Tree of Savior Forum

You serious IMC?

Just to be clear, I only put that Priest-Chaplain example out to show how far behind SR is, that a meta SR build with such loaded gear does roughly worse than a hybrid DPS support (lel) like Priest-Chaplain using EP 11 gear with Swift Ark and Chaplain Vaivora. Both are auto-attack builds, and if I actually bothered to gear it, that Priest-Chaplain has no problems soloing it easily.

Not sure what is going on with IMC’s balancing, just found this weird, is all.

You suck if you can’t finish ep12 maps kek.
Should i post you video of a sr doing singu 5 alone?

Should i show you how much HP post-ep13, ep12 cm mobs have?

Stop whining cos with a single target auto attack build you can’t clear mob waves my god.

Its not that hard to understand already.

Also you whined cos YOU can’t “even clear ep12 maps”, so here a less ■■■■ sr doing singu alone, 5 min to search on YouTube: https://youtu.be/u1EWgwX9YDA

Get gud or get an aoe class if you wanna do solo cms or wait, go with a party as any other mmo.

1 Like

Stop showing me wezzon build, im part of it, i show him that build and i know how it works and it wouldnt even work anymore after the patch, and that’s also part of the reason he quitted.

Also for you fucjtard new EP12 CM mobs have
Stage1 = 20m HP
Stage4 = 40m HP

And i repeat, its NORMAL CHALLENGE MODE, not DIMENSIONAL COLLAPSE/DIVISION SINGULARITY

1 Like

Mimimi mimi that’s all this thread is.
Again:

• get good.
  • stop whining6cos a single target trashy aa build can’t compete with aoe classes.
  • stop whining cos you so trashy that can’t kill ep12 map (rofl) alone and go with a party.
  • go with a party.

No there is not a single problem with an AA build not being able to do cms alone.
Yes there are ppl out there still doing it, yes it’s a you problem.

But pls, keep the mimimimi going.

You are persistent and ignorant, i like it.

Here you go. Tell me what you think. Reminder its normal EP12 CM, not anything else.

2 Likes

Nerf scout buff templar

Oh no, you can’t solo end-game content the first day it’s out on a sub-optimal class for it, whatever will we do?

At least cry is free.

2 Likes

I am bringing you information kek. What do i cry for? At most i can just play slower. If somehow it doesn’t seems impactful enough for you that this change is shifting the game towards a more niche people, at this rate, soon to be final nail in the coffin of one main selling point of the game, classes. EP12 CM btw, end game content you say. Class Balance was so bad but it only affected Raid content like for real, we know its already bad, so why are we still dragging further and further away from what its intended to be?

XD Man, its sad to know that the Templar’s SFR wasn’t really touched a single bit since Re:Build. They did the “compensation” for changing the armor ignoring thing from 50% in pvp to 15% all time, but that’s it, the class still don’t cause any threat with its skills because they have low SFR… And i m talking about PvP taking into consideration that Templar is a Class for GTW utility.

But scouts in general are in a bad spot on ep12 every other tree at least have one meta build that can kinda compete with other trees, not scout.

For the sake of record, heres HP for Out15 party CM.

imc: thats why you need to get relic
dont worry we will also sell premium vouchers etc etc so you can get relic easier
be sure to buy cubes

jokes aside i dont see it as weird
when new ep12 first released sr also cant solo cm7 in ep 12 maps
that builds consist of 2 booster 1 dps which is shitty at aoe, lack of dps skill, no cc, no heal, lacks of survivability
just like many other classes/build who also shitty at these
its not the classes problem but the choice problem
tell the guy in video to maybe bring in alchemist, squire, pardoner or any shitty class in their build that arent meant to dps
and the gears are inconsistent, pyktis seems better choice acc even though you supposed to aa with prideti, but then you still use swift instead of storm that can compensate the lack of aoe
also this is pt cm when there is solo cm
they clearly want to make a wall so nobody or not everbody can solo this pt cm
beside the reward are suck doing it solo
the only point doing solo pt is just to flex
and only the highly invested whale or smarties can flex

1 Like

I see some people don’t clearly understand what it means to BALANCE. xD

When your AA class builds cannot clear some basic contents but other builds can, that is called NOT BALANCED. People gonna keep making more and more Meta class until IMC realized “Oh damn, this particular build is too OP. We should nerf it!”.

Taking into my comment back then :

Keep those mind of yours about “SR suxx a55 why u use them” and someday IMC gonna drop the class system and the game just let you choose between DPS, CC, HEALER, BUFF, DEBUFF classes.

1 Like

Remember, as people always say :

Stop being Meta-slaves. Waifu > Meta :prince:

1 Like

7 Likes

Complaining about a single target build not being able to solo mobbing-focused content

Saying its unbalanced and not meta

Literally the meta for single-target bossing for scouts

+_f2cf864b915d05afeb26d422e8370448

2 Likes

I don’t know SR that well so I’m rly just asking:

Are you sure there isn’t better choice than Assassin with one skill?

Single target?..What about the art? isn’t that useful in cms? Shouldn’t u use it?

I don’t have an SR but I’ve been in straight 4-5 Sajunga CM runs where one carried the whole pt. Before he joined us, my guildie mergen was carrying us, but even he was amazed at how fast that SR demolished all rounds. The 4 of us just slacked in the corner for round 1-5 because we couldn’t even touch the mobs as they’d just explode on spawn. He was pretty loaded in endgame gear though.

I do agree that at the moment some classes have it better than others in terms of damage output in proportion to “gear score”, and that further balancing is needed else we’re stuck with limited build diversity.

I suppose people just don’t read or even try to read.

I am not making my stance from just a SR player, I am making a stand for classes that have lower output in either burst or AOE. Also it is also important to remember, I’m not talking about the current CM we have in ITOS. I am a SR myself, i carry my team ranked 1st as always, no problem to that.

New content release? Sure, you can go whatever higher you want, I don’t even care about soloing EP13 anymore, for people that haven’t seen the HP in EP13 DS and DCP I think you should just shut up. Problem is, why is even in EP12, the mob HP is jacked so much that your class output is a real consideration when it comes to clearing with, obviously harder maps, and more limited time. The SR build I show above just so happens to be the worst example I could give.

I Agree, you will need to have Savi Dysnai to be more appropriate to just do daily content, and having another set for raid, which is already absurd enough for new users, now that Dysnai is a 100% requirement and that will hold back their raid capability. OK, no problem, you still can do that slowly. Even if i would use Savi Dysnai, nothing will change, what will 800%>900% do to your damage?

PROBLEM IS, this is not just a SR issue, its to all lower output classes or classes that atleast requires more time to do dps. SR is bad for AOE, ok fine, sure my build is totally bad for AOE, but its not even good for single target too? SR is long no longer the meta class for scout if you guys do not know. Also Scout is literally dealing halve of what other dps can offer in bossing, while other class do not have a single bit problem in dealing with AOE too.

I was told to use the 15 seconds cooldown to reconsider my class choice.

1 Like