Tree of Savior Forum

You serious IMC?

This is more what frightens me. This means plebs like us won’t probably even be able to solo episode 11 CM maps anymore (unless the higher HP is counterbalanced by the decreased number of stages and mobs during CM). This means the end of alts equipped with basic stuff which only purpose is to have fun with side builds and get a few coins with a daily CM…

lmfao
you got another point i didnt mention there bud
thats why i said being invested whale isnt the only important thing but being smart actually more important

dont worry you ll be fine unless you wear primus

No, like i said, will 800% mod to 900% mod make a huge difference? I don’t think so.

I actually failed to clear CM5 in Out15 with Dahlia but 12k atk. Timed out at boss, Clown/Ardito/Sin. No worries i guess, people will say “just auto queue”.

Yes i agree, none of these issue i mention will “technically be a problem” if we just auto-queue right? Its also not a problem if you just play meta classes! Remember that guys. 83 types of class btw.

there are 83 types of classes with its distinctive characteristic and specialties
why you expect kiling hordes fast with single hitter aa not to mention its the only dps in your build and many other problems mentioned above
gg

go wbr with those gear like the guy in my server who #1 scout last week with almost the same build of yours
but remember

being whale is not enough

2 Likes

afaik, savi dysnai behave similar to legenda.
If your SFR 800%, your dmg will be twice compared to before using those armor set.

Why are we bringing the whale topic in again? It’s just KTest gear kek.

Ah yes, SR is distinctively and special by being almost useless in every content and doesn’t even do its best on something it should be doing.

2 Likes

800% Damage increase, not 800% SFR top kek.

tsk tsk
i thought it cant be more obvious
if being whale is not the problem to flexing because its ktest then its obviously the other reason i mention kkkkk
cmon… you cant be that dumdum to realize it that i need to spill everything hahahaaha

1 Like

But we are discussing why this change is bad for “not so thoughtful” class design to survive in the future? I just used the worst example i could give, and that being the first one to get kicked out of the “usable” circle, and soon other low hit count class like Crusader and such will follow.

1 Like

this guy answer sum it up. just close this crying thread. you look even more pathetic the more you cry about it
you babbling about classes,83 of it blabla when the game is actually about build,gears,skills
your build is a mess for aoe, your gears not optimized for the content as well, as skills i dont know dont care
also one important thing is mobs spawn in waves, if you cant kill a wave, not single mob, fast enough then you are doomed
just man up boy

1 Like

Oh god, so much people didnt understand what is reading comprehension.

Get it right, most of you guys are meta slaves. You follow every class that always showcased by some youtubers or from forum. I remember you guys suddenly demand on Vaivora Eternal Frozen Land (from 50M each to sudden 300M each) because certain youtuber showcased it and it can solo every single CM/DS contents.

You have no right telling people “Oh your class build is bad, stop playing it already!” You better suck someone cock and beg them to carry you again and again.

There is a problem when your class build and someone class build have generally same equipment, but they are far better than yours. That is not what you called as “Rebalancing”.

2 Likes

I even tried to defend OP post tho LMAO.

But yeah, this is IMC ITOS forum. All we can do is just complaining without proper investigation from IMC. We just can sit tight and let them do whatever they want for rebalancing.

oh sorry i misread it.

i thought what you mean is savi dysnai increase 800% > 900%
BTW, 800% Damage increase is a lot, max steady aim lv7 is only +46%. if 800-900% dmg increase not doing anything to your damage then why bother craft legenda armor set too (its just +100% dmg, much much less than 800%)?

i agree with skykirie, if imc purpose is so that CM not soloable, then it really delivers.

Should have been this way, but well…some classes are that OP.

1 Like

But it is totally solo-able with most other “meta” combination, so they dint hit the target. My problem is not that class weren’t able to solo party-designed content. Its how the class itself is designed to do its output but it cannot keep up with the game at all.

So far I have been just talking about CM, mob in DS have HP up to 350M. That will affect even more classes to be able to perform well. Yes of course its still clearable, but the output of variety of classes will be much limited as perhaps their “rotation” isn’t enough to snip down such a huge HP bar (bringing that mobs spawn in waves point into here). That alone will bring more problem to “Your class sucks ass*kicks” we have right now even in our current patch.

1 Like

ok then here i go(join ktest)
picked priest-pardoner-kabbalist cause i hate dying, i dont do meta, and play what i like
my main dps is kabbalist with nachash and merkabah by the way
wait…
no…
i cant solo party cm… (cry, really)
i can live but running out of time
damn imc this game is so unbalance my build cant beat party cm as solo
theres nothing wrong about it
this game sucks

1 Like

Fun fact, you can solo new ep12 cm with Priest/Chaplain/Kabba.

i thought you are that doof about your build
at least you know better about another build
gz you are not that dumbo

is it totally soloable with cheap-budget-equipment meta build (which most itos CM alts and bots currently do) too? i dont think so.

you basically telling him to join the meta
after all your complain about meta, classes, unbalance etc etc
meh jokes on you dude
no need to take this guy seriously
stop bumping this silly thread

1 Like