Tree of Savior Forum

Xp rate by server // HC server introduction

Sorry if already have one topic like this, but i dont have time to read all posts and
every 3 new ones, 2 is people fighting about xp rate.

Why they do
that on realease:

1)Make one
server with low xp rate (like international beta 1)

2)Make one
server with a better xp rate like 5x.

3)Make one
Hardcore server with medium xp like 2.5x and one death character only.

Everyone be happy, no more complains.

Thanks for
your time and sorry for bad English.

1 Like

Only time will tell, but making another server have more costs you know that right? But its a nice thinking there, i mean, some games got HC mode and its a huge success.

official servers are x1 exp rate…(except event

the only server with higher than x1 exp rate are private servers (in some cases country servers).

the 1st iCBT was lowered as stated by IMCgames (ive just read and understand it… i dont have a link) so i guess the exp rates willl be better later on in open beta/release ver.

People should bookmark this post, srsly, or put it somewhere to be seen.

P.S: Understanding the EXP situation [Strawpoll Added]

3 Likes

NO . Never divide your playerbase , and the exp issue is already addressed by a staff .

3 Likes

Yea this has been discussed a bit but in general players agree splitting the player base of a niche game is a bad idea. Also there is a forum where a guy is doing a poll and he updates his pie chart ~ every 100 votes which is currently around.

10% say xp is to high
38% say to low
52% say leave the xp rate the ■■■■ alone.

so given this is the only empirical data we have please stop calling the exp rate “low”. I don’t have a link to the forum but feel free to find it and vote for what you like having visible evidence is always nice.

5 Likes

70% of all of these ppl dont even know what they are talking about, when the game goes full release, they will stumble around level 100 saying “XP IS TOO LOW, RAISE IT!!!”, because the actual xp is just for testing purposes as posted in other threads, imagine the actual xp rate and the level cap is 600? What will it be? Like Eve Online where you take around 25 years to max all the jobs? lol

I like the HC server idea …
Lots of fun -

2 Likes

Maybe you looked some streams? There will be monsters with 400 exp per kill around lvl 100. As imc said maybe there will be adjustments or maybe not, but to complain about it for real after the first icbt, there is no point in it…

I would definitely love HC. It’s the only feature that made Path of Exile interesting for me. While Tree of Savior surely is interesting without HC as well, it can still be a fun challenge to dive into from time to time.

1 Like

mmos already divide them by servers so your argument makes no sense.

Thanks for all feed back of post,

So, some guys prefer watch people leave the game because of xp rate and whatever than launch the game with 3 serves for dont split the players population.

Well… with more players, more investiment the company will get it and improves will come faster. Thats what i think. Dont “split” or divide the players and a lot will quit for many reasons.

If im the owner of this company, i really prefer have a lot of players and with full servers *even with 3 diferent one, supporting the game while got one server dead because only few will stay with that kinda of “rule”.

Its less money, less suport and defenitly a dead server is GG for the game.

Thas my thoughts.

Hey there guys here’s a suggestion that relates with exp but also a system that allows for multiple ways of getting exp. Take a look and tell me what you think

This isn’t just NA or EU , it’s the international version of the game .

im not even talking about that /smh , im talking about dividing the Casual players and HC players .

We had 1 icbt and people talking as if they KNOW imc will never adjust the experience rates from now until obt. If the experience rates are the same in icbt2 then yea, the speculations will carry more weight.

none of what you said makes sense? lets take for example iRO, chaos, loki, and sakura? sakura was meant to be a pts but it never whiped so it turned into a 2x rate server. WoW had 20+ servers for NA alone. Tera has like 6 per region. Casuals and HC are already divided…

What makes you think that they did that to divide HC and casuals ?

They turned sakura 2x rate to attract players to play there /smh

Wow made more servers cause the first servers are getting overpopulated .

it isn’t because they want to divide HC and Casuals .

This is a terrible idea. This isn’t like an RO private server. We can’t split the player base into smaller chunks because no one is going to play on some of those servers. One server, one exp rate. Done.

Right!Right!Right!Right!Right!Right!

stop with the “smh” your OPINION isn’t any more valid than anyone else. the point i was making was that there are plenty of times where there is multiple servers with different rules pvp/pve/RP and sakura was at first ment to be testing but they blundered it, it should have been 10x 50x or even 100x with whipes after every patch. in the end it was just a 2x server that got buggy patches.