Tree of Savior Forum

[Zealots] Share your builds here (if you like)

Is exacly that. 5s buff that gives 200 crit rate.

thank you :smiley: i’m lv 200+ right now and i just invested the required 100SPR, will follow your lead ;D

1 Like

Thanks. I think I’ll put one point into this skill for the attribute then.
I’ll drop one point from Blind Faith since I’m not full SPR and BF has a hit count.
I already have Immolation lvl 9 and traded the last point in Invunerable lvl 1. And I don’t want to remove points from Fanaticism, since I’ll lose 5% buff damage per point. Fanatic Illusion is my strongest skill, no way I’m removing any point from that.

What stats will you go ?
Cleric 3 is fine for a build that want to optimize the Heal bomb damages or for a non-INT/non-SPR build who really want to be able to support and can “sacrifice” a rank for it. For other builds, it’s pretty much overdoing it.
The thing is that Heal is also a heal that you put on the ground and then you have to walk on it. Healing Factor is a heal that works as a buff so it’s a better self-heal. Healing Factor and Mass Heal are best to heal ourselves, Heal is more for the party or to damage enemies.

1 Like

I changed a bit my skills, so if you want to check how it’s now: https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#4111bbbfjj.1f2f345a61.1f2e9a6175.35.1129314a5564

One level of Beady Eyed for the critical rate buff (and more fun gameplay :laughing:)
And I was barely using Safety Zone, so Cure lvl 15 seems to be a better option for a little more damage on bosses, but still not a drastic change.

Still at Trans. 4 on weapon, but I already saw my Smite hitting over 100k against mutant/devil enemy on critical with zealot damage increase buffs. This build is a bit expensive to start making something, but most skills scale quite well with equips/attributes.

1 Like

couple questions pls

would Bokor work well with Zealot SPR blind faith build?

or better just go with p.atk build?

Yes it does work well. I love playing with my Bokor3 Zealot2

guys if i want to go 2h mace which build should i go

im thinking on 2 build here

cl2 pri3 chap pala zealot2 or cl2 pri3 pala2 zealot2

full spr

For the first build imo monk is better than Pala due to monk has armor break
and for 2nd build Priest2 Pala3 is so much better.

good weapon for Zealot?

not mine…

cleric 2 bokor 3 paladin 2 kabbist zealot 2
https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#41144b4fjj

What is the relevance of restoration in this build and would resist elements be better for damage mitigation?

Actually, how restoration works?

Restoration is an aura that increases the HP regen of nearby allies. However the range is not the entire screen. You have to be near the ally in order to provide the effect to them. It’s a global aura, don’t need to be in the same party.

HP Regen by itself is almost useless, but when combined with healing spells like Heal, the HP Regen you have is added to the healing ammount you get.

Restoration lvl 14 with attributes gives 840 HP Regen. That means each Heal tile will heal for an additional 840. At Heal lvl 15 with 2 overheats, it’s 840x30 = 25.200 additional possible healing provided per skill cooldown (without divine might).

Resist Elements could be better on PVP/ET where there are high burst/hit kill mechanics and you need the damage mitigation, but the skill is not 100% uptime.

Thanks man, have been looking to know if it was worth for some time now.
One more thing, What you think about Krivis 1 instead of cleric 3 in this build.

Main objective is to use Zalcial to reduce crit resistence and aukuras to lure + smaller healing in party play.

Cleric C2 is enough, so you can pick Krivis C1 or other fill class without any problem.

I thought about Zalciai too, but only at level 5 I don’t think it will make a big difference. So I prefer going Cleric C3 for the increased heal and damage from Heal and Cure, but the choice is up to you.

1 Like

Cleric 2, Bokor 2, Monk 2, plague Doctor 1, Zealot 2

1 Like

Nope, that’s not how it works.

HP recovery does nothing on its own for healing skills.
Restoration, regardless of skill level, does increases the int/spr bonus healing skills get.

@ograndepoderosoelfo

Krivis is atm a go c3 or don’t bother class, all of its skills need skill level scaling and/or melstis to shine.

Zalciai is no expection to that, as both the crit atk and -crit res scale with skill level.

what’s about this full SPR build?
cle3 diev1 pala1 miko1 kab1 zeal2
I like to be jack of all trades in this game
(no ET)