Tree of Savior Forum

[Zealots] Share your builds here (if you like)

What do you guys think of this?

C1 K3 Druid 2 Zealot 2
I love the idea of having constant 200 crit rate and haste effect (to run maps and this is huge for slow turtle walking clerics) from transform, in addition to the beady eyed 200 crit rate. I also love having monk in the build to use a 2-handed weapon on top of double punch spam.

What I don’t know is if double punch works with transform (not a druid player, but I heard dex build don’t work well on transform because of the clunkyness). I have never seen any double punching rabbits … Any thoughts?

Sorry for the late reply, it’s was full SPR. The build explore the maximum potential of SPR with Blessing and Blind Faith.

I didn’t try the build but I already had a druid. It have long colddown for the skills and you would just have one transformation. So it means it would choose a good mob to transform into it before hand (not to mention the test mob that you would an oracle and many hours)

If all that is okay to you, yes it will give some more critical, but from my perspective, critical got harder than it used to be .

Hope druid get the deserved rework until the end of the year

I made bokor3, my zombies with zombify on 15, samediev 5, 730spr, each zombie was 20k, blindfaith was hit 30k, but I particularly preferred the build full str c1 kriv3 monk2 kab zealot2