Tree of Savior Forum

[Zealots] Share your builds here (if you like)

Thanks for the reply, I lost lot of time from my 300% xp tome and the zealot masters says there are 8 rng tablets, 7 are fake and they appear randomly 30 minutes a day in 2 maps.
I went to cranto coast, I didn’t find even one of them https://tos.neet.tv/zones/3350 is not updated about the quest either.

Hah glad I got both my Zealots before the event ended. That sounds like a headache.

1 Like

In their current state I like Inquis 1 Zealot 1.
Inquis 2 was ok on paper, however Judgement and 30% damage against demon seems bugged for now.

Zealot2 was probably stronger however I did not really like it’s playstyle. With Pala’s Conviction it just seems natural to follow it up with God Smash.

I’m saving 1 rank reset in case Inquis 3 or Zealot 3 in future release shows promise

Here is my “Zombokealot” build https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#411444bejj.1a2a345561.15244f55617a85.253545.14253155.11294a5565

1 Like

I like what you did there :haha:

so glad I grabbed zealot before the end

I’m glad I don’t want zealot as much as I did on the 1st iteration of the class. An offensive aura build was new and most important, shiny. Now it’s basically just a physical pd (with pd still having way better coverage).

Is immolation considered strike?

Has anyone tried Pardoner DE(75 sec) with immolation?

are you still using the palazealot? any regrets? I’m going the same route and i’m trying to gauge if I like the playstyle.

I’m thorn between c3>pala3>kabba>zealot2 vs c3>pala3>kabba>inqui1>zealot1 vs c3>pala3>pd3

I got to rank 6 without using stats and skills (except heal) because of this XD

Discern evil does not add seconds, it adds %. Level 5 discern evil = +50% debuff duration.

i’m going this one and it seems fun:
i can use most of time only zealot skills with unlimited sustain thanks to Ein Soft mana attribute while maximizing mana with Arcane Energy.
Sometimes i got 15second off with no skills but i guess it’s still fine.
Any suggestions for the Krivis setup there?

https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#4113338fjj.1a2a345561.1f2f5a65.253241556171.153545.112a31485565

1 Like

Been thinking a lot about the zealot. As a role player I want the hero or build to reflect my ideology of the hero. I see the zealot doing damage to one’s self to effect others around him so in that same note he should be able to heal that damage. I also want the hero to able to do damage. I tried the monk version but didn’t like the lack of heals and the mana issues. I also noticed a lot of builds use krivis just for Melstis. Is it really worth the 3 ranks? I am trying to think about this build and get input from all the other zealots. this is just a generic build ideal https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#4133311fjj.1f2f335a62.2f4f5a65.153545.1128314a5565. I know I want to do damage and I want to be able to heal to make up for damage I do to myself. anything else is up in the air. Any thoughts or help with build is appreciated.

are you sure you really need Cleric C3?

that is a lot of heal.

that are 5 tiles of heal more.
If you only need the healing take a Plague Doctor for healing factor, you heal others with your normal heal lv 10. Or take Oracle for increase Sp pool.

Cleric 3 isnt bad but you are not a supportive build without a priest of a Taoist in your build.

I would use Zaibas…in your build.

Heal lv5 is fair enough to Heal yourself completly.
Melstis is very much important to Zealot, with this you keep up Zealot buffs likely 80% of the time (and don’t forget about Divine Stigma and Zalciai, it’s just a little but is good).
Double Punch spam has a great damage and the lack of SP can be avoided with practice, but if you can’t do this then your End Game set will save you, which gives you ±350 SPR.
Before someone says bullshit about Fanaticism, the “problem” of not being able to heal is only a problem for those who play poorly, just put yourself in the shoes of a Swordsman/Archer/Wizard: They never heal! That is, if you can’t handle some attacks until the moment you can heal yourself, that’s cuz you play really poorly. +55% damage ±80% up time is wonderful.

The rotation of this build is basicly this:
download82fa8142_ulated_2f0_2fDCIM_2fScreenshots_2fScreenshot_20170713-140031

And then you spam Double Punch whenever you want.

2 Likes

Yes, and it’s still my main. I farmed and crafted 2 sissel bracelets, my weapon is a Primus Raffye +10 (refined to +10 without fails and I stopped there), currently with 3 lvl 7 green gems and Transcendence level 4.

My weapon stats are not the best, and only 3 lines os stats (82 CON, 264 Attack against Insect, 21 Critical Rate), but it it’s good for what I need, since I’m focusing on Critical Rate on Equips, and I did not spend any point in CON.

No regrets, actually the more I get better equips, the more I like it. It feels much stronger than my other full SPR Zealot. The only downside of the build is that it can’t melt bosses really quickly like other builds, but I can still solo CM Sausys 9 bosses with 4~5m HP without much trouble.

I also thought about Zealot C1 + Inquisitor C1, but the better skills from Zealot are Fanatic Illusion, Blind Faith and Fanaticism. Fanaticism lvl 10 increases your damage by and additional 25% compared to lvl 5. Blind Faith is a flexible skill. You can use it to combo with Demolition for increased critical damage, or combo with Fanatic Illusion for an insane AOE burst. And also, Inquisitor God Smash is a great skill but the hitbox is smaller than Demolition and is hard to hit multiple monsters with it. Fanatic Illusion hits everything around you for 15 seconds for a potential of 11.220% damage per enemy (assuming you are hitting for the total duration), and it’s damage is further amplified by Fanaticism and Blind Faith critical damage attribute.

Overall the build is incredible for AOE damage, average for single target, with plenty of Healing. On solo play, Heal lvl 15 is also a good source of damage, specially against dark type monsters.

I can solo fine hg340 with current gear (though I prefer to farm other places), and cooldowns are fast. I can’t AOE non-stopping, but while I run and aggro some monsters, it’s usually enough to get my skills back and have good damage again.

1 Like

Sorry for the double post but now it’s something apart from my last post. I’m a little confused about the Ambush Attribute from the skill Beady Eyed.

I have not tested this skill, and from description, it’s a teleport to the back of the enemy. The attribute is described as follow: Increases critical chance of [Beady Eyed] by 20 per attribute level for 5 sec.

The skills itself aparently has no damage values, so I think it’s a translation mistake and should be more like: Increases critical chance by 20 per attribute level for 5 sec after using [Beady Eyed].

Can someone confirm this? My build is based on Critical Rate and I don’t have this skill. A 200 Critical Rate buff for 5 seconds would be something I could think about.