like 422~670.

I don’t even know anymore how this sh1t works. Based on these results, you can decide if you want to get another skill in its place.

My Pally (Cleric3 Pally3 Kabb3) has a few points in Restoration. It is not an impactful skill by any mean. Resist Elements is a better choice imo.

Here’s my full SPR build, which relies heavily on blind faith:

Cleric2>Krivis>3>Oracle1>Kabbalist1>Zealot1

This build needs no pots because of ein sof, and the skill rotation is relatively shorter. I figured you don’t need too much offensive skills when you have immolation and fanatic illusion. The oracle is filler but better than get another offensive but weak class since arcane energy adds to blind faith damage.

1 Like

From these attributes, which are the most to the least useful? reasons?

1. Beady Eyed: Ambush (max 10)
  • Increases critical chance of [Beady Eyed] by 20 per attribute level for 5 sec.
  1. Blind Faith: Holy Impact (max 5)
  • Increases critical damage on enemies hit by the additional damage of Blind Faith by 10% per attribute level for 10 sec.
  1. Fanatic Illusion: Increase Accuracy (max 1)
  • Increases accuracy of of [Fanatic Illusion] by 100 per attribute level
  1. Immolation: Fire Property Attack (max 10)
  • Increases Fire property attack by 100 per attribute level when using Immolation
  1. Immolation: Fire Property Resistance (max 5)
  • Increases Fire property resistance by 300 per attribute level when using Immolation

Dont have experiance with zealot but my thoughts on those:

1. A bit meh. Might as well use 2 attacking skills instead of movement and attack. Probably better for pvp.
  2. Wont all monsters already be dead after bf for spr builds? Probably good for bosses
  3. Honestly, I havent played that much and never noticed any difference with acc and without
  4. Good synargy with krivis torch
  5. Possible good synargy with tao tri-disaster charm.

Hopefully by next week I’ll advance to zealot and could give hands on experiance

1. if it is a crit chance, then +20% is big. if it is typo crit rate, +20 crit rate is small

It is indeed +20 crit rate per attribute level.
At max attribute you gain +200 crit rate.

If it is 200 crit chance as per description, my Inquis Zealot should have procured crits in every single God Smash rotation.

Zealot this time? lmao

1. Beady Eyed: Ambush
  • it is 200 crit rate at max attribute level, pretty good attribute, who doesn’t want +200 crit rate with a 50% uptime?
  1. Blind Faith: Holy Impact
  • kind of a double-edged sword on this one. if you use it in WB, you’re effectively increasing everyone’s crit damage. but yeah, pretty useful if you want to reach damage cap easily
  1. Immolation: Fire Property Attack
  • this one depends on how much you’ve already invested on your zealot i guess, since we all know prop attack is more of a flat increase in damage. pretty good for chaplain-based zealots
  1. Fanatic Illusion: Increase Accuracy
  • 100 accuracy on your FI, I guess if you barely miss in pve then you wouldn’t need this as much. but it helps you lower your str requirements to achieve close to 100% accuracy on every monster
  1. Immolation: Fire Property Resistance
  • don’t even know what to make of this. i think they initially made this because of how immolation used to work and then it was just left there
1 Like

I saw your post and thought I’d you meant to make c1kr3monk3zealot2. Or something like that

I´m lvling up a 260 dex/rest con build now.
C2>Krivis3>MonkC2>Zealot C2.

I see my awesome crit dmg in between.
Could it be worth it to put green gems in the weapon?
(Dex is for PvP)

I’m doing a hybrid between CON - SPR and some STR, for PVP.
C1>Krivis3>Bokor2>Kabba1>Zealot2
I see all Stats as worthwhile… but dunno where to focus more

I always wonder do this kind of builds even hit the enemys?

As an opponent of a Zealot, they always hit me, it ignores block or something like that. The question should be how to hit HARD and survive.
Someone who knows told be to go Green, never Red, in PVP.

I don’t have a Zealot yet but I have thought a lot about it and I think either Cleric2-Krivis3-Monk2-Zealot2 or Cleric1-Krivis3-Monk3-Zealot2 are the (IMO) best builds.

It always feels so weird for me to see Paladin Zealots or Monk Inquisitors though, I mean if they wanna do it it’s their own choice but there is no synergy for those classes aside from the fact that they are physical damage dealers. Pair your Paladins with your Inquisitors for Conviction + God Smash combo, and put your Monks with your Zealots because they want deep mana pools and both go well with Krivis. Eh that’s just my thoughts on it though.

c2p2monk2pd1zealul2 :haha:

im happy with my c1 krivis3 bokor3 zealot2 full SPR.
no mana issues, low cd on spells, melstis buff, good burst, good zombies dmg and good aoe for CM.

maybe next week ill get sad :tired:

Well im finally Zealot C2 now AGAIN.
Dex/Con build i have to use 2 sp pots but i dont feel like thats an issue at least it procs my Gm cards^^"
My FI Crits for 110k with high critrate on a cheap trans 3 315 weapon.
No clue if thats good or bad but it feels good ^^
With beardy eyes my critrate feels like 60% (600crit)

I dont think full dex is bad pve wise :<

The 'Crit attribute on Blind Faith Helps dmg wise with my low spr (But i dont use it often anyways)

Cleric2-priest2-monk2-kabbal currently. Going zealot 2 for rank8-9. 100 points into STR now, saved like 100 stats points because I’m not sure if I wanna go full STR or hybrid DEX.

I kinda wanna go with cleric2-krivis3-monk-kabbal-zealot2 if given the chance to rank reset. I’m really tempted to go full SPR, but some people suggest it’s a bad idea and I should go with STR for this build. What do you guys tink?

You can go either full STR or full SPR as zealot2.
It depends on your play style and build.

As full STR your Fanatic Illusion and Immolation will be strong.
As full SPR your Blind Faith will be strong.

Pick the stat that will give you more benefits for the remaining classes in your build.

Hi I am from Varena.

Currently the best zealot in TBL seems to be a girl with that’s seems to have kirvis, oracle and kabba inside her build. Not sure what build she has as I didn’t see but I overheard her saying her build is good for both pvp and pve. Maybe I can try asking her she seems to always be pvp-ing at Klaipeda