Tree of Savior Forum

You want to become a contributor or still a childish whiner?

scroll up to comment no 35 :slight_smile:
i personally see this at least a few times a day when i open the forums which i don’t plan to do anymore, at least for a few weeks
i realized i’m happier with my game experience if i avoid this forum

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

@haukinyau
No, you are a failure at 360°.
Most of “panda knight”, “troller”, “etc”, who I’ve meet are better than you.

Do you want a 99games title who offer Reset? You don’t know how many games I’ve played (bad and good games).
And, you have a lot of time to waste on videogames. Most of us no.
You have a lot of time to reroll classes. Most of us no.
You think you’re funny. Most of us no.

See the differences.

Tree of Savior isn’t like 99games out there? O god you have played few games with your infinite time of playing…
Ok, now I understand what kind of player you are.

1 Like

4 Likes

@haukinyau
You really don’t get it.

You’re so selfish, not who is asking Resets.

I’m saying: most of the builds works on Rank 7. Works on Skills. If they change something (I’m speaking in big patches) we have the right to change.
But most of us prefer quit the game instead to reroll again and again.
You can do Earth Tower only if you are a certain class.

You don’t ask fixes. You’re here for nothing. This is the point.
You’re comments are useless.
You can’t even argue, I guess why…

We open topics for ask fixes, and we write how we feeling. Not you.
Some of us don’t pretend, we ask. And they don’t even listen us. We don’t exist for them. That’s why we need compensation, at least make us notice that we exist for them.
This is the difference.

Oh, and if we go to the next available game, the reason is: maybe this game wasn’t run well…? Maybe they don’t give us any reason to stay.

If they don’t listen us even for bugs, how do you hope they will listen us for region’s timezone?

1 Like

3 Likes

People are already leaving.

You can go look at games on steam. Most have a 40% retention rate.

TOS is closing in on sub 20%.

The people complaining on the forums are players who are upset seeing a game with potential being mismanaged so much.

You can easily tell troll posts from quality posts. Even Mr Kim responded to one. But from that moment going forward, it’s pretty much been all bullshit.

Just ignore game balance and look at the the company. Imc just doesn’t have the quality of workers as other studios. They have to do the same thing at least 3 times to get it right. Their management team wanted to create an entire separate game from ktos, when they didn’t even have the resources to keep players in Korea.

And the list goes on and on.

I mean i would have loved to be in the meeting when they decided their engine would only utilize 1 core.

Giving them information on bugs, cheats, bots, game play issues, etc. Doesn’t matter because they don’t have the workers who can produce results.

2 Likes

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/992/401/e37.png

@haukinyau
My profile is nice. I know it! Thank you for share it!

Your answer are useless. You can always see my profile and try to troll me. I just dun care. \ .w. /

Nah. You are the troll here. //exceeded 20 characters.

more like

“just because they want the game to not change at all and don’t evolve/improve”

2 Likes

I agree, those whiners doesn’t understand the meaning of White-Knight

White-Knight - Protecting what is wrong and keep ignorant.

Those constructive peoples aren’t ignorant to what is wrong, hence shouldn’t be labelled as white-knight.

1 Like

@haukinyau
What? Do you think this is matter to me?
Good to know if matters to you.

I just dun care

If you are happy to “won”: learn to grow dudie and maybe, instead of rerolling forever and stay at pc 24h/24 try to go out and eat some ice scream.

Im pretty sure you two are just being childish. I acknowledge myself as a troll. Both of you cant acknowledge your victory or defeat. How pointless. Lmao.

1 Like

after 6 months count from KR grand open
almost every issue are still the same

pve still boring (nothing challenge except ET which required some builds to do it, people not even want to pt out Meta builds players)
pvp still have a shiety balance (magic type are superior, 1 shot skills in pvp ? wtf )
bot everywhere
rmt (it’s hard to against it so it maybe not count)
many exploiter (even critical exploiter like 100% enchant, dupe, channel crash for boss respawn still don’t have any action about it)
game optimize (fps drop is horrible even with a fix long time ago it still a big issue here)

what can IMC do and have they doing anything about these issue ?
almost nothing ?
we got enough promise from IMC but what can they done ?
almost nothing again ?

hope that you guys can wait like 2 or 3 years and pray for the game to get good
i’m too tired and losing my hope already, keep hope for this game and follow it for half a year, even when i quit KRToS 3 months ago i know this game shiety problems but still buying it on steam and hoping for a better future

and IMC shattered my hope again, especially at the previous patch what they called the merge one. Actually it’s like giving kid candies to make them not leave the game. They doing half ass patch that many thing that they promise and list on the patch notes are not include to cover the exploit scandal last week.

I don’t care how much hate you guys pour on me but that’s the sad truth about this game. Maybe if this game selling to another publisher we can have a better game in future, but now it’s not

2 Likes

1 Like