Tree of Savior Forum

[Zealots] Share your builds here (if you like)

i have a question, i’m using a Krivis 3 Monk 1 Miko Zealot 2

but i was wondering if miko it’s worth.

Miko hamaya and double punch it’s a great way to fully use blind fate.

But i was thinking on getting cleric 3 for heal and cure damage.

What do you think? i’m making this char for ET farmer.

Miko adds a lot more in terms of damage than cleric 3 could imo. The combo (blind faith and fanaticism on) Fanatic illusion+immolation+kagura offers a lot of burst damage as well for you and your pt, if it’s composed of melee damage dealers (swords, physical clerics, sappers).

If you don’t feel like Miko’s offering much, you might want to try monk 2 to increase monk’s physical gameplay (you also get energy blast which’s a great way to spend blind faith charges). Or else you might want to get additional utility, like kabbalist’s ein sof to work as a mana battery, increase your max HP (increased survivability with fanaticism on) and help you quickly recover HP once fanaticism is on cd.

c2>p3>chap>pd>zealot2 (need test) full spr
With almost 500 spr (near 14k sp), i got Insane damage with blind faith + buffs, like 5 lines of damage doing almost 22k each line, incineration, cure, exorcism-magnus same, but in ticks, very fast ticks, awesome damage here not forgetting the support capacity D:

c2>p3>chap>kabba>zealot2 (need test) full spr
Tomorrow will test, thinking in ein sof doubling the sp to almost 28k, meaning crazy damage, if it works

Ein sof doesn’t double your SP, that’s a typo. With the attribute on, it’ll take part of what you’d have gained as extra HP and use it as a mana battery, restoring SP in a large quantity once you step on it.

1 Like

Here is an example of Zealot using his true strength:

And here a Zealot depending on Blind Faith:

Both videos represent closely the max damage you’ll do (you can get more, but no much more than that). Draw your own conclusions and think clearly what you intend to do.

1 Like

Has anyone tried C1>krivis3>diev2>miko1>zealot2 Full SPR?

The idea is to excel at challenge mode (because I don’t wanna use chap kriv3 anymore due to possible nerfs) by dropping statues, turning on zealot buffs and then just clapping and dancing.

I’ve never played diev2 and zealot2 so I’m not quite sure if there’s some skills that won’t interact like I imagine them to. Here are some of my questions:

• Will Kagura Dance work with Immolation and Fanatic Illusion?
  • Is Invulnerable going to let you dance uninterrupted?
  • Can Aukuras be clapped? Will Aukuras additional Fire damage work with Owl attacks, and kagura dance additional holy damage?
  • Is Beady Eyed a good enough source of additional crit chance to max Zalciai and go full SPR for crit attack?
  • What’s the ideal skill distribution for diev2? I heard the slow from Laima can be bad sometimes.
  • Is Hamaya+immolation enough burst damage to use up Blind Faith?
  • What things should I worry about with this build in terms of weaknesses?

I have come across some of the info already above like with kagura zealot skills interactions and aukuras not being clappable but I’d like to ask again just to confirm so sorry if these have been answered and thanks in advance!

From the blind faith video’s description:
537 SPR
patk 2012-2094 matk 2120
after buff
patk 4238-4320 matk 5164

So I call BS on that statement, the first video is clearly high trans/enhanced weapon with Taoist to buff up the damage even more with Storm Calling (and Divine Stigma, Zalc) in a 5 man party, the second video is a 2 man group on a guy with low trans/moderate amount of enhance.

Yeah the second video might be close to the max damage of Blind Faith, but ‘what’ is the difference besides gear in the first video? 500 or so Str? That’s around 1250 attack power, that alone won’t make Fanatic Illusion magically get over 100k+ difference in damage.

1 Like

True strenght of meta with a solmiki mace, yeah sure it’s easy to show that and say TRUE FORCE :'3

You just need to notice the moments when the Zealot in the video fights “alone” to draw conclusions. But if that does not work for you, I apologize and here’s a video of him alone: ​​

The Solmiki Set it’s far no needed to have a great damage like that guy. The HG Set with all the good stats and HG 2-H Mace +11/+16… Trans10, this make you powerful enough to do the same as he/she.

I know well for the solmiki fact, I just think it’s a bit sad that the main combo of all the build is resumed by a simple FI and melstis… :<

Not that specific combo, but I do have a diev3/miko zealot2 and a kriv3/druid2/zealot2 str/spr hybrid.

• Kagura works on both Immolation and Fanatic Illusion, but you do want to use safety zone (and maybe invuln) prior to it.
  • Nope, it prevents kd’s but not interrupts.
  • I didn’t test auk+clap, but @Nekorin did and said it didn’t work. Not sure about owls + aukuras fire dmg though.
  • not on its own, but it does make reaching a proper crit rate much easier. (and zalciai works on party members as well.)
  • 1 Warp, 10 Zemyna, 8 Laima, 1 Carve attack, 5 Owls, 5 CWT.
  • Yep, but cure and carve attack also help a ton for single target burst via BF.
  • Not enough healing, no invuln, and 32% less owl dmg mostly.

Basically, I don’t think you can properly benefit of both owls and Zalciai to their fullest extent in the same build just yet…
But we’re close to it.

2 Likes

Thanks for the feedback, I thought invul would solve the lack of safety wall blocks from cleric2 but I might have to reconsider, perhaps the owls are not worth replacing cleric2 for now. It seems miko is still viable even without diev though, so I will probably just do a safer build like c2-kriv3-x-miko-zealot2. Now I just need to figure out the filler rank, though I’m leaning towards monk for something to mash while fanatic illusion mostly does its thing. Diev1 is probably okay too for the cd reduction, but it’s also not necessary I think.

EDIT: oracle seems nice too, I just never tried it either lol.
EDIT2: I think I’ll go with diev1, SP regen tick down and cooldown reduction is very appealing, esp. if I want to rely on blind faith and the full spr stat spread just a little more.

I’ve tried a few builds, trying to find one that fit for me. To be honest, w/Zealot I really struggled to almost just saying I’ll go back to my good ol PD3. My two fav builds for Zealot are both SPR based.

(Main)

Cleric C2, Bokor C3 (I’ve always loved Zombies) Diev C1, PD1, Zealot 2 (So much fun)

(Sub)

Cleric C2, Priest C3, Chap C1, PD C1, Zealot C2 (Boss killer, and it does so amazingly)

Fanatic illusion is one of the strongest AoE DoT skills in the game. Monk is taken just for bossing and 2-handed mace. That user decided to build around the highest dps class circle (zealot2).

2 Likes

Anyone Ever think to do cleric1/krivis3/bokor3/zealot2. Melstis extends mackangdal and zealot skills. You get fire buffs for your zealot skills. Your zombies just zombie and you go full SPR still do zealots blind faith pow pow. not to mention you can stay safe while using an extended fanaticism by using mackangdal.

1 Like

At R10, maybe.

Until then, no.

1 Like

I meant cleric1/Krivis3/bokor3/zealot2 i just durdled and wrote c2

I tried the kriv3 monk3 build and the sp cost are too insane. I do not think that it is even worth using if I would pay more for sp cost than gain a silver from farming. it consumes 1568(28 sec of fanatic illusion) + 400 fanaticism + 90 melstis, so it is already a 2k sp and maybe yet + zalcai, stigma, zaiba not to mention double punch it can go to 3k sp per 30 secs. This build is just simple pointless at this point.

c2, p3, chap, miko, z2 a terrible idea for a build? full spr a bad idea?

c2, p3, chap, miko, z2 a terrible idea for a build? full spr a bad idea?

As I previously said, the Chap build does quite amazing on Bosses and single target, it suffers slightly for mass AoE, but over all; I’ve had a lot of fun with. I choose PD for various reasons. One being I’m far to lazy to unlock Miko. But rank 7 is a throw away anyways. Full SPR is the w2g.

1 Like