Tree of Savior Forum

Your thoughts about the upcoming 'Server Merge'

Look at my shiny statue Anik

I’d love to see this implemented but in an actually better way.

We could have chat and non-combat servers global and combat/channel servers by region.

Like, let’s say each map has at least 4 channels. They could put each channel in a region and scale it up based on the population/player count. [NA] Ch1, [SA] Ch2, [EU] Ch3, [SEA] Ch4.

The downside comes for dungeons and party content.

Instanced maps could have target region defined by party settings defined by leader or selected by majority of players in party from X region.

Then we have PvP and GvG… which would be the main problem >_<

1 Like

Yea this seems a bit too obsurd to be true.
I assume that means the added effects are gone and need to be collected again… Sigh… My team storage spots…

2dRAydQCT_q2tnaicxl5wA

7 Likes

i want test servers for itos in exchange of the servers merged

:hey:

I personally believe that the server merge is a nice shift in pace, (from a Klaipedan perspective) and will ultimately be more positive than negative, even with the fact that the server merge is long overdue. ~

Hell no. Silute was a nightmare to play before they reallocated the server location back to Brazil. Our ping here is just fine, so don’t try to ruin our experience after we waited for so long to play ToS in under 180~300ms ping.

2 Likes

S.C.A.R.E…

A merge… We are going to have so much fun! Welcome to Klaipeda <3

This is the start of the end.
No game in internet history has ever lived long after announcing server merges

1 Like

-> 2014
http://www.tibia.com/news/?subtopic=newsarchive&id=2929

Still alive in 2018.

2 Likes

Is that a bone in your leg ?

3 Likes

IMC handled it pretty well considering both servers economy. By the way, they will keep the collection database from what its said. Makes no sense to keep achievements like Journalist Recordist which requires 90% of collections completed and delete collection data afterwards.
Imo, Fedimian server should be merged with Klaipeda but whether they decide to merge it with Telsiai or Klaipeda is not my business.

Last but not least, a warm welcome to Orshans in advance.

4 Likes

You mean going from 4 people to 2?

4 Likes

This is long overdue. The only reason they needed more servers to begin with was to support the huge rush of players when the game first opened. But, since their total incompetence at managing the game and the incomplete state of the buggy mess they put out drove 95% of players away very quickly, having multiple regional servers has just unnecessarily reduced the active player base per server for a long time. This can only make it easier to find people to do what little content in the game requires a group which is especially good for anyone naive enough to try and start the game now.

1 Like

I got many full dex chars, a server merge to another location will kill 4 of my chars

I’m on Orsha, am I going to lose my entire collection? o.O Cuz I just spent a large portion of my time when I returned to finally get every single collection box in the game and complete as many as I could.

according to the annoucement, they made? yes literally they said that.
according to the answer Staff Letitia give to Queue? probably not

staff should be clear on this matter, im also worry about that, because honestly some of my collection got those rare drops.

Nope. You’ll keep them it seems.

Please make sure to ask your doubts like this in the main thread:

Having 3+ threads only spreads information and confuse people.

I’m not sure what’s the source for this but:

Seems your collection data is safe.

3 Likes