Tree of Savior Forum

You want to become a contributor or still a childish whiner?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Im pretty sure you two are just being childish. I acknowledge myself as a troll. Both of you cant acknowledge your victory or defeat. How pointless. Lmao.

1 Like

after 6 months count from KR grand open
almost every issue are still the same

pve still boring (nothing challenge except ET which required some builds to do it, people not even want to pt out Meta builds players)
pvp still have a shiety balance (magic type are superior, 1 shot skills in pvp ? wtf )
bot everywhere
rmt (itā€™s hard to against it so it maybe not count)
many exploiter (even critical exploiter like 100% enchant, dupe, channel crash for boss respawn still donā€™t have any action about it)
game optimize (fps drop is horrible even with a fix long time ago it still a big issue here)

what can IMC do and have they doing anything about these issue ?
almost nothing ?
we got enough promise from IMC but what can they done ?
almost nothing again ?

hope that you guys can wait like 2 or 3 years and pray for the game to get good
iā€™m too tired and losing my hope already, keep hope for this game and follow it for half a year, even when i quit KRToS 3 months ago i know this game shiety problems but still buying it on steam and hoping for a better future

and IMC shattered my hope again, especially at the previous patch what they called the merge one. Actually itā€™s like giving kid candies to make them not leave the game. They doing half ass patch that many thing that they promise and list on the patch notes are not include to cover the exploit scandal last week.

I donā€™t care how much hate you guys pour on me but thatā€™s the sad truth about this game. Maybe if this game selling to another publisher we can have a better game in future, but now itā€™s not

2 Likes

1 Like

Yeah. I hate those low 5fps. It seems like the ktos merge creates more optimisation problems. Now Iā€™m like having on average lower fps than before.
GVG is the worst, 3-5fps for me.

Game crashes every now and then, with login errors requiring a restartā€¦ sighz.