Tree of Savior Forum

You cannot stop RMT, so stop fumbling your game's appeal to do so

It’s strange why people like to use “If you don’t like this, leave it and go do something else instead” but then fails to adhere to it themselves. Hypocrite much?

I would say to them “If you don’t like this thread, leave it and go to another thread instead” LOL.

Sadly the good ild days are not here any more.in no new game of the last you cant realy do this.
All new mmos are more for solo players that an mmo .

1 Like

Try other way to tackle the RMT, like enchance ur cash shop, stat reset potion, more costumes, more cash pet and most importantly… Let us buy TP!!! Damnit I found this is funny that a mmo game that doesn’t have their bread n butter aka TP purchase available on their launch of the game. Ridiculous!!

If ur game doesn’t have RMT means ur game is dead alrdy… U doing it all wrong punishing ur client…

Stop replying to @cloudonstrife
You should know by now that he is a whiteknight with pure CON build and lv50 plate mastery.

Gotta agree.
Every game has RMT problems, and restrictions just create unhappy players.
Yes, bots are bad. So ban them, ban the players who buy silver from them. I’d rather have to deal with goldseller spam than have restrictions that make playing with friends counter-productive and punishing. ToS is looking less and less like an MMO thanks to these.

It’s a simple choice, really - you either have a game full of angry, complaining players who suffer because of restrictions and RMTers are STILL present, or a game where you have to make more of an effort to combat RMT, but players are happy. And last time I checked, no game ever has measured success in terms of “we have less RMT problems”. It’s the players that should matter, I think.

1 Like

Not sure as to why you keep jumping to a conclusion its not a problem then.

I’m not jumping to a conclusion since you openly stated it as your opinion. Might want to keep reading what you’re saying now.

You got it wrong, I’m a SJW with a complete nothing, but INT build with an emphasis on auto-attacking without using skills. :slight_smile:

That’d be true if some people weren’t having fun watching people do stuff like this, haha.

At least in my case, the point still stands.

Just here to link this topic

1 Like

If IMC stopped RMT, it would be the first in MMO history.

No it’s not. Other games already do that. You obviously haven’t played alot of MMOs.

Care to enumerate some?

I’ve Played so many MMOs already and RMT in different forms is present. Even WoW, yes WoW.

Skyforge and black desert online for example and yet ppl aren’t complaining but I will admit it doesn’t stop bots or gold sellers

I see, I haven’t looked up skyforge yet but BDO is Buy To Play which in my opinion is the best subscription model as of today. The model links to elimination of RMT businesses within the game. Also, I’ve seen some features similar with no-trading in BDO correct me if I’m wrong.

U can can trade consumables like potions but gear no. And market is regulated by the system for item prices.

1 Like

Sorry bout the late reply, but what I’m asking is a ratio which we can actually justify it. Not every single person that plays the game will review it. There’s plenty of good games on Steam that might have mixed or negative reviews because of a small portion of that community–if it even has one–always like to throw in some bad change because of something they don’t like.

First thing to really stop RMT - SELL TP! :slight_smile:
Now its no way to buy TP, or buy more than 1 founder pack, so RMT feels happy.

1 Like

Yes, IMC should develop their cash shop and come out wit more variables. Make TP item not tradable. Most important let us buy TP. u cannt really stop RMT totally. But u can develop the game less depends on silver!