Tree of Savior Forum

You want to become a contributor or still a childish whiner?

Just keep looking around the “General discussion” box, you can see a lot of posts that are trying to tell you about the thing that everyone has known again and again: oh TOS is this, oh TOS is that. Oh wtf is IMC doing…blabla. So now let me tell you this:

1. You shouldn’t call other people as white knights just because they want the game to be better. Am I trying to protect white knights? No. We see IMC’s mistakes, we do complain but not trying to retell people a same thing all the time. You find a new bug? you can complain with some details here to help developers find and fix it. Sometimes your words are a little bit negative but at least your post is useful and not too general.

2. Some things like bots, RTM, fps drop…etc have been existing for months. Did people complain about this? Yes. Does IMC know and confirm about this? Yes. Do they try to fix things? Yes. Should you complain about this again even when this topic is too old? Yes, of course, but not like: “This game is dying, Tree of Bot, IMC fix it!”. Why shouldn’t you do like that? Because this will make all of your complain posts are just a same and GM will never bat an eye on them. So how should you complain? Capture/record a screenshot, point out the name, sv, location of the bot, and maybe, tag the GM in your post. This may help GM ban those bots immediately after reading your posts, totally better than just saying the game is full of bot but give no envidence.

3. So after doing everything, trying your best to play this game but still can’t feel comfortable enough? Maybe it’s time for you to leave (a short time or permanent). First, this helps you don’t feel annoyed because of playing this game anymore. Games are made to help players feel happy and comfortable so why do you keep playing when the game makes you feel annoyed? Second, this helps the forum be less toxic by having fewer useless whining posts.

Maybe you don’t like this post and my language is not good but that’s what I honestly want to share. Thank you for reading. :slight_smile:

25 Likes
  • Contribute
  • Whine
  • Troll

0 voters

4 Likes

but… TOS forum is love, TOS forum is Life.

just submitted for fanart contest
help like here: [SUBMIT] dear IMC

(ノ°Д°)ノ︵ ┻━┻
(ノ°Д°)ノ︵ ┻━┻
(ノ°Д°)ノ︵ ┻━┻

huehuehue
huehuehue
huehuehue

10 Likes

I like this, LoL

/20charrrrrrr

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I imagine white knights saying this to your beautiful fanart “IMC send their regards ./.” :joy:

1. Some people are right, there are bugs that make the game unplayable with friends. And this bug is here since 1 month.

2. Why we should report in forum/ticket if there is the “Report bot” button in game?

3. Give me a reason why some people, who wants make this game better giving some advice, should leave the game.

1 Like

sad to see that your thread doesn’t get more support, but it’s to be expected since 90% of the people on this forum only troll/whine, throw around free insults and their only argument is ‘you are wrong because you are a white knight’

2 Likes
  1. Does retell those bugs many times will help to fix those bugs?

2. What if I tell you that GM cannot ban every reported players immediately because they may get trolled and moreover, GM needs to investigate before banning an account? In the other hand, if a report post includes all necessary envidence, GM can ban immediately.

3. when a person always tells this game is no hope, will die soon and not worth to play so please give me a reason why does he still keeps playing?

6 Likes

There is no need to contribute. Whining and trolling are much better for my mental health.

What’s the point of contributing when I won’t earn anything in return anyway.

6 Likes

If you aren’t playing game and hope it will be better, trolling and whining will be more “interesting” to you since you can make many new players have a bad feeling about this game. :slight_smile:

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

man your one of the main reason i stay in this forum srsly :joy:

2 Likes

When I wrote this post, I didn’t expect any sympathy from the current forum members. I just wrote what I thought. Anyway, thank you for your reply :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Except that it’s been proven multiple times on this forum that trolling and whining helps fixing bugs more than contributing.

All the bug reports I made aren’t being fixed until I made a troll post using the bug.

Same goes to others.

7 Likes

If they at least could do a more human and less robotic answer to community… I would love see that. However, at least they hear our complains and now we are up to date with kToS.

2 Likes

the problem is some bugs arent known until it escalated into a big ass post, like server crashing, infamous bots like snowdance, etc.

And now party bug has been there for a while and it’s not even in the “known issues” list (i think?)…

1 Like

They make game for us to play, not only for them. They should and have to make the game suitable for playerbase. That’s why we give them suggestions to make the game be better (for us).

It’s nice to hear that :slight_smile: (even when you are trolling me or not LoL)